My Observation about Russian & Ukranian Women.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

My Observation about Russian & Ukranian Women.

Post by Greetercb »

On all The Web Pages for Rw& Uw Women I see More Ukranian Than Russian
Women on all Those Web Pages Like loveme.com Anatasia Etc.

Have you Seen That For Yourselves?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

That is because the economy in Russia is booming- it is slowly catching up with the West. Salaries are good. No need to emigrate. And when you have money in Russia, you don't need to go anywhere.

Ukraine just got another dictator, put ex PM in jail and was refused entry into Nato and any EU talks are on hold. People are scared of the future. This is where you come in.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ladislav wrote:That is because the economy in Russia is booming- it is slowly catching up with the West. Salaries are good. No need to emigrate. And when you have money in Russia, you don't need to go anywhere.

Ukraine just got another dictator, put ex PM in jail and was refused entry into Nato and any EU talks are on hold. People are scared of the future. This is where you come in.
That said there is still a quality men shortage in Russia. Its become a very overlooked country in International Dating. I think the improved economy is good, it will keep the Wanna-be White Knights from coming over. Too many of them bitch about $150 Visa when that flies into the face of the roughly $5K you'll spend over the course of a year if you get it right.

RUA brain trust recommend Russia over Ukraine because they believe and I can't dispute it really that the majority of Slavic bride scams are coming out of Ukraine. Hell I would say the 'Stans are a hot bed as is Siberia , all rarely visited places on the International bride search.

You are right about the political discourse in Ukraine Ladislav, not sure how that equates into more women available. I'd say the World Cup games didn't have the Economic "Bounce" people thought it would in boosting tourism. Constant decries of Sex Toursim isn't helping. Despite its Dark Economy nature, its still bringing in tourist dollars. The Dutch think people will wanna visit Amsterdam for other reasons than the Dark Economy but they have no proof.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yeah, sad about Ukraine.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 9:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Political instability makes people jittery and emigration is a solution seen by some ( not all). Ukraine has 46 million people, and there will be girls who will be looking for a foreign husband to leave ( no visa otherwise).

Ukraine is an excellent country if you have money; no one in his right mind would want to exchange it for US or Canada. For the new guys, here is life for the rich in Ukraine:

Polish, Czech and Baltic ( who are not Slavs, by the way) girls do not need/look for Americans. They are EU members. They can get an Italian or a German/Dutchman any time. And they also do not need a visa to visit the USA. It does not mean you can't score, it is just that they will not be dreaming of a person from the other side of the globe to come to rescue them. You will need to go there and integrate. Plus if they want to work and make big money, they will not be looking for the dollar. Euro is better. And rich Germany is right next door.

In Russia there is a shortage of men but it does not mean people there want to emigrate or find a person who does not speak Russian. Armenians and Georgians will snap up those girls before Americans do. If you want Russian girls, you need to go and live there.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

Ladislav is right, the days of easy women in Poland, Czech, the Baltics states are over for both Americnas and i also think for the Europeans. That's not to say that some are not looking for foreign men, it's just that they have seen foreigners in large numbers now and they are nothing new.

I actually think the large number of English stag weekends to parts of Eastern Europe over the last 10 years has really
done some damage for the image of Foreign men due to the binge drinking and aggressive nature towards women.

In terms of the Ukraine, with such a large population there will always be some women that want out and a foreign man, as the wealth is at the top and the majority are still on low incomes.

If the Ukraine gets entry to the EU and free movement is lifted, there will be loads of them moving to Western Europe - good times ahead for European men!
Robin Hood.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

eurobrat wrote:Why go to the Ukraine or Russia When there are better Slavic country like Poland, Baltics and CZ?
If your Black I might see that as an advantage. Many UK men don't wanna date Slavic women especially Russians, the stereotype in Anglo culture is that they are shifty. No more shifty than the United States or UK during and before WWII...

Because of this the Polish and other Eastern European women will date Africans, Island Blacks and African-Americans... I know, I've talked to a couple - :wink:
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ladislav wrote:Political instability makes people jittery and emigration is a solution seen by some ( not all). Ukraine has 46 million people, and there will be girls who will be looking for a foreign husband to leave ( no visa otherwise).

Ukraine is an excellent country if you have money; no one in his right mind would want to exchange it for US or Canada. For the new guys, here is life for the rich in Ukraine:

Polish, Czech and Baltic ( who are not Slavs, by the way) girls do not need/look for Americans. They are EU members. They can get an Italian or a German/Dutchman any time. And they also do not need a visa to visit the USA. It does not mean you can't score, it is just that they will not be dreaming of a person from the other side of the globe to come to rescue them. You will need to go there and integrate. Plus if they want to work and make big money, they will not be looking for the dollar. Euro is better. And rich Germany is right next door.

In Russia there is a shortage of men but it does not mean people there want to emigrate or find a person who does not speak Russian. Armenians and Georgians will snap up those girls before Americans do. If you want Russian girls, you need to go and live there.
This is true, but...

When the pain of being single and no children hits hard enough, these traditionally minded women will look elsewhere. Many want to marry Western Europeans. Some want to come to North America. In any events its 1-2% of the Female population under 45. That's still more women that men by far...

Ask Eduard who specializes in taking Western (usually Americans) into Russia to find a wife. Many women on VK and other sites may not be specifically looking for Western men, but their minds aren't closed too it. Being married and having a family is more important than being vigilant to your ethnic group. You know as well as anybody in the history of human society MEN are xenophobic, not the women...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

eurobrat wrote:Why go to the Ukraine or Russia When there are better Slavic country like Poland, Baltics and CZ?
Your new avatar is just a little annoying...

... but I mean that in a good way, Euro-Man!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote: Ukraine is an excellent country if you have money
Guess I'magonna start a thread about "excellent country if you're BROKE"
;)
ladislav wrote: For the new guys, here is life for the rich in Ukraine:

Yeah it's all lipsmackin' good...
...but Glendale California is almost on that level... glitz, houses, drinks, dresses...
And yet part of me is inside goin' "and SO?"
ladislav wrote:Armenians and Georgians will snap up those girls before Americans do.
Seems like the serious, brilliant, gorgeous-blonde Russian girls crave some fun, lots of humor, and just a little adventure / rough treatment. In my limited experience.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

djfourmoney wrote:
If your Black I might see that as an advantage. Many UK men don't wanna date Slavic women especially Russians, the stereotype in Anglo culture is that they are shifty. No more shifty than the United States or UK during and before WWII...

Because of this the Polish and other Eastern European women will date Africans, Island Blacks and African-Americans... I know, I've talked to a couple - :wink:
In my limited experience if you speak a little Russian they will melt.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

djfourmoney wrote: You know as well as anybody in the history of human society MEN are xenophobic, not the women...
Hmmm...
Or maybe it's MARRIED people who are xenophobic... and SINGLE people who aren't...
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

This is true, but...

When the pain of being single and no children hits hard enough, these traditionally minded women will look elsewhere. Many want to marry Western Europeans. Some want to come to North America. In any events its 1-2% of the Female population under 45. That's still more women that men by far...

Ask Eduard who specializes in taking Western (usually Americans) into Russia to find a wife. Many women on VK and other sites may not be specifically looking for Western men, but their minds aren't closed too it. Being married and having a family is more important than being vigilant to your ethnic group. You know as well as anybody in the history of human society MEN are xenophobic, not the women...
I am not talking about xenophobia, I am talking about them specifically wanting to hook up with foreigners or people who do not speak the language and know nothing about their culture ( describes a typical Anglo). But there will always be some irregardless on both sides. Quality will be a problem though.