My Observation about Russian & Ukranian Women.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

eurobrat wrote:I have a more annoying one. Renata liked my new avatar.
Jester wrote:
eurobrat wrote:Why go to the Ukraine or Russia When there are better Slavic country like Poland, Baltics and CZ?
Your new avatar is just a little annoying...

... but I mean that in a good way, Euro-Man!
Haha, of course I was describing the avatar where you are waving around a 200-euro note...

And yes, this European Union flag you have is definitely even more annoying

Rub it in, rub it in....

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

And take this TOO, EuroBrat!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... Y9h0yDUomE[/youtube]
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

anglos men are not picky by nature when it comes to women,

33 yo anglo man goes to russia and meets natsha, 31 year old 7 out of 10 for her age, he will be happy with such woman, russian men would not take natsha seriously, maybe casual f**k by older man but for american men who cant score 40 yo cougar in his home country she is more than he expected and he is more than se expected, win win

russian women have very very short shelf life, she she hits late 20s she is prefect export material, ruskis banged her in her prime now off to usa and western europe

reminds me of german and japanese cars, 10 yr old bmw is considered good in bulgaria
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ladislav wrote:
This is true, but...

When the pain of being single and no children hits hard enough, these traditionally minded women will look elsewhere. Many want to marry Western Europeans. Some want to come to North America. In any events its 1-2% of the Female population under 45. That's still more women that men by far...

Ask Eduard who specializes in taking Western (usually Americans) into Russia to find a wife. Many women on VK and other sites may not be specifically looking for Western men, but their minds aren't closed too it. Being married and having a family is more important than being vigilant to your ethnic group. You know as well as anybody in the history of human society MEN are xenophobic, not the women...
I am not talking about xenophobia, I am talking about them specifically wanting to hook up with foreigners or people who do not speak the language and know nothing about their culture ( describes a typical Anglo). But there will always be some irregardless on both sides. Quality will be a problem though.
We can go around and around on this and I know a brother who has been to Ukraine a few times with women he's met on My Space. He didn't post often but I know him, he lives in LA. Define "Quality"? Ff your trying to say the women on these sites is Slavic trash and Western men's Treasure, there is likely some truth to that. But I don't think that applies across the board. I will also add women over 30 and women with children are not first choice for most Russian men.

I am not saying knowing a bit of the language isn't helpful, it is. But to try to gain fluency before venturing over there? Unnecessary. Again the women aggressively seeking men overseas is the minority, that is correct, but that pales to how many men will actually make the trip which is TINY. AFA Socials are 10:1, 30 men, 300 women. More than 2/3rds go home empty handed. This is dude to lack of preparation and this belief in spontaneity by management. I'll give you even half of those women that go to socials want to Rinse men (make them buy shit for no sex in return) but among that throng of women, there are some honest women that would love to find a man, any man, that's why they went.

There are no absolutes in life, so there's plenty of women available to men that are serious about getting on a plane to met them which remains a very low number. There is too much fear mongering on the internet...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Banano wrote:anglos men are not picky by nature when it comes to women,

33 yo anglo man goes to russia and meets natsha, 31 year old 7 out of 10 for her age, he will be happy with such woman, russian men would not take natsha seriously, maybe casual f**k by older man but for american men who cant score 40 yo cougar in his home country she is more than he expected and he is more than se expected, win win

russian women have very very short shelf life, she she hits late 20s she is prefect export material, ruskis banged her in her prime now off to usa and western europe

reminds me of german and japanese cars, 10 yr old bmw is considered good in bulgaria
Yes older BMW's for people that couldn't afford them new are considered good, there is nothing wrong with them. When things fail they cost more to repair than an Opel or VDub.

You are right about shelf life and that's not talked about much. Women in their mid to late 20's are considered pass prime by the best Russian men available. The rest of the men are drunk or unemployed, let's be honest. For the guys in the middle that want girlfriends and wives there are plenty of women to choose from.

I would say I don't wanna score a 40 year old Cougar, that's a waste of my time. She likely can't have or doesn't want children either, LOSE/LOSE...

Women with children are worth even less in Russia despite how they look (which caused them to get pregnant anyway), I would take one. No competition for her in most cases...
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Banano wrote:anglos men are not picky by nature when it comes to women,

The same was true with Japanese women back in the 90ies. There were oodles of not so pretty 27+ year olds coming to California looking for an American man. Most would find one.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

From my trips to Romania on vacation and considering the fact that I was raised in there, the farther you go from the big cities, the more likely you are to meet quality women and less tourists. So look for places with populations around 300,000 and less people if you want to be the only American on a 100 mile radius. The downside is that not many people will speak English at an acceptable level.

The advantage of big cities is that they have a much better night life and that girls from all over the country go there to study or find jobs. That's why the summer time is not ideal for travelling because all the women will go back to their home city. You'll be left with locals who are more demanding and not really impressed with foreigners.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

eurobrat wrote:
Jester wrote:And take this TOO, EuroBrat!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... Y9h0yDUomE[/youtube]
Both of them a classic! Thanks Jester for the new music I can listen too while working, time to make more money and back off to Europe.
:lol:

Yeah Czech that!

And while we're at it - here's some travelin' music: