Michigan women - They SUCK!

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Michigan women - They SUCK!

Post by MJay1978 »

It's obvious why I'm here and it's the truth. I want to find women outside of the US to find the love of my dreams. But in my testimony from my own experiences, I'm going explain why Michigan IS the WORST state to date women.

1. Online dating is a nightmare!: From an experiment I did using a fake profile and a picture of an insanely hot lookingt guy, it is proof that women online are only looking for hot guys. Unless you got six pack abs, don't online date here. It's a complete waste of time and you won't go very far at all.

2. Women are completely broken: The divorce rate in the US is at an all time high! Especially here in Michigan. The online dating sites alone proves this to be true. On most profiles, you'll see most women claiming to have 2, 3, or even more kids! Some women even have their marital marked as divorce. Even some mark their marital as separated with a description claiming they're separated, but in the process of a divorce. It's also common to see fat women here due to poor choices as far as how they treat their bodies.

3. Too depending/materialistic: If you don't have a job, a car, and your own home, good luck. Without any or either one of these qualifications, you're not going to get very far. Most will even use this "you don't have anything to offer me" line upon you if you don't meet their qualifications.

4. Anti-social/poor communication: Girls will NOT approach you here! If you're sitting alone anywhere, including a bar or a dance club, a group of girls won't even signal you to come over and talk to them. In a mixed crowded place you're only a shadow. Girls will look, but will turn their head and keep walking. They're very poor with communication since they expect you to lead in most of the conversation. They just put no effort into communication when you try to talk to them.

5. Rude/judgemental attitudes: When you do approach, if you even say the wrong thing or your body language is wrong, they'll instantly judge you as a creeper. If she's with shady friends, they'll judge you as one too. Some girls especially the hot ones have attitude problems. Any little thing they find worng they will judge you upon it. To approach girls here is nearly impossible! Some will even go as far as to using their cellphone when they're on a date with you.

6. Dishonesty/careless: You'll find that most girls are fake here. They are dishonest. They date multiples and will not tell you if they're involved with another man until it's too late. If you piss them off, they act like a teenager. In other words, they'll do anything in their power with their own words by calling you every name in the book to hurt you and not care. Some can even go as far as being belittling & manipulative. Some, especially with kids are lazy and don't pick up after themselves! In arguements, it's always the guy's fault and never the woman. Most are just heartless bitches.

Now do you honestly THINK I see this kind of woman being my future wife? HELL NO! After wasting so much time of my life, it makes me wish I did this much sooner. That's why I'm here. So what do you guys think?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: Michigan women. They SUCK!

Post by E_Irizarry »

MJay1978 wrote:It's obvious why I'm here and it's the truth. I want to find women outside of the US to find the love of my dreams. But in my testimony from my own experiences, I'm going explain why Michigan IS the WORST state to date women.

1. Online dating is a nightmare!: From an experiment I did using a fake profile and a picture of an insanely hot lookingt guy, it is proof that women online are only looking for hot guys. Unless you got six pack abs, don't online date here. It's a complete waste of time and you won't go very far at all.

2. Women are completely broken: The divorce rate in the US is at an all time high! Especially here in Michigan. The online dating sites alone proves this to be true. On most profiles, you'll see most women claiming to have 2, 3, or even more kids! Some women even have their marital marked as divorce. Even some mark their marital as separated with a description claiming they're separated, but in the process of a divorce. It's also common to see fat women here due to poor choices as far as how they treat their bodies.

3. Too depending/materialistic: If you don't have a job, a car, and your own home, good luck. Without any or either one of these qualifications, you're not going to get very far. Most will even use this "you don't have anything to offer me" line upon you if you don't meet their qualifications.

4. Anti-social/poor communication: Girls will NOT approach you here! If you're sitting alone anywhere, including a bar or a dance club, a group of girls won't even signal you to come over and talk to them. In a mixed crowded place you're only a shadow. Girls will look, but will turn their head and keep walking. They're very poor with communication since they expect you to lead in most of the conversation. They just put no effort into communication when you try to talk to them.

5. Rude/judgemental attitudes: When you do approach, if you even say the wrong thing or your body language is wrong, they'll instantly judge you as a creeper. If she's with shady friends, they'll judge you as one too. Some girls especially the hot ones have attitude problems. Any little thing they find worng they will judge you upon it. To approach girls here is nearly impossible! Some will even go as far as to using their cellphone when they're on a date with you.

6. Dishonesty/careless: You'll find that most girls are fake here. They are dishonest. They date multiples and will not tell you if they're involved with another man until it's too late. If you piss them off, they act like a teenager. In other words, they'll do anything in their power with their own words by calling you every name in the book to hurt you and not care. Some can even go as far as being belittling & manipulative. Some, especially with kids are lazy and don't pick up after themselves! In arguements, it's always the guy's fault and never the woman. Most are just heartless bitches.

Now do you honestly THINK I see this kind of woman being my future wife? HELL NO! After wasting so much time of my life, it makes me wish I did this much sooner. That's why I'm here. So what do you guys think?
Get that passport, dude. Stack up on your "guap" (i.e. save up a decent amount of money). And grow a pair if you haven't grown a pair already. Sandy will not have sh.it on what's to come for the future here in the U.S. of Gay.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

I've had the same experiences in the midwest MJ with American Women. I imagine it might be even worse in Michigan which is in a bigger financial/cultural decline than other parts of the country.

I'm something around 4 months out before I can bring my fiancee from the Philippines to the States. So feeling pretty down in the dumps myself now and bored/irritated. Tonight I dined with my longtime friend at a new buffett and we saw an American guy dining there with his filipina wife. Whatever you want to do can be done, but it will not be easy and you have to stay strong.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

E_Irizarry wrote:
MJay1978 wrote:It's obvious why I'm here and it's the truth. I want to find women outside of the US to find the love of my dreams. But in my testimony from my own experiences, I'm going explain why Michigan IS the WORST state to date women.

Get that passport, dude. Stack up on your "guap" (i.e. save up a decent amount of money). And grow a pair if you haven't grown a pair already. Sandy will not have sh.it on what's to come for the future here in the U.S. of Gay.

He's right. Get that passport and start saving your money. Before I went abroad I made some sacrifices to achieve my goal to be with my fiancee. One thing is for sure the sacrifice will pay off and the benefit will be peace of mind and of course no more dealing with Bitchy, Fat, nagging AW.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I still think the absolute worst women in the US are in the northeast and the west coast. Not that women in Michigan are a bargain. The women here in Illinois are not much better than those in Michigan. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

jamesbond wrote:I still think the absolute worst women in the US are in the northeast and the west coast. Not that women in Michigan are a bargain. The women here in Illinois are not much better than those in Michigan. :shock:
I don't know but I have been in a slump for the last 3 months here in Chicago, and it's so hard to bed Mexican-American women from Chicago now! - even the BBW ones! :shock:

When I had lived in C/hicago in 2003 for a year and in 2006 for almost another year, I was bedding Mex-Am women like there were no tomorrow!

My lust for C/hicago is now officially gone. Sorry for the slashes; I type pretty fast.

Chicago was not this bad in the 2000's. The Black women here had been god-awful for decades, probably for as long as Black feminism has been exisiting (since late '60s probably).

But now it seems like the Mexican Am women had caught up, and only date women, Black male Snoop Dogg-looking thugs, or their "own" men. :-/
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Yep. Midwest females to a tee. I left the Chicagoland suburbs, but the entire midwest sucks. Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, Ohio, Missouri, Minnesota, etc.

Get out of there.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

eurobrat wrote:Chicago sucks man. The food, weather, women, subway the whole thing sucks! What about the prissy white girls that live on Michigan avenue but only make $30,000 a year. I call them $30,000 millionaires :lol:

Get out of there!
Yes and those girls who make only $30,000 a year, are looking for guys who make $300,000 a year! :shock:

I know that women like to "date up" but come on, these women are delusional. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

***JP*** wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

He's right. Get that passport and start saving your money. Before I went abroad I made some sacrifices to achieve my goal to be with my fiancee. One thing is for sure the sacrifice will pay off and the benefit will be peace of mind and of course no more dealing with Bitchy, Fat, nagging AW.
I want to thank everyone for their replies & support I feel the same way most of you do. Right now I'm at a crossroads to where I feel if I stay here and continue to date AW, I'm not going to get anywhere. But I also feel if I don't do something about it, I'm either going to end up being with someone I'll end up being miserable with in the US, or I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life. This is what I want to do, but because of family and my job alone, I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I know deep down there is a better life for me and I know even deeper I want to visit the country I've always dreamed of visiting to find my dream women. I'm not expecting this journey to be an easy road, but I'm used to rough patches since I myself have been there most of my life in the US. I've also made some sacrifices of my own. I don't regret it because these scenarios made me into a much stronger man.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

eurobrat wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
jamesbond wrote:I still think the absolute worst women in the US are in the northeast and the west coast. Not that women in Michigan are a bargain. The women here in Illinois are not much better than those in Michigan. :shock:
I don't know but I have been in a slump for the last 3 months here in Chicago, and it's so hard to bed Mexican-American women from Chicago now! - even the BBW ones! :shock:

When I had lived in C/hicago in 2003 for a year and in 2006 for almost another year, I was bedding Mex-Am women like there were no tomorrow!

My lust for C/hicago is now officially gone. Sorry for the slashes; I type pretty fast.

Chicago was not this bad in the 2000's. The Black women here had been god-awful for decades, probably for as long as Black feminism has been exisiting (since late '60s probably).

But now it seems like the Mexican Am women had caught up, and only date women, Black male Snoop Dogg-looking thugs, or their "own" men. :-/
Chicago sucks man. The food, weather, women, subway the whole thing sucks! What about the prissy white girls that live on Michigan avenue but only make $30,000 a year. I call them $30,000 millionaires :lol:

Get out of there!
Yesss dude. I am leaving on the double! ..which would be Monday.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

jamesbond wrote:
eurobrat wrote:Chicago sucks man. The food, weather, women, subway the whole thing sucks! What about the prissy white girls that live on Michigan avenue but only make $30,000 a year. I call them $30,000 millionaires :lol:

Get out of there!
Yes and those girls who make only $30,000 a year, are looking for guys who make $300,000 a year! :shock:

I know that women like to "date up" but come on, these women are delusional. :roll:
American skanks take hypergamy to a delusional level, man.
Last edited by E_Irizarry on January 17th, 2013, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

Post by Greetercb »

I agree that Women Here at Michigan Suck for they do Dress More Like Men Than Women & They are so Overweight with Tatoos all over Their Bodies. Piercings all over Themselves Etc. ( Yuck!!!!)
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I would say Rhode Island is worst.