N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

N/A

Post by eurobrat »

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 13th, 2013, 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 27th, 2016, 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Woah, what kind of niche charges $400? The dual income household is gone. At least for me it is. My mom lost her job at the start of the recession , but she still spends like she hasn't. I feel awful for my dad.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

abcdavid01 wrote:Woah, what kind of niche charges $400? The dual income household is gone. At least for me it is. My mom lost her job at the start of the recession , but she still spends like she hasn't. I feel awful for my dad.
"It's just lunch" charges $5,000 to join for men $1600 for women (it's a company started by a female), She promises her clientele the world and instead returns feminizen American Women. She claims to use all these special personality measuring tools but now:

http://www.realkato.com/blog.php?pid=651
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Just the fact that someone has to spend $3k on the probability of a date shows how horrible the dating scene is in North America. With that kind of money you can spend at least 2 months in Eastern Europe and even more in Asia meeting dozens of attractive women.

If stupidity hurt, these guys would be in a coma.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

I had no idea it was this bad. This is an epidemic folks.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

eurobrat wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Woah, what kind of niche charges $400? The dual income household is gone. At least for me it is. My mom lost her job at the start of the recession , but she still spends like she hasn't. I feel awful for my dad.
"It's just lunch" charges $5,000 to join for men $1600 for women (it's a company started by a female), She promises her clientele the world and instead returns feminizen American Women. She claims to use all these special personality measuring tools but now:

http://www.realkato.com/blog.php?pid=651
Whoever is stupid enough to pay that kind of money on any dating site, even if its a foreign one deserves to be scammed. Only a fool would pay such an amount for a dating site. I see that they arrange these lunches for them. It works great for the woman because she gets a free meal out of it. $5000 + the cost of lunch just to sit with a feminist American cunt for a 45 min meal? No thanks, I'll pass.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

eurobrat wrote:I had no idea it was this bad. This is an epidemic folks.
It's only an epidemic if one plays the game the way the system intended. 8)
The end-game is men are now just giving up the pursuit and reconstructing their personal and social lives for a life WITHOUT a significant other (woman.)

If you boys want to take advantage of what's coming, one option (and certainly not the ONLY option) would be to pool your pennies and open a place that specializes in tattoo removal.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

Return to “General Discussions”