DO DARK SKINNED FILIPINOS EXIST OR HAVE THEY BEEN WIPED OUT

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
rome86
Freshman Poster

DO DARK SKINNED FILIPINOS EXIST OR HAVE THEY BEEN WIPED OUT

Post by rome86 »

WHERE DO WE FIND THEM ? WHICH CITIES ? DO THEY FACE EXTREME PREJUDICE ? .......
hello

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

They tend to be poor any prejudice applied is that applied to the poor class rather then a dark class
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

They are everywhere! You can't miss them. Why would you think they are wiped out? I had forgotten that word they called them, the "Aeta". Some call them Negritos too since many look black, with frizzy hair, but they have been mixing very well over time also. Many famous people have taken Aeta wives in their history.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This thread asks a dumb question. I don't understand the point of it. Dark skinned Filipinos are the norm. The light skinned ones are the exception. That's like asking if white people exist in America.

Btw, next time don't post a thread title in all caps unless it's an emergency of some sort. It looks bad and loud.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winston

I was gonna say the same, filipinos are darkest asians, chinese, japs koreans are white as ghost in comparison

rome86
how dark you want them, maybe you should try india or sudan
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Some Chinese and Japanese can be dark too.

Many Chinese in rural SW China can be "Filipino dark" or "Indian dark," as I've seen during my recent trip to China. They will be dark-skinned in rural Hainan, western Guizhou, western/southern Guangxi, and southern Yunnan. In some places in rural South China, everyone around me would be dark-skinned, often more so than the average Filipino in Manila. Only the rich tourists from the coastal Chinese cities would be "white as ghosts."

Some Japanese of Jomon (aboriginal Japanese) descent can also be quite dark, with Native American-like features that do not look Mongoloid at all. You'll understand if you've seen enough Japanese people.

Skin color is not the only phenotype you should be focusing on. It's been overemphasized by hierarchical societies and racist ideologies. A host of other physical and cultural traits matter too, if not more.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

Stop with the hypocrisy... there is a color line even in asia ...light skinned are preferred while dark skinned not so much ...so dark skin are not seen in tv ...i like dark skin girls ..so answer the question... my topic is realistic
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

rome86 wrote:Stop with the hypocrisy... there is a color line even in asia ...light skinned are preferred while dark skinned not so much ...so dark skin are not seen in tv ...i like dark skin girls ..so answer the question... my topic is realistic
You're right, light skinned is often preferred in Asia over dark skin. Also, dark skinned Asians are often looked-down upon in most Asian countries. If you're really interested in dark skinned Asians, why not try Indians or South Asian women? Even Nepalese or Burmese women have pretty dark skin. You're really not going to find many dark skinned East Asian or Southeast Asian women in comparison.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

rome86 wrote:...i like dark skin girls ..so answer the question... my topic is realistic

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Not wiped out- bred out

Post by ladislav »

You probably mean the native Papua New Guinea looking people or Australian Aborigene-like ones. Some also look East African. Like Kenyans but shorter.

They are called Aeta or Negrito in the Philippines. They were there when they Malays arrived but the Malays did not kill them or wage wars against them. Actually, these natives allowed Malays to settle but the pure ones are only in the mountains now. The rest just ended up mixing with the Malays.

You will find them in Pampanga- ask a driver in Angeles to take you to the Aeta villages.

The Aeta are very friendly and good natured. Actually, during the Philippine American war when Americans were committing all sorts of atrocities against Pinoys, Aetas were not bothered because Americans were amazed by their hospitality and good will.

So, the answer is- they were not wiped out- just married out, but the rest usually live in highlands so if you want to mingle with them you need to go and find them. They were hunters gatherers and are poor because they wanted to keep their lifestyle and not adopt to the capitalist money-money-money society.

I once invited a small Aeta ( very African looking ones) family to dinner and fed them and they were touching my hairy forearms. I then asked them if I could touch thier hair- very tight African curl- so I stuck my fingers in their heads to get the feel of it. We were all laughing at each other's physical differences. They spoke Tagalog on a native level. Can you imagine me sitting like this with a black US family and asking to run my hand through thier hair? They would probably knock me down on the floor and beat the shyt out of me and then probably file a case in court.

If you mean kids of black Americans, I have met many and they are treated as any other Filipino by the common people - they always sit with groups of other Filipinos- and do not live in their own communities. In Angeles, I am friends with quite a few of them and they look totally black American but their behavior is Malay- soft and polite and not wary of white people. Most do not want to go and live in the US- a place where they are worked like dogs, get paid little and get treated badly by relatives.

I once saw a family in Angeles with some of these kids, already grown up and they were telling me a story about how some black American guy from the US came and they were telling him that they had American friends and they wanted to introduce them to this black American guy. The black American guy immediately asked them if these Americans were black or white. They said- white. The black American guy then said- f.uck them!

These Afroamerasians are full Filipino citizens with documents that say "nationality- Filipino" ( no race is mentioned- this is why I love the Philippines- US birth certificates mention race- I am glad I don't have one).

As with any former Spanish colony, racism in the Philippines gets worse as you move up in society and people become more "educated". The opposite of Anglo countries. This is why aiming to be with educated Filipinos and high class Filipinos is frustrating because many of them can be racist and narrow minded whereas the common masses are non racist and friendly and inclusive.

In the US, the rich and the educated ones are friendlier than the trailer park or redneck types and the same goes for ghetto blacks many of whom are as mean as junkyard dogs to anyone who is not black.

It will be at least a couple of centuries, though. before we see a Negrito/Aeta president there. If you want to court an Aeta girl, you will just have to go to the areas where they live- a bit remote. Most of them who were in lowlands have been bred out for generations this is why many Filipinos have wavy hair and hair straighteners are so popular.

In the upper echelons, colleges and universities and the government, people are either Chinese or Spanish looking and there are no Aetas among them.
Last edited by ladislav on January 19th, 2013, 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I think Lad really has the right idea concerning living in Philippines. (should I say had? Sounds like you are not there now) It seems many westerners go there seeking the most high class, english speaking, educated and westernized people they can find. Why do that? Why
Travel so far for that?

It seems Lad gets into the thick of things, learns languages, goes to the villages and interacts with the people most foreigners never see.

I want to write more, but my wife is watching a TOO interesting documentary about village life in China. I haven't asked her why she is watching an English documentary about her own country. :)
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The_Adventurer wrote:I think Lad really has the right idea concerning living in Philippines. (should I say had? Sounds like you are not there now) It seems many westerners go there seeking the most high class, english speaking, educated and westernized people they can find. Why do that? Why
Travel so far for that?

It seems Lad gets into the thick of things, learns languages, goes to the villages and interacts with the people most foreigners never see.
I find that lifestyle very enriching and happiness-creating but I am also guilty of wanting to live a semi Western life there at least when it comes to food or housing. Incidentally, if a person wants to become a naturalized Filipino, his petition can be ( at least theoretically) rejected if the court finds that that person has not been mingling enough with the local people.

Many Westerners do what you say because that is the only thing they know how to do- they want to find the familiar and continue climbing the social ladder the best way they know how. Mingling with the masses requires hardship- a mind crushing study of the convoluted languages with thousands of suffixes, prefixes and infixes which will give you a headache, and then life in the raw with the natives in sometimes unsafe places. That will bring no money to you so why do that? Impractical. Why go through that if you can just attend cocktail parties in Manila or Cebu and be admired for what you are or what they perceive you to be?

At some Philippine festivals you will often see people with faces painted black and entire processions of such people marching through the streets.

No, this is not the Philippine equivalent of Jim Crowism and making fun of black people. The story is when Malays arrived from what is now Indonesia or Malaysia, they met these Papua-looking people and in order to be accepted by them, they painted themselves black.

The Malay-looking Filipino is himself a descendant of colonizers but these came and bought land from these black people and were gracefully allowed to stay in their country. A festival Ati Atihan is the Philippine Thanksgiving type celebration- Malays are now resettled and are friends with these blacks- except that in this case, the natives were not killed. Most of them just mingled with the Malays except those who decided to stay in remote mountain areas with thier tribes.

The Philippines has cultural, musical and linguistic treasures as well as emotional treasures of such depth and riches that you will be amazed and drawn and addicted to it. And the longer you stay the longer you become aware of the Mariana-trench deep undercurrent of something that can only be felt. That, along with an unseen deep vibe in the air which unites all people into some kind of a happy force-field and which permeates the country also can only be felt and cannot be bought or even described well in words.
Last edited by ladislav on January 19th, 2013, 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

They do exist in the Ifugao Region of Phils....
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

How dark as in dark? I hear people from northern Luzon (probably esp. if they are Ilocano) tend to be quite dark.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Intolerant wrote:How dark as in dark? I hear people from northern Luzon (probably esp. if they are Ilocano) tend to be quite dark.
Drop them on an American city street in a Black neighborhood and the residents will assume they are also Black, just as Mexican assume lighter skin toned Filipinos are Mexican.