Sweden leads The World in percentage of Thai brides

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: Sweden leads The World in percentage of Thai brides

Post by pete98146 »

Everytime I'm in Thailand, I see a ton of Swedes. Unlike the Brits (loud, drunken and obnoxious) the Swedish guys are usally well behaved and mild mannered. I've heard Thai women dig them so this doesn't surprise me. Good luck regulating the number of Thai women into Sweden tho.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

So it's good to let the Thai women pick berries for minimum wage but you should always protest against local men picking them over the feminazis. What's a load of BS.
Last year, a female governor of one rural Swedish province requested that the government look into this situation, investigate abuse and perhaps even limit the number of Thai women permitted into the country.
Makes sense that a woman would be mad about this :roll: . That's why they have no business in politics.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

I really like these kinds of articles, as it shows how bad western women have become, that so many western men are now going for foreign women.

Antifeminism is becoming mainstream now. It has not yet become a COHERENT mainstream force, but the general ideas of antifeminism are VERY RAPIDLY catching on in the West. Just look at 4chan, the internet's biggest message board, and you can see so many antifem style messages there.

Younger men are waking up, and the women are really starting to freak out now. This is why many younger women are distancing themselves from feminism, as they realize the massive antifeminist backlash that is coming.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

For any of you sitting at home and thinking how beautiful Scandinavian/ Sweedish women look and think that they will make good long term girlfriends / wifes, then forget it.

These women will be just as bad as their American and English cousins

Your educated Sweedish male is clearly voting with his feet by choosing Thai women. This trend will only increase in the west as more men wake up to the reality of how bad the local women are.

Remember the more wealthy the country, the worse the attitudes of the women will be and the lower a mans dating value will be.
Robin Hood.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

RobinHood wrote:For any of you sitting at home and thinking how beautiful Scandinavian/ Sweedish women look and think that they will make good long term girlfriends / wifes, then forget it.

These women will be just as bad as their American and English cousins

Your educated Sweedish male is clearly voting with his feet by choosing Thai women. This trend will only increase in the west as more men wake up to the reality of how bad the local women are.

Remember the more wealthy the country, the worse the attitudes of the women will be and the lower a mans dating value will be.
I couldn't have said it any better. I was just in Thailand and met Swedish guys. Swedes have direct flight into Phuket and Bangkok and probably other places too. The statistic just says that Swedish women don't know how to take care of their men. Humans are basically lazy and will take the easy way out. We you see them going overseas for wives, it is because their local country does not provide them.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

expatasiaseeker wrote:I really like these kinds of articles, as it shows how bad western women have become, that so many western men are now going for foreign women.

Antifeminism is becoming mainstream now. It has not yet become a COHERENT mainstream force, but the general ideas of antifeminism are VERY RAPIDLY catching on in the West. Just look at 4chan, the internet's biggest message board, and you can see so many antifem style messages there.

Younger men are waking up, and the women are really starting to freak out now. This is why many younger women are distancing themselves from feminism, as they realize the massive antifeminist backlash that is coming.
I think their a a multitude of western men who a fed up with feminism, and they would agree with almost everything that is said on antifeminist forums. However, they are still held back by political correctness. They would like to say things out loud, but they can't because they will be subject to verbal aggression. I have found men in the west where, one-on-one, we can discuss the vileness of feminism, but not in large groups.

Also I have noticed in internet articles, whenever someone promotes feminist nonsense, there are always a large number of comments putting them in their place. The internet was not like this a few years ago…back then if you disagreed with feminists nonsense you would have at least half a dozen people attacking you for it. No more.

All it will take is for men to be able to speak out publicly without being shamed, ridiculed or subject to aggression…and the pendulum will swing the other way.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Voice of Reason wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:I really like these kinds of articles, as it shows how bad western women have become, that so many western men are now going for foreign women.

I think their a a multitude of western men who a fed up with feminism, and they would agree with almost everything that is said on antifeminist forums. However, they are still held back by political correctness. They would like to say things out loud, but they can't because they will be subject to verbal aggression. I have found men in the west where, one-on-one, we can discuss the vileness of feminism, but not in large groups.

Also I have noticed in internet articles, whenever someone promotes feminist nonsense, there are always a large number of comments putting them in their place. The internet was not like this a few years ago…back then if you disagreed with feminists nonsense you would have at least half a dozen people attacking you for it. No more.

All it will take is for men to be able to speak out publicly without being shamed, ridiculed or subject to aggression…and the pendulum will swing the other way.
I've noticed the same. Over the past year, there has been a massive increase in antifeminism awareness amongst the general male. Everywhere you look online or YouTube or whatever, you will see many men saying the same thing that antifeminist men would say. It shows that antifeminism has now caught on and is going to start building momentum very rapidly now, like a snowball effect.

Antifeminism is growing rapidly among young men, have no doubt.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

expatasiaseeker wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:

I've noticed the same. Over the past year, there has been a massive increase in antifeminism awareness amongst the general male. Everywhere you look online or YouTube or whatever, you will see many men saying the same thing that antifeminist men would say. It shows that antifeminism has now caught on and is going to start building momentum very rapidly now, like a snowball effect.

Antifeminism is growing rapidly among young men, have no doubt.
It's not before time either!

And I think it's because awareness has been spread of the toxicity of western women, with sites such as this one and boycottamericanwomen.

Come to think of it, whatever happened to that BoycottAmericanWomen guy? Is he still around I wonder? I know he got banned from this site, but he has been known to use different pseudonyms. I wonder what he's up to nowadays?
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

Anti feminism may be growing amongst men, but this will not lead to a change in behaviours of western women. Women have so much choice and opportunity in the west, they have no need to change.

It's good that some men are looking abroad and waking up to how bad women are, but thinking this will change the behaviours of western women is unrealistic.
Robin Hood.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

RobinHood wrote:Anti feminism may be growing amongst men, but this will not lead to a change in behaviours of western women. Women have so much choice and opportunity in the west, they have no need to change.

It's good that some men are looking abroad and waking up to how bad women are, but thinking this will change the behaviours of western women is unrealistic.
Feminism will only be destroyed once the welfare state collapses. And it appears that that will happen quite soon, actually.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

expatasiaseeker wrote:
RobinHood wrote:Anti feminism may be growing amongst men, but this will not lead to a change in behaviours of western women. Women have so much choice and opportunity in the west, they have no need to change.

Feminism will only be destroyed once the welfare state collapses. And it appears that that will happen quite soon, actually.
I see no collapse in the welfare state and I can only see Feminism getting worse.

Men, must make educated choices about their choice in women (foreign), it's what Sweedish men are doing.
Robin Hood.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

RobinHood wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:

I see no collapse in the welfare state and I can only see Feminism getting worse.

Men, must make educated choices about their choice in women (foreign), it's what Sweedish men are doing.
Even if the welfare state doesn't collapse soon, it cannot last a whole lot longer either way. Feminism is a cancer that destroys itself. Feminism WILL destroy itself, you can be 100 percent sure of that. History has proven it time and time again. When women are given freedom, the society collapses and eventually is taken over by a more masculine culture like Islam.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

expatasiaseeker wrote:
RobinHood wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:

Even if the welfare state doesn't collapse soon, it cannot last a whole lot longer either way. Feminism is a cancer that destroys itself. Feminism WILL destroy itself, you can be 100 percent sure of that. History has proven it time and time again. When women are given freedom, the society collapses and eventually is taken over by a more masculine culture like Islam.
Besides the fact that feminism will be destroyed or not,the only answer is an individual one.
I don't see anytime soon feminism to be crushed in the West and i see a stronger feminism spreading around the world.

Looking or waiting an hypothetical societal collapse to a point where female male interaction will change and erase what we have seen is not realistic.

How many guys complain of the unfriendliness of women lose precious years by wanting something who won't happen any time soon?

At the moment is these guys who are waisting their precious life and that won't change at all to the hordes of mangina who still give too much attention to these destructive women.
It's nice to give some conceptual facts or theories regarding the future of feminism but life have to be lived at the present.

By pursuing something who won't happen and even if eventually it happen,have no logical as there are now countries who are not totally contaminated by feminism so the best move is to go there.

I have lost several years by taking a purely rethoric stance and talking talking spitting against women at home, against the victimisation of women sponsored by the propaganda but at the end nothing besides hate,anger or frustration come from this.

A time to action has to be done to live in a place where these type of social codes,this type of females won't have the same power on those who are fed up of this sinister comedy.

The only pragmatical action is to make the move..not spending years and years on forums to demonstrate how our societies are crazy when it came to male women relation.
I won't be posting here if i hadn't being abroad and witnessed the differences.

Some of my friends who spend time in Thailand would never take the energy to post messages against Western women because they have already passed to the next stage where Western women are not anymore in their life besides the minimum required when they are back in the West if it's the case.

The guy who is actually a practical one,who understand basically that it sucks in the US compared to SEA and who make the move is far more constructive that the guy who will spend all of his life blaming feminism,contructing million of interesting theories without going abroad.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

+1 to the last post.

Don't wait for the world to change, instead change the way you live your life.
Robin Hood.