Why alpha men (top 20%) don't go abroad to date women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Why alpha men (top 20%) don't go abroad to date women?

Post by Banano »

Why alpha men (top 20%) dont go abroad to date foreign women and they look down on men who go abroad for sole purpose of getting laid or getting gf

From what I have seen in SE Asia and S America its always beta guys(non desirables) who are chasing local girls, sort of guys that AW wouldnt consider

In Phuket for example there are many young european guys who come to visit but you will hardly see them with local girl, they either come with Gfs or if they are single they usually go to discos where euro and russian chicks go and try to pick up,
i only see older men mid 30s+ who are into local goods

Now even if you find non p4p thai women and walk down the street with her people will assume she is a whore , both thai and falangs,without thinking, your hotel reception will treat her as whore and will either reject her entrance or ask her to leave her ID at reception, she cant just walk in like a normal guest

is there stigma attached to dating abroad and is it why western women and alpha men despise people like us,
they see it as act of desperation
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So what? What's your point? That we are all losers? What are you trying to accomplish with this? Are you trying to shame us?

What does it matter whether there's a loser stigma or not? The fact is: It's better to be around women who want you and give you attention and make you feel wanted and needed, than to be around stuck up women who don't want you and think they're too good for you. It's a no brainer. Duh! What do you expect? You're not making any useful point here.

See this page:

Is dating abroad for losers?
http://www.happierabroad.com/alternative.php
Last edited by Winston on January 20th, 2013, 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Why alpha men(top 20%)don't go abroad to date foreign wo

Post by Teal Lantern »

Banano wrote:Why alpha men(top 20%) dont go abroad to date foreign women and they look down on men who go abroad for sole purpose of getting laid or getting gf
If they care who you're dating, they're less "alpha" and more alfalfa.

Banano wrote:From what I have seen in SE Asia and S America its always beta guys(non desirables) who are chasing local girls, sort of guys that AW wouldnt consider
AW don't want them (or maybe they don't want AW), so they go where the pickings are better. So what? That's the free market.

Banano wrote:is there stigma attached to dating abroad and is it why western women and alpha men despise people like us,
Not personally feeling "despised" by either group. :D
Is there stigma attached to dating abroad? Only if you're doing it wrong. 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winston you are overreacting, again

Point is there are certain groups out there who think dating abroad is for losers,
if we define loser as someone who cant get woman back home and its safe to say that most expats are "not doing well" in that department then maybe, perhaps dating abroad is for outcasts/rejects

if you look at it from a perspective of a guy who is successfull with AW then you can see why they would have such an opinion

its easy to balme everyone else for our problems but sometimes we have to take a good look in the mirror and admit we are not flawless

i mean, all these hot young and old AW get f***ed by some dudes, there are winners and losers in society , theres nice video of steve h about this subject
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

We already know all that though. No one claims to be flawless. But if you are a nice decent guy in the US who treats women good and can't get any dates, then it's the f***ed up dating scene that's the problem. We've already established that long ago.

Besides, blaming yourself is not going to accomplish anything or make yourself happier.

What is your point? Are you trying to shame us? There's nothing useful or new in your points.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Why alpha men(top 20%)don't go abroad to date foreign wo

Post by OutWest »

Banano wrote:Why alpha men(top 20%) dont go abroad to date foreign women and they look down on men who go abroad for sole purpose of getting laid or getting gf

From what I have seen in SE Asia and S America its always beta guys(non desirables) who are chasing local girls, sort of guys that AW wouldnt consider

In Phuket for example there are many young european guys who come to visit but you will hardly see them with local girl, they either come with Gfs or if they are single they usually go to discos where euro and russian chicks go and try to pick up,
i only see older men mid 30s+ who are into local goods

Now even if you find non p4p thai women and walk down the street with her people will assume she is a whore , both thai and falangs,without thinking, your hotel reception will treat her as whore and will either reject her entrance or ask her to leave her ID at reception, she cant just walk in like a normal guest

is there stigma attached to dating abroad and is it why western women and alpha men despise people like us,
Alpha men? Here is my 2 cents worth:

Most have no idea of what the term even means. Most use it to describe a young, thuggish and handsome boy- the kind that foolish girls will use as a boy toy- a kind of living dildo with a handsome dumb-a$$ attached. This theme permeates American culture,so it must be true, right?

It has gotten to the point where almost any idea extracted from current American culture can be assumed to be delusional. It was not always that way.

Contrary to most of the crap on this forum, I would suggest that an alpha male is:

1- First and foremost, a man with power. This comes from the ability it control material events within his world and the ability to to
control the actions of other men around him.

Alphas tend to be warriors at heart. They tend to understand and be able to use force. This does not mean they are thugs, it just
means they will not be intimidated and when the chips are down, they are calm in battle.

Alphas tend to exceed and baffle the expectations of those around him. It is a kind of force field or vortex that almost seems
mysterious to those around him.

Alpha men choose a woman. They are not whore-mongers- they realize that dissipates their energy and power. A woman who is
both attractive and and can transmit her husband's character to her children is desirable. I have seen some have mistresses of
long standing, but they tend to be discreet and not humiliate their wife.

Alphas can stay focused on the task at hand whether is is money, war or a woman.

Alphas are both young and old- though their ranks thin as they age, due to surrender or death. About 10% of younger men
have some of these characteristics, and from those, less than one in 50 will become what I would call a "Senior Alpha".
The Senior Alphas are age 35 plus and they will die an Alpha.

Alphas can be evil or some are forces for good. The most powerful Alpha will use the power of truth.

Women, especially American women, do not have any understanding of Alphas, and most have never met one.
Alphas are not the petty gangsta thug types. Boys like that are just human dildos and they cannot stand up to an
Alpha in any case. Sometimes they are used by Alphas as cannon fodder as Alphas can use these fools by appealing
to their vanity to clear minefields in life.

Evil Alphas prey on the weak. Good Alphas protect the weak.
The Good will protect the weak and powerless and will show mercy, even in war.
For this reason, good Alphas create a kind of constituency that evil Alphas cannot. This is one of reasons for
the inherent hatred of good Alphas by Evil. Ultimately, they can see their fate.

The daughters of Alphas have a kind of force field around them. They can push aside unwelcome men with a kind of
"Don't mess with my dad!" that can chill some "guy" to the bone. ("Guys" are these male creature things found in the USA and
other parts of the West.) This kind of girl knows her power is rooted in her
father and will typically seek the same kind of man to mate with, but will seek the approval of her father in the process.
If that happens successfully from generation to generation, a dynasty of sorts can be created.

Is what I say totally a fact in all cases? No. Alphas tend to be outliers, and they realize that nothing is absolute, even their own
power or knowledge. Adaptation is part of it all.

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Banano wrote:Winston you are overreacting, again

Point is there are certain groups out there who think dating abroad is for losers,
if we define loser as someone who cant get woman back home and its safe to say that most expats are "not doing well" in that department then maybe, perhaps dating abroad is for outcasts/rejects

if you look at it from a perspective of a guy who is successfull with AW then you can see why they would have such an opinion

its easy to balme everyone else for our problems but sometimes we have to take a good look in the mirror and admit we are not flawless

i mean, all these hot young and old AW get f***ed by some dudes, there are winners and losers in society , theres nice video of steve h about this subject
You seem to miss the point. Lets take your idea of an American "alpha"...some young handsome buck who has American girls all over him. So he will "succeed" with an attractive American girl and he gets married. Most do, you know. The chances are about
60% that he will end up with his pretty Sally reaming him in divorce court, and at the very LEAST she will gain 50lbs and cut her hair.
Do you know how many "pretty" American girls become these fat shrews in just a few years that are unrecognizable? It is NOT the minority! Welcome to the world of dating "success" American style! So these men are the winners? LOL Good luck with that.

I have had several young American men stay with me as guests for a while. They were handsome and under age 25. I mean young men who young American girls would fall all over...chiseled features and a 6 pack. After staying with us for a while and just observing
me and my wife, they had this look of disbelief, like WTF! ??? They were clearly envious and wanted to talk about their newly discovered options in life. They began to see American girls in perspective, and they did not much like what they were seeing. I have seen more and more of this kind of thing in the last few years.

Winston is right about that...the big problem is the profound dysfunction in American society. That young handsome fellow might fool himself for a few years that it is just fine...then he will finally see it all blow up in his face most likely. A few luck out with rare American girls who are good quality...the rest? They might be that next crop of middle-aged divorced men you will meet overseas...here or elsewhere.

Outwest
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

My question to the op: who gives a f**k ?

A guy who has the balls to take initiative and go abroad is by no means a loser.

Besides, you're making a wrong assumption that Winston and others on this board could not find a date back in the US. If I remember correctly Winston did have a girlfriend and most people around here are able to find someone (some are even divorced) but they would have to lower their standards way beyond acceptable levels.
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

I pointed this out in my video, alot of those so called alpha males, by "US" standards can't afford it in the first place and to add their distracted by the female attention they recieve here in the States. The most irresponsible males in your local community get all the female attention, why the men that are building get pushed to the side or ignored until later. There are a lot of examples back home where I'm from, when you finally meet some one abroad and bring her here AW will treat her like shyt and act as if they wanted you all along, Bytches in Americunt are Phucked up for real dude, maybe you've begun to doubt yourself! Or your own potential!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

I have no problem picking up women in my city but I still choose to go abroad. Just because someone chooses to go abroad doesn't always mean they are doing it because they can't get women in their own place. Guys like me are just turned off by WW and are going for more quality. We just don't want to take their shit anymore. It doesn't make the man a loser. I'm 33 and still meet girls in their 20s here. I'm all about quality and as we know, there's no quality here in the west, not much at least.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

In the UK, my view is that there is still a stigma attached to getting a foreign bride, especially if she is Thai / Filipeno, although perhaps not as bad as say it was 10 years ago.

With a white Eastern European / Russian, again still some stigma, but not as much as a Thai, due to their skin colour.

Since getting divorced 10 years ago I've probably had about 7 or 8 girlfriends, of which maybe 2 were "serious" and could have led to marriage if I had wanted. (Thank god I didn't!)

I just wish I had discovered foreign women 20 years ago and I would not have to put up with all the crap that English Women give you and not given her over 50% in my divorce.

For the younger guys on here who are already thinking "Foreign women only", I congratulate you, as you are ahead of the game and in a good position for the future.

You just need to work out a plan about how to find one....but be in no rush, you have time on your hands..
Robin Hood.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

OutWest wrote: I have had several young American men stay with me as guests for a while. They were handsome and under age 25. I mean young men who young American girls would fall all over...chiseled features and a 6 pack. After staying with us for a while and just observing me and my wife, they had this look of disbelief, like WTF! ??? They were clearly envious and wanted to talk about their newly discovered options in life. They began to see American girls in perspective, and they did not much like what they were seeing. I have seen more and more of this kind of thing in the last few years.

Winston is right about that...the big problem is the profound dysfunction in American society. That young handsome fellow might fool himself for a few years that it is just fine...then he will finally see it all blow up in his face most likely. A few luck out with rare American girls who are good quality...the rest? They might be that next crop of middle-aged divorced men you will meet overseas...here or elsewhere.
Excellent counter post, and yes, I've had that experience with my former Brazilian GF, both with guys and butch dykes, who were jealous of her and me.

Even if you're handsome, built like Adonis, earn millions on { Wall St, Silicon Valley, or Hollywood }, you will most likely end up with one of the b*tches on Ally McBeal/Sex In The City/Desperate Housewives. In the end, that house in Scarsdale NY, the kids attending { Dalton, Horace Mann, etc }, and the lovely Vassar educated super-wife by your side is a load of malarkey. Like everything else in Anglo-sphere, those days ended back in the 80s. Many of the girls from my graduating HS class are Good Year blimps today and half the guys, at least the ones married to AWs, have wrinkles, whitening hair, or physical ailments. And no, I'm not talking about men who naturally bald early. In contrast, I'm the only wrinkle-free 30-something from my old class who still looks 29-30, the other 70% are on the early road to an assisted care home. The difference ... aside from vitamins & exercise, I have no stress in my personal day-to-day life.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Killhoffa wrote:I pointed this out in my video, alot of those so called alpha males, by "US" standards can't afford it in the first place and to add their distracted by the female attention they recieve here in the States. The most irresponsible males in your local community get all the female attention, why the men that are building get pushed to the side or ignored until later. There are a lot of examples back home where I'm from, when you finally meet some one abroad and bring her here AW will treat her like shyt and act as if they wanted you all along, Bytches in Americunt are Phucked up for real dude, maybe you've begun to doubt yourself! Or your own potential!
Too true. She doesn't even have to be from another country, another ethnic group is good enough to kick off the B.S.. :roll:
Girls who treated you like drying paint for 10 years are suddenly oh-so-interested :evil: and will get an attitude when you don't reciprocate. :twisted:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:I pointed this out in my video, alot of those so called alpha males, by "US" standards can't afford it in the first place and to add their distracted by the female attention they recieve here in the States. The most irresponsible males in your local community get all the female attention, why the men that are building get pushed to the side or ignored until later. There are a lot of examples back home where I'm from, when you finally meet some one abroad and bring her here AW will treat her like shyt and act as if they wanted you all along, Bytches in Americunt are Phucked up for real dude, maybe you've begun to doubt yourself! Or your own potential!
Too true. She doesn't even have to be from another country, another ethnic group is good enough to kick off the B.S.. :roll:
Girls who treated you like drying paint for 10 years are suddenly oh-so-interested :evil: and will get an attitude when you don't reciprocate. :twisted:
+ Trillion. Now they act as if your obligated too be with them. Your supposed to surrender when they want you! Notice when you were single they were alot happier. It made them feel powerful, but you deflated the frail ego of these brainless tramps. Bytch stuck with a kid(s), gave the best years of her life to undeserving men and feel she's entitled to you and if you've got the resources...........oooooohhhhh boy! She sees that your earnings can take care of her and her 101 dalmations. Its probably your best interest to stay ghost and flee the borders!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
TedZark
Freshman Poster

Post by TedZark »

The OP wrote: Why alpha men(top 20%)don't go abroad to date foreign women?

He is quite wrong or runs in the wrong circles.

On Phuket, check out the Super Yacht Rendezvous where the ultra rich go for only the best champagne, best women, best of everything. Go to Royal Phuket Marina. Go also to Ban Rim Pa, go to the White Box, check out Catch Beach Club, go to Silk Restaurant where these alphas come and go for the VERY best of Thai women. Of course they aren't out walking the streets in the whore district. Why would they? Life is too sweet on their side of the street already!

I guarantee you that when you take a beautiful young lady back to your US$7500 a night villa at Amanpuri or your spa villa at Banyan Tree, security will open the gates for you with only the most pleasant of smiles.

Do the same in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Bangkok, Seoul, Tokyo, Taipei - there are alphas all over the place. Why wouldn't they seek out the best company and the best women in the world?

You're looking in the wrong places my friend.