Chinese men go for the "Happier Abroad" option

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Chinese men go for the "Happier Abroad" option

Post by Falcon »

Hey, not all Western women are crud, and not all Chinese women are angels.

Material greed of Chinese women turns Chinese men off; Western women become popular

http://www.ministryoftofu.com/2010/11/m ... e-popular/

Li Lei published on the Web an article titled “Chinese men love Western women,â€￾ asking Western women living in Beijing if they are willing to foster a long-term and serious relationship with a Chinese man. By long-term and serious relationship, he means marriage.

In China, there are way fewer Chinese men marrying Western women than Chinese women marrying Western men. Why Li Lei has decided to go off the beaten track?

It turns out that the 30-year-old Beijing resident who once studied in the Netherlands and Britain has found himself more attracted to the traits of the Western female character. He thinks that these women are more independent, straight-forward and less coddled than Chinese women.

Being outspoken is what they especially appeal to Li Lei. “If they have something they want, they will tell you directly.â€￾

In addition to posting personals on dating sites, Li Lei, a project manager at a foreign trade company participates in mixed-race speed dating parties and international cultural exchange activities.

Tony, a 28 year-old from Hunan Province, has a fondness for Western women too. He has been an analyst at a multinational corporation for five years, and are in contact with female foreign colleagues on a regular basis.

Tony had two relationships with Chinese women, but was angered by having to find out why his girlfriend had mood swing. As a result, he made up his mind two years ago that women from North America or Europe suit him better.

Chinese women only marry you when you own a mansion

Part of the reason why they now prefer Western women is an increasing number of Chinese women are materialist, and will not make a commitment unless their men buy them a piece of real estate.

Chinese men who, like Li Lei and Tony, only lay eyes on Western women are still in the minority. However, as more foreign girls come to China for language study and life experiences and more Chinese men go out, the share is going to grow.

Fishbowl Events, an organization run by two foreign women that hosts speed dating parties in Beijing, found that participation of Chinese male has significantly grown over the past few years.

Ola Zdzarska, one of the founders, said that in 2007, only 20% of the participants are Chinese male. Now the percentage has risen to 40%. Some among them indeed only pay attention to the foreign female.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I dunno Ghost. I just think the idea of Chinese becoming full on raging Feminists is like the idea that there will be a French/American Revolution type revolt for Chinese Democracy. It just won't happen. The government may open up a bit and the women may become more accustomed to a higher standard of living, but the chances of either democracy or real Feminism coming to China are pretty low.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I wonder what the guy who wrote that thinks of the feminism of Western women and how they don't even need men? How can he date them if they don't need him, and see flirting as creepy, and only talk to him if it's platonic? That guy has never been in the US before. I guess he's only experienced European white women.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

That guy is in for a rude awakening. If he thinks Chinese women are bad, wait till he tries an American woman.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

You know what, I'd normally say something to this guy but in this case, I'll retain my right to remain silent and let him figure out that he's totally NUTs on his own.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Chinese men go for the "Happier Abroad" option

Post by Teal Lantern »

Falcon wrote:Hey, not all Western women are crud, and not all Chinese women are angels.
... and not all hand-grenades will blow up once you pull the pin. :wink:
http://mgtowsurvivalguide.blogspot.com/ ... happy.html
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

I have had a lot of fun with Chinese women but it is true they are very greedy. They don't have the social constraints Western women have yet so the overt selfishness and ruthless greed can become extreme. Western women can be like this too but it is socially unacceptable so they hide this. Shanghai and Beijing are the worst for this but it is everywhere in China. I would not advise in general bringing a Chinese woman to the West. Every case I have know of has turned out bad after they have lived in the West, remember the unfair laws here in the West. Once they learn about it, things will change. And this will always happen.

The Chinese guys dont see the pitfalls. They do not understand how different the western marriage laws are. I can see where they are coming from considering how ruthlessly materialistic Chinese women in the more wealthy cities are. The problem is not feminism in China it is women's natural unchecked greed and selfishness that is the issue.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

tom wrote:I have had a lot of fun with Chinese women but it is true they are very greedy. They don't have the social constraints Western women have yet so the overt selfishness and ruthless greed can become extreme. Western women can be like this too but it is socially unacceptable so they hide this. Shanghai and Beijing are the worst for this but it is everywhere in China. I would not advise in general bringing a Chinese woman to the West. Every case I have know of has turned out bad after they have lived in the West, remember the unfair laws here in the West. Once they learn about it, things will change. And this will always happen.

The Chinese guys dont see the pitfalls. They do not understand how different the western marriage laws are. I can see where they are coming from considering how ruthlessly materialistic Chinese women in the more wealthy cities are. The problem is not feminism in China it is women's natural unchecked greed and selfishness that is the issue.
The sooner men understand this, the better positioned they can be.
Women are not simply men, with different plumbing.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

tom wrote:I have had a lot of fun with Chinese women but it is true they are very greedy. They don't have the social constraints Western women have yet so the overt selfishness and ruthless greed can become extreme. Western women can be like this too but it is socially unacceptable so they hide this. Shanghai and Beijing are the worst for this but it is everywhere in China. I would not advise in general bringing a Chinese woman to the West. Every case I have know of has turned out bad after they have lived in the West, remember the unfair laws here in the West. Once they learn about it, things will change. And this will always happen.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-20976432
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

The one child policy is a factor without a doubt and it helps bring out the worst in women's natural selfishness.

What a Chinese guy will not know is operationally a marriage in America is a three-way contract between government, a woman and a man. Currently over half of American marriages are between a women and the welfare state. Children will be born, by what is commonly known as baby mammas, are backed by welfare guarantees and scalable child support entitlements if they can collect. Baby mammas are automatically entitled with many tax-free, governmental income sources for having children. This government-sponsored serial polyandry, uniquely enriched by one or more substantial income sources is far more attractive to women than traditional marriage. They can still have as many boyfriends as they want and capture the richest ones for baby-daddies by “forgettingâ€￾ to use their invisible forms of birth control (Chinese women have been drilled on how to use birth control, abortion has zero stigma, so this is generally not seen in China). Men have no rights in Family Court - property, wealth and future earnings are routinely confiscated even if he is not the father (this kind of thing is completely unknown in China).

This is where that Chinese guy will get his politically incorrect education to what American women are about. Really in America women's material greed is more covert and actually considerably worse than China. In China many women, so far, are not hiding their ruthless greediness so it is easy to identify and avoid.

I reject most of the politically correct crap pushed in mainstream media, especially about women. Really political correctness is just what people believe today, and the exact same things might, on a whim, be the very essence of political incorrectness tomorrow. Political correctness is the fast food of moral philosophy...heck, it's even worse, it's like daytime TV. To that end, it would have been politically incorrect be sitting in Berlin in 1941 saying that Jews are people too. Honestly, my personal opinion is that political correctness has never been conceived as an institution to battle oppression, but instead is an entirely aggressive tool meant to cull the weak-willed into a pattern of action that, essentially, serves only to maintain the current power structure.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

No problem i'm not interested in Western women or Chinese women.

Hope that these Chinese guys wanting the abroad option won't come to Thailand or the Philippines.

Western women or Chinese women are entitled in differents ways in my opinion.

Chinese are very materialistic but won't show the f**k off atitude as Western women.
They could be seen as more feminine or submissive to an untrained Western guy and of course it's totally not the case.
Both of them are non to be interacted,they are far away easier and gentle females to be found off these countries.

This chinese dude will probably have a hard wake up call as few European or American women are attracted to Asian men in general.
His statement show only than the Happier abroad option doesn't mean non US or non Western females are ok.
Far away from that.
In my experience the places around the world where women are really valuable are few surrounded by many hostile environment to meet easily girls.
LocDout
Freshman Poster

Post by LocDout »

abcdavid01 wrote:I dunno Ghost. I just think the idea of Chinese becoming full on raging Feminists is like the idea that there will be a French/American Revolution type revolt for Chinese Democracy. It just won't happen. The government may open up a bit and the women may become more accustomed to a higher standard of living, but the chances of either democracy or real Feminism coming to China are pretty low.
again, you are revealing your shill identity. China circa 1950-1980 was arguably more democratic than any western capitalist regime i've ever seen.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

LocDout wrote: again, you are revealing your shill identity. China circa 1950-1980 was arguably more democratic than any western capitalist regime i've ever seen.
If you want to discuss the Beauties of The Cultural Revolution, perhaps you could start a new thread and repeat this assertion there.

To jump in with pro-Mao, anti-Mao etc. would be to hijack the thread.