Food Tracker

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Food Tracker

Post by MrPeabody »

I found a really useful site. It is called a Food Tracker. You enter the foods you eat each day and it tracks the calories, and gives you a graph of the categories whole grains, vegetables, whole fruit, dairy, and protein, and whether you have met your target. The most useful part is it generates a detailed nutrient report for the day which lists all of the micronutrients you ate, mostly vitamins and minerals, and tells you whether you have met your daily requirement. If you haven’t met the requirement for one of the nutrients, you just click on it and it tells you all the foods you ate that gave you that nutrient and ranks them by percentage. For example, I was short of my requirement for vitamin D. I click on it and it tells me that day 76 percent of my vitamin D came from milk I drank, 13 percent from fish, and 11 percent from wheat bran flakes. So, now I am aware of which foods I am eating and I can just eat more of those to get my Vitamin D. The same page gives me suggestions for other foods which will give me Vitamin D. By using this every day, you really become knowledgeable of the foods you are eating and what nutrition you are getting from each food. This tracker is put out by the US government. I have been using it for a week and the software is excellent and easy to use. Also, there are many other features and additional reports that you can generate.

https://www.supertracker.usda.gov/foodtracker.aspx

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Nice find, I gotta start working on that six-pack lol.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Across seas, the weight will come off easily. One just has to exercise to tone.
Whey protein slows the release of amino acids which is good for stamina, build-up and ATP osmosis in the muscles.

You must get your body weight in grams of protein in order to increase muscle mass. Most guys on here should snub 180 to 220g of protein every twenty four hours to see expedient results within a few weeks non-stop.

It's hard to get that in "laymen" foods. 3rd-party artificial protein sub's like whey, other big plastic canisters of lab-extract protein must be consumed in foods. Carbs necessary but only needed for energy. Vitaminas are more important than complex carbs.

Just my 10 centz on it.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!