Mikel Ruffinelli Sets World Record For Largest Hips

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Mikel Ruffinelli Sets World Record For Largest Hips

Post by zboy1 »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX23jqXn ... r_embedded#![/youtube]

Image[youtube][/youtube]
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Are you TRYING to make me puke all over my monitor??
Out in the world living the dream!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

manly5000 wrote:Are you TRYING to make me puke all over my monitor??
LOL! Sorry about that.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Don't let Rock see this. He'll be on the first plane to wherever she lives. :)
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

That is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen in my life. I watched the video and here is what she wrote describing herself. She also mentions that she doesn't think she eats a lot and says her weight gain came from giving birth to children.

"I love my shape, I see no reason to diet because I don't have health problems. I love Mexican food, English breakfast and chips. My husband finds my shape hot and we have amazing sex. There's no position we can't do. He tells me I'm beautiful everyday. Men don't fancy skinny girls. They like an hour glass figure. When I walk down the street, I can hear people using their cameras and saying "look at her fat ass". Fortunately I rise above it. I don't want to get bigger but I dont want to lose my curves. I look great. I hope I inspire women."

It's just disgusting to know that women this ugly, fat, and unhealthy trick themselves into believing that they are curvy? Hour glass figure? No health problems? Are you f***ing kidding me???? These women are delusional to think they are hot, sexy,and curvy. Only in America....sad sad place...

I would say more but I need to get back to cleaning the vomit off my monitor and keyboard.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

My dick would fall off if I saw her walking down the street. What kind of sick f**k would bang this sorry excuse for a woman.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Andrewww wrote:My dick would fall off if I saw her walking down the street. What kind of sick f**k would bang this sorry excuse for a woman.
Probably another obese creature. She even looks like a man. Just imagine how smelly she is. All those nasty folds covering certain parts of the skin not allowing it to breath causing bacteria and fungus. Move a fold and the stench of rotten sewerage emerges.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

1) She claims to have no health problems, but listen to her breathing.

2) One hard bruise against the furniture and the rapid downward health spiral to gangrene begins.

3) She's mentally ill. He's a co-dependent enabler.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

It's good to be proud of your shape but her body is not healthy or attractive in my opinion. Wide hips are very beautiful on a woman but as long as the woman is proportioned and not obese. I hate when big women make rude comments about small women. You don't have to be fat to be curvy and most fat women are not curvy they are made of rolls. If she lost a good 200 pounds yet kept hips wider than her waist she would have a very attractive shape.

This girl is small yet she is still shapely.

Last edited by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen on January 26th, 2013, 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

royalism
Freshman Poster

Post by royalism »

WOW... those child bearing hips. She will bear strong children. lol
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Anti-American wrote:
I will have nightmares for months.....
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

gsjackson wrote:Don't let Rock see this. He'll be on the first plane to wherever she lives. :)
You noticed that? LOL Not many girls with huge rears in the Philippines..so they are all ugly...LOL
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

royalism wrote:WOW... those child bearing hips. She will bear strong children. lol

You mean elephant children...