Photos of Hot, Cute, Sexy Girls I met in Angeles City, Philippines!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Photos of Hot, Cute, Sexy Girls I met in Angeles City, Philippines!

Post by Winston »

Dear all,
Since I have so many photos of hot girls I've met here in Angeles City that couldn't be fit into my photo collages, I thought I would share them here in this thread. I found a way to post them here easily, by uploading them to Picasa Web Albums and then putting image links from there to here. So here it goes. Enjoy while you go ga ga :) Note that these may not necessarily be in chronological order and range back from a year til now.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

More to come later!
Last edited by Winston on May 10th, 2010, 12:18 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Next batch

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Below: Only the white one on the left is hot. The other three forced themselves into the picture. lol

ImageImage

A hot waitress I had. Her long white smooth legs were to die for!

Last edited by Winston on January 30th, 2009, 11:15 am, edited 7 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This one is soooooooo cute and sooooooooo hot! Sooooooo maganda!

This one has a perfect looking model face but for some reason it looks disproportionate in pictures. She looks kind of Vietnamese.

I like the tall innocent looking one on the left. She's a cherry girl :)

Hot band singer with a great voice!

Upper class girls

My God. So looks so hot and innocent! What's she doing in a bar?!

ImageImage

Damn! So petite and hot.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Whew! Ok, now you can catch your breath!

Convinced yet that this is babe paradise? :)

Last edited by Winston on April 28th, 2014, 5:24 am, edited 14 times in total.

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Well just remember everyone has attractions to different looks. I personally have 180 degree difference in what I find attractive vs. what you do. Personally these girls don't do anything for me.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
mobstersreport
Freshman Poster

Post by mobstersreport »

No need to convince somebody like myself. Your site is the reason I want to find my own happiness in going abroad in the first place.

These are some very gorgeous ladies indeed. They're all very beautiful, hot, sexy and sweet looking. Plus they are so feminine and full of happiness and life. :wink:

Thank you for posting these pictures.

How did you get these lovely ladies to take pictures with you? aren't some of them "camera shy?"

Cheers to you success! :P
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Filipino's are addicted to taking their picture and getting attention. (especially young girls) Being in Angeles City which is all bars the girls are used to getting their picture taken so it's not hard to accomplish. You could probably go up to random strangers in the street or mall and get 50% or more to have their picture taken with you if you wanted to.

Most of the girls who think they are at least half way decent looking can't get their face out from in front of a mirror. It's funny watching them love themselves, very narcissistic personalities here.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

mobstersreport wrote:No need to convince somebody like myself. Your site is the reason I want to find my own happiness in going abroad in the first place.

These are some very gorgeous ladies indeed. They're all very beautiful, hot, sexy and sweet looking. Plus they are so feminine and full of happiness and life. :wink:

Thank you for posting these pictures.

How did you get these lovely ladies to take pictures with you? aren't some of them "camera shy?"

Cheers to you success! :P
W: Most of them don't mind having their photo taken, as Mr. S said. The nonbar girls are more camera shy but they still enjoy it and rush to see their picture played back on the camera screen afterward. In fact, that's one way to get a hot chick close to you, by taking her picture and then afterward she will rush up to your side to look at herself on the screen.

That's one thing they have in common with Russian women, like getting pictures taken of them.

You are very observant about their carefree personality.

woodwater
Freshman Poster

Post by woodwater »

theyre obviously whores
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

woodwater wrote:theyre obviously whores
W: Not all of them. But I'd rather be with whores than with prudish girls who never touch you and think they're too good for that and that sex is a sin.

What the hell? Some of the pics vanished. Maybe PicasaWeb changes the URL of the photos regularly. Odd.

Evergreen
Freshman Poster

Post by Evergreen »

Wow Winston, I really got to goto Philippines someday. Just having fun with any random hot chick at a gogo bar or even during daytime and pickup chicks in shopping malls or anywhere would be great. I find anywhere is better than Angelosphere in terms of getting sexy chicks.
The new Happy Bachelors Forum is http://happybachelor.proboards.com
James G
Freshman Poster
Location: Virginia, USA – Jakarta, Indonesia – Bangkok, Thailand

Post by James G »

Man, my fellow Americans and their infatuation with Asian bargirls (the singer looks ok)

~James
NOMAD MARKETING 101
Learn how to Travel and Live Around the World and Make Money at the Same time
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

and the beauty of it all is that the Phippines is still in the Anglosphere.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

WWu777 wrote:
W: Not all of them. But I'd rather be with whores than with prudish girls who never touch you and think they're too good for that and that sex is a sin.
I second that emotion. The only difference between a whore and a typical American woman is that the whore is more honest. And the whores are better than the women who let a guy get to third base and then send him home with blue balls. Not to mention the women who get a guy to spend a fortune on her with implied promises of sex and then give him
nothing in return.

BTW, the Philippines isn't quite babe "paradise". Paradise would not have tattooed women in it.
mobstersreport
Freshman Poster

Post by mobstersreport »

WWu777 wrote:

What the hell? Some of the pics vanished. Maybe PicasaWeb changes the URL of the photos regularly. Odd.
And I totally agree with you there my friend. :D
mobstersreport
Freshman Poster

Post by mobstersreport »

Hero wrote:
WWu777 wrote:
I second that emotion. The only difference between a whore and a typical American woman is that the whore is more honest. And the whores are better than the women who let a guy get to third base and then send him home with blue balls. Not to mention the women who get a guy to spend a fortune on her with implied promises of sex and then give him
nothing in return.

BTW, the Philippines isn't quite babe "paradise". Paradise would not have tattooed women in it.
I agree with your observation reply comment Hero. I've tried my best to communicate with all sorts of American ladies and women. I'm in an atmosphere in the dating scene where women have this persona that they're just to dam good for you and prudish attitude.

I can EASILY talk with women abroad with more comfortability and they're more communicative with me. Not just because of their economic conditions. But because women abroad have more in common for what I seek. I've made more lady friends overseas, then here in the states.

When it comes to the dating scene here in the states. It's "non-existent" for me and I do go home with the case of the blue balls. I've only had one real physical relationship here in the states and that was 2007.

No offence to the PUA community and to get all the materials to the seduction guides and all that drama. But why is it that I can easily talk and communicate with women abroad. Than it is to have a difficult and hard time to here in the States in terms of the dating scene?

If I had to choose a comfortable environment that I'd feel 100% comfortable to pick-up a lady. It would be abroad hands down. Even in one area of the Philippines. I could probably have a date within my 1st week of my arrival there. And I would not need any seduction or pick-up-artist material needed.

Most of the ladies there are quite feminine, friendly, warm, fun to be with and communicative.

Finally, a chance for happiness ahead.