Why we should stop really giving a f**k about women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

lone_yakuza wrote:Also another disgusting example of Asian female hypergamy.

This guy is Tae Yang, and yes his song is retarded because real men do not NEED girls. But let's ignore that for a moment. He is a very suave, good looking guy with excellent singing and dancing skills.

But you see he is only 5'3".

So when his fangirls got wind of this, they started trying to deny it because they could NEVER be attracted to him if he were that height challenged.

They care so much about his height that on numerous forums they bitch about his height or say they are no longer attracted, and many are that f***ing superficial. Many also say that if they were taller than him they would not consider him, but "luckily they are shorter than he is."

So f***ing females. They should all go suck on horse dick.
I've all but given up on Asian girls--both the Americanized and native born ones. They've become too superficial, judgmental, and White-washed unfortunately. Asians no longer have pride in their race, so, I say, screw them. Mind as well check out the Russian girls while I'm in Russia--they can't be any worse than Asian girls...can they?
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

lone_yakuza wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

This guy is Tae Yang, and yes his song is retarded because real men do not NEED girls. But let's ignore that for a moment. He is a very suave, good looking guy with excellent singing and dancing skills.

So when his fangirls got wind of this, they started trying to deny it because they could NEVER be attracted to him if he were that height challenged.

They care so much about his height that on numerous forums they bitch about his height or say they are no longer attracted, and many are that f***ing superficial. Many also say that if they were taller than him they would not consider him, but "luckily they are shorter than he is."

I've all but given up on Asian girls--both the Americanized and native born ones. They've become too superficial, judgmental, and White-washed unfortunately. Asians no longer have pride in their race, so, I say, screw them. Mind as well check out the Russian girls while I'm in Russia--they can't be any worse than Asian girls...can they?
Zboy so you are set to go to Russia? Same city as the one you pmed me about? When are you going?
Hopefully, sometime in February/March.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Banano wrote:This thread sound like MGTOW,

are we all gonna end up hating women? Is that really a solution or self destruction?
No. It would be (at least) unpleasant and very impractical to go through life hating half the population. :shock:
Declining to skydive on the basis that 60% of parachutes fail to open properly in no way requires a hatred of said parachutes.
It's just a rational choice based on assessment of risk. Even if the parachutes try to shame you by claiming you're afraid of commitment. 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

lone_yakuza wrote:It all seems like the global Hollywood Anti East Asian male psychops has succeeded because now more than ever, most Asian females are self-hating, as are many Asian males, and Asian males are left with much fewer potential mates due to the Hollywood and western propaganda/colonialist culture-exports. It seems like someone is trying to destroy the Asian race from the inside out by dividing and conquer, especially making East Asian men resent and hate East Asian women and then having East Asian women become total whores for men of other races. Even I have come to hate the majority of East Asian women because they are the most hypergamous and most bitchy and most slutty and most whorish women on the planet. Also mostly gold diggers.
As much I wish things were different, I believe you're pretty much on the mark.

Divide and conquer was the M.O. of the prior century's overseas British Empire, where with perhaps a couple of 100 thousand sailors and troops, they could control huge parcels of land from Egypt-to-East/South Africa, Indian subcontinent w/ Burma, and Malaysia. Normally, if all those territories were united, there would be nothing that Victoria could do about it w/o first inventing a nuclear missile, a century before Oppenheimer was born.

This is why I don't subscribe to publicduende's worldview and I'm very circumspect about giving advice on relationships. The whole one size fits all [ McCartney's & Lennon's "All You Need Is Love" ] doesn't work here. My experiences in Brazil, while night & day from my experiences growing up in Boston, isn't a general solution.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

S_Parc wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:It all seems like the global Hollywood Anti East Asian male psychops has succeeded because now more than ever, most Asian females are self-hating, as are many Asian males, and Asian males are left with much fewer potential mates due to the Hollywood and western propaganda/colonialist culture-exports. It seems like someone is trying to destroy the Asian race from the inside out by dividing and conquer, especially making East Asian men resent and hate East Asian women and then having East Asian women become total whores for men of other races. Even I have come to hate the majority of East Asian women because they are the most hypergamous and most bitchy and most slutty and most whorish women on the planet. Also mostly gold diggers.
As much I wish things were different, I believe you're pretty much on the mark.

Divide and conquer was the M.O. of the prior century's overseas British Empire, where with perhaps a couple of 100 thousand sailors and troops, they could control huge parcels of land from Egypt-to-East/South Africa, Indian subcontinent w/ Burma, and Malaysia. Normally, if all those territories were united, there would be nothing that Victoria could do about it w/o first inventing a nuclear missile, a century before Oppenheimer was born.

This is why I don't subscribe to publicduende's worldview and I'm very circumspect about giving advice on relationships. The whole one size fits all [ McCartney's & Lennon's "All You Need Is Love" ] doesn't work here. My experiences in Brazil, while night & day from my experiences growing up in Boston, isn't a general solution.
That much I have understood, that not everybody shares my worldview. From this post and the one about American Beauty, I learn that there's a deep cultural rift between people who had my kind of family background, almost matriarchal (but not feminist) in nature and nurture, and those who were raised to comply with the obsessions and dysfunctions of a middle class US family. I now understand that that natural desire to nurture love, affection and trust, not treat your neighbour like a potential enemy, the ability to see beauty in the small and simple things of life; all this must be embedded in a man during his early years. If that process doesn't happen or is broken, what I see as incredibly obvious may be next to impossible to fathom.

Just one final note about your reluctancy to mingle with a Southern American extended family. It's precisely that plurality of nurturing, authority and role model figures that your kids will need for a solid emotional/moral development. Both Monica's younger brother and cousin had children from their (then) girlfriends at young age. Daniela and Susana, two wonderful little girls of 5 and 9 (if I don't go wrong). If it hadn't been for Monica's mom, auntie and the extended family embracing them and giving the love, support and discipline of three families put together, they would have never turned out the smart, sweet and considerate girls they are. Ever thought of the shortcomings of that nuclear Yankee family with minimal outside interference, especially when both parents have full-time jobs or, worst still, either or both of them turn out being abusive nutcase? Who would you call then? Social services? Ghostbusters? :)
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

No, I can see it as you do publicduende. What happened is I just killed my childhood. The person I was before age nineteen seems like a separate entity. That's when I quit college too. It's like I'm really only two years old.

Sad, but a necessary process of recovery.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

http://forums.allkpop.com/threads/why-d ... 3-54.8043/

Read this f***ing thread with all these f***ing East Asian females trying to "defend" him and say he is actually taller and cannot accept that he is height challenged.

So the f**k what if he is only 5'3"?

If they bitch that much about Tae Yang's height, then I am majorly screwed if I go to East Asia being 5'6".

Same situation I go through. I'm good looking, muscular, a decent fighter, and have multiple talents most people could only hope to have. But girls say "if you were taller, I'd date you." Bitch, I can wipe the floor with the asses of most 6'+ guys and wipe the floor with several of them if they have no martial arts training, so go kill yourself.

Oh no...what a silly example to cry "hypergamy" and shove shite on the ladies, mate, come on now. :lol: Young (and spoiled, immature) female fans debating about the diminutive stature of their favourite pop (rock, RnB) star is as old as music itself! Prince is 1.58, Mark Owen from Take That is 1.65m. U2's Bono is 1.68. Even the rock giant that is Kurt Cobain was no taller than 1.70. And the list goes on...

Please don't take it as an insult: you just sound so bitter and enraged when one of the bars of your mental cage resonates at this or that real life episode. When will you break free from that little beaten samurai prison of yours and live life at its fullest? Finish off your degree and start traveling to Russia, Japan, Thailand. Meet your ancestral families still living in East Asia, learn, explore. Let the soothing power of everyday life common sense heal your wounds and childhood traumas.

Do it, really.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

I'm curious if you guys read any of Henry Makow's work.
He writes a lot about this trend from the perspective that it is worldwide and deliberate.
http://www.henrymakow.com/
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

publicduende wrote:reluctancy to mingle with a Southern American extended family. It's precisely that plurality of nurturing, authority and role model figures that your kids will need for a solid emotional/moral development.
It's not all fun & games, which I know isn't your true message, but sometimes, your communication makes it appear that way.

In those multi-Banyan tree extended families, one can't simply cap off one area of dysfunctionality, by ignoring others. In the US, we have a *black sheep* system (ok, it's not quite a system but you get what I mean :wink: ) where some parts of the branch which don't mingle with others. My dad's done a pretty good job in alienating others :roll: over the ages. I'm actually hoping to patch up some things when he passes away, which I'm expecting to occur within a decade. As for Brazil, where it would be nice if it were just my GF, her siblings, parents, and a few uncles/aunts, it wouldn't be a problem. But it's all over the place and there are politics and hidden alliances abound. It's much closer to a semi-jovial medieval court system than the world I'd come from. Back in college, I had nearly 100 acquaintance and friends. Thus, I'm not a reclusive personality, cloistered in some studio apartment, hiding from interacting with others. The difference is that it's much more challenging to say 'no' over there, than here. It's taken personally and not by one person but by many others, some whom you may not have even met. Thus, either you really love that style of politicking or it isn't your cup of tea.
Last edited by S_Parc on January 26th, 2013, 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Bruce Lee was probably an anti-Communist. He never spoke out about politics, but I suspect he would have had he lived longer and it's possible to infer his opinions based on his overall life philosophy. Jackie Chan is the opposite, although it's hard to say because, again, I don't consider China Communist anymore. Does Jackie Chan support Communism or the Party as it is today? I don't know.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.