Two hoodrat teens attack older man in NY subway

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny
Freshman Poster

Two hoodrat teens attack older man in NY subway

Post by Johnny »

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Te ... 05481.html

this is what we put up with in New york and am a New yorker. if i was in that man place those females would have a broken jaw along with missing teeth :twisted:.

What would u do if u was in his place

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

New York, New York! The greatest city in the world (not)! I can't believe you have pinheads who actually believe in that slogan. It's always been a hellhole here, lol.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Two hoodrat teens attack older man in NY subway

Post by Teal Lantern »

Johnny wrote:http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Te ... 05481.html

this is what we put up with in New york and am a New yorker. if i was in that man place those females would have a broken jaw along with missing teeth :twisted:.

Too bad these filthy hood rats didn't run into Bernie Getz.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

Good job. Remember, 90 percent of older men are manginas. Manginas support feminism, and feminism creates little monsters like these girls. So in the end, it's instant karma and what the guy deserves.

"The teens, identified as 18-year-old Chantelif Solano and 17-year-old Shaquana Rhem,"

Not to get racist here, but it's kind of obvious what skin color they have, with names like those.

Either way, I am happy to see women becoming more violent, extreme, and hateful towards men, because the more their man hatred becomes very visible, the more men will notice it and wake up.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

expatasiaseeker wrote:Good job. Remember, 90 percent of older men are manginas. Manginas support feminism, and feminism creates little monsters like these girls. So in the end, it's instant karma and what the guy deserves.

"The teens, identified as 18-year-old Chantelif Solano and 17-year-old Shaquana Rhem,"

Not to get racist here, but it's kind of obvious what skin color they have, with names like those.

Either way, I am happy to see women becoming more violent, extreme, and hateful towards men, because the more their man hatred becomes very visible, the more men will notice it and wake up.
One was white so you can't stereotype names. If she wasn't white she definitely was not Black.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

I don't see who could fight an elder person. The only reason they had so much confidence in fighting him is because they knew he was an easy target. If that was my grandfather...oh man..lights out for them girls. Even if he wasn't my family if I was on the bus and saw that I would have broke the fight up and if they started swinging on me then I would handle one of them and the old man would handle the other one lol. In all seriousness it's just sad to see how people are towards their neighbors these days. I'm sure in the 50's you would never catch young people beating on the elderly. Nowadays you have young folks beating on the elderly and the adults beating on the children. Its a sad situation.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

The Rayon McIntosh case comes to mind. Except he laid the smackdown on those sheboons.

:D
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

All_That_Is_Man wrote:The Rayon McIntosh case comes to mind. Except he laid the smackdown on those sheboons.

:D
Everyone knows the slang word sheboon is a racist slur for Black women and if Black women are sheboons doesn't that make Black men heboons? Just asking.. :?: :?: :?:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

As I have been considering emigration to places with some danger of mugging etc., and where expats cannot legally carry a gun, I have wondered about nonlethal weapons that would hurt like hell.

Like when peasants carried nunchucks, because swords were illegal.

I am thinking something like a metal whip would work well.

Noone could say you used a lethal weapon.

What houselhold item would serve this purpose, be easy to carry, be concealable?

I have seen older guys in "inner city" U.S. carry a golf club. Same idea, but golf club could be easily lethal, plus too obvious for going to nice places. Need something concealable, painful, nonlethal (so that one can feel free to use it).

Obviously it is best if it is also deniable as an intended weapon. Like a hammer in a back pocket for a construction worker would be deniable. Or a cane coud be deniable.

Maybe one of those grabby things people use to pick up stuff off the floor or from behind furniture?
http://www.amazon.com/Ettore-49036-Grip ... B001B13PC2
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Jester wrote:

As I have been considering emigration to places with some danger of mugging etc., and where expats cannot legally carry a gun, I have wondered about nonlethal weapons that would hurt like hell.

What houselhold item would serve this purpose, be easy to carry, be concealable?

I have seen older guys in "inner city" U.S. carry a golf club. Same idea, but golf club could be easily lethal, plus too obvious for going to nice places. Need something concealable, painful, nonlethal (so that one can feel free to use it).

Obviously it is best if it is also deniable as an intended weapon. Like a hammer in a back pocket for a construction worker would be deniable. Or a cane coud be deniable.

Maybe one of those grabby things people use to pick up stuff off the floor or from behind furniture?
Or maybe a grill scraper.
Never know when some ne'er-do-well is gonna need their "grill" scraped. :wink:

Of course, under vadge-pass justice, the two bull-dykes involved go free. :twisted:
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/wom ... -1.1157596

Check the name of their hangout. :evil:
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/wom ... -1.1004556
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Jester wrote:

I was thinking along the same lines, .. if I got attacked I would really have no defense ... the only thing I think I can do is poke them in the eyes ... maybe an aerosol or can of deodorant used like pepper spray can work, then beat them with an umbrella :oops:
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster

Post by fuzzy_corleone »

We don't even know the back story. For all we know the old guy could have been a pervert trying to cop a feel.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jester wrote:

http://www.google.com/patents/US5367714

http://publicintelligence.net/ufouo-ill ... t-warning/
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:One was white so you can't stereotype names. If she wasn't white she definitely was not Black.
Yes. From the video one of the girls looked non-black and of course the other girl is black. The guy they fought is black.
fuzzy_corleone wrote:We don't even know the back story. For all we know the old guy could have been a pervert trying to cop a feel.
Yes. We don't know the whole story.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

Learn how to defend yourself.