Was it easier to have sex with women in the 80's / 90's?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Was it easier to have sex with women in the 80's / 90's?

Post by RobinHood »

My question is simple, was it easier back then to have sex with western women, than it is now?

The reason I ask is that my Brother (hes 44) and I were discussing what life was like back then for getting women. My brother claimed that between 1985-95 he had sex with over 300 women.

Now my brother is a bit of a bull shitter, but he was in good shape back then, had "game" and went drinking 3 nights a week. I put his number of women at probably around the 200 mark. He is now middle aged, fat and could never get an English women even if he wanted (he actually does not want one and lives with a foreign woman).

So was it easier back then, did women put out more or are things just the same now for men? This is not about whether you want a western woman, just whether it was easier to have sex with them back then or is it the same now.

Any thoughts guys?
Robin Hood.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: Was it easier to have sex with women in the 80's / 90s?

Post by Banano »

it would be interesting to hear from someone who was born in 60s and early 70s

Back then there was no internet,fb, no mobile phones so women could possibly get as much attention
as they are getting now

Nowdays women get validated whenever they want to,(log into fb and message one of the hottest friends or post some rubbish in status field)so naturally they are more pickier than women back in 80s
noog
Freshman Poster

Re: Was it easier to have sex with women in the 80's / 90s?

Post by noog »

Banano wrote:it would be interesting to hear from someone who was born in 60s and early 70s

Back then there was no internet,fb, no mobile phones so women could possibly get as much attention
as they are getting now

Nowdays women get validated whenever they want to,(log into fb and message one of the hottest friends or post some rubbish in status field)so naturally they are more pickier than women back in 80s
+1

Women played hard to get back then too, but they dressed a lot nicer and were looking for action more often. Also in the 80's you had the hair metal scene and the music/videos were often about carefree sex. Or at least copping a feel at a concert :). If you had the right charisma and connections and fit into the scene back then, I can see it. Myself, I was a little young, green and awkward to make my rounds back then.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

The whole meeting-and-dating communication process actually had some advantages to men back then. I have a feeling it was a little easier to approach women in person and they were a bit less flaky. There weren't all these modes of communication to get in touch with women, but that also made things more straight-forward when you did get one's digits. They had to wait by their phones for a guy they were interested in to call. If they weren't interested, they didn't give you their digits or return your phone call. It was that simple. There was none of this attention seeking, leading on and then fizzling/flaking, e-boyfriends, impolite rejections, etc, etc that today's technology has opened the door to. Things were a little more cut-and-dry back then, which is scary to think for those of us who are shy/introverted, but also refreshing considering that women were probably a bit more real with men either way when those opportunities did come along. If a girl was into you, you were in, and you actually had a better advantage to get what you wanted due to the simple/limited means of communication by the telepone and the post office (remember that place?!).
royalism
Freshman Poster

Post by royalism »

60-70s was the easiest. it was the age of free love and hippies

80-90s was when everyone was on coke. :lol:
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I'm in the age bracket that you are talking about. Back in the day, you didn't see the disdain that women have for men like you see today. Media dictates that only the top 20% of men are worthy of a relationship. If you can't snag one of the upper 20% then it's time for women to focus on their careers instead. As a result women look at you and make their determination within a few minutes. If you don't make the cut you are viewed as damaged goods.

When I dated in the early 80s I honestly don't think women were nearly as judgmental. You didn't see as many elevated egos of today. If anything has EXPLODED in the last 30 years it's people's egos and that's not necessarily a good thing.

Men and women were actually attracted to each other. These days we are very much in a "what can you do for me" mode of dating. I feel sorry for the younger guys in this forum and wish they could have experienced the more fun, innocent and free flowing dating world.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

+1 to all the long-view responses above. The '70s into the early '80s were like living in a candy store. It has been pretty steadily downhill for American men ever since the media created the AIDS scare in the mid-80s, even though there is almost no such thing as heterosexual transmission of AIDS.

Sometime in the late '80s I noticed that young women had become thoroughgoing narcissists. I might well serve their social, sexual or other purposes, and become their boyfriend, but it was becoming clear that they were simply unable to take a genuine interest in getting to know another person. And from there we have arrived at the present, about which all I can say is to echo Pete in feeling sorry for the younger guys who never knew otherwise.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Remember, you had the women's suffrage movement in the early 20's...then that sh.it somewhat fizzled out...the New Deal came through eventually..then the Great Society...then feminism came and resurged in the late 60s right when the sexual revolution was waning away.

Black feminism (yes similar but similarly different from neo-feminism) came do to the advent of the assassinations of MLK and Malcolm X by intent - give the jobs to Black women...reward Black women for keeping a man out of the home whom can rear their child to become virtuous auto-sufficient adults alas turned the Black American community into merely the "Black "existence"" as a matriarchy.

Remember John Amos in Good Times? He was a patriarch and was a no-non-sense man.

Nowadays, John Amos would be put out of the home by the woman because the woman ascertained that he would become an imminent threat to the matriarchal power-ress she has. Just saying.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

gsjackson wrote:+1 to all the long-view responses above. The '70s into the early '80s were like living in a candy store. It has been pretty steadily downhill for American men ever since the media created the AIDS scare in the mid-80s, even though there is almost no such thing as heterosexual transmission of AIDS.

Sometime in the late '80s I noticed that young women had become thoroughgoing narcissists. I might well serve their social, sexual or other purposes, and become their boyfriend, but it was becoming clear that they were simply unable to take a genuine interest in getting to know another person. And from there we have arrived at the present, about which all I can say is to echo Pete in feeling sorry for the younger guys who never knew otherwise.
Classic shi.t from then

The Kentucky Fried Chicken movie
Cheech & Chong Goin' Up In Smoke
Dear Emmanuelle (soft p.orn on Showtime and Cinemax)
Chevy Chase and Goldie Hawn flicks
G-Force cartoon (where the nuclear explosion tore the clothes off of everybody buttnaked)
Who Shot J.R.? from Dallas
Steven McQueen
Shi.t! even Queen featuring my boy flaming Freddie Mercury.
Michael Jackson's Off The Wall
Xanadu
Da-Ha_ha-Ha-Ha- The Ronald Regan rap
Copcabana by Barry Manilow
Barry White's 70s sh.it.
Van Halen demos produced by KIZZ/Final Warning album
Yup Final Test featuring Vanessa Del Rio
and that p.orn movie where a young slim Ron Jeremy was a game show host fuc.king Vanessa Del Rio behind the contestant short booth table.
even Nina Hartley was young then.
F.ucking what about A Clockwork Orange
Blade Runner
The real Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Three's Company while masturbating to the blonde and brunette
One Day @ A Time when I used to have a crush on Valerie Bertenelli (Eddie Van Halen's ex)

And Hot Chocolate when the chick was getting eaten out on the table while she was eating food on the table and the O'Kelly Isley brother's looking dude was eating her out. Jajajja
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

E_Irizarry wrote:
gsjackson wrote:+1 to all the long-view responses above. The '70s into the early '80s were like living in a candy store. It has been pretty steadily downhill for American men ever since the media created the AIDS scare in the mid-80s, even though there is almost no such thing as heterosexual transmission of AIDS.

Classic shi.t from then

The Kentucky Fried Chicken movie
Cheech & Chong Goin' Up In Smoke
Dear Emmanuelle (soft p.orn on Showtime and Cinemax)
Chevy Chase and Goldie Hawn flicks
G-Force cartoon (where the nuclear explosion tore the clothes off of everybody buttnaked)
Who Shot J.R.? from Dallas
Steven McQueen
Shi.t! even Queen featuring my boy flaming Freddie Mercury.
Michael Jackson's Off The Wall
Xanadu
Da-Ha_ha-Ha-Ha- The Ronald Regan rap
Copcabana by Barry Manilow
Barry White's 70s sh.it.
Van Halen demos produced by KIZZ/Final Warning album
Yup Final Test featuring Vanessa Del Rio
and that p.orn movie where a young slim Ron Jeremy was a game show host fuc.king Vanessa Del Rio behind the contestant short booth table.
even Nina Hartley was young then.
F.ucking what about A Clockwork Orange
Blade Runner
The real Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Three's Company while masturbating to the blonde and brunette
One Day @ A Time when I used to have a crush on Valerie Bertenelli (Eddie Van Halen's ex)

And Hot Chocolate when the chick was getting eaten out on the table while she was eating food on the table and the O'Kelly Isley brother's looking dude was eating her out. Jajajja
Nina. :razz:

Parts of that Rappin' Duke vid almost qualify for the NSFW section. :)

And who could forget Rodney Dangerfield?

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Your brother is either Casanova or a famous actor. If he went out 3 nights a week and got drunk I doubt he remembers much from that period :lol:

I don't think it was easier back then. In fact I believe it's much easier now. Women have become exponentially more promiscuous with every generation and the trend will continue. Courting flew out the window, more women cheat their boyfriends, more women decide to stay single, more women have to compete among themselves and put out more.

So no, sex is much more available nowadays. Even guys who are shy can fly abroad in no time or resort to P4P where the choices are unlimited.

Instead it became harder to find a real woman (as opposed to a slut).
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

These days women are definately more promiscious, its hard to argue otherwise

to say women back in 80s were easier to bang would imply that they were much more sluttier than women of today, which is not the case,

over time women got more smart and realised they can go for the best, even slutty women isnt going to bang just anyone, why would she when she can aim top 20% of guys or so

maybe you could argue it got harder for average champ to score a girl as women tend to gravitate towards top tier guys
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Teal Lantern wrote: And who could forget Rodney Dangerfield?

[/color]
I get no respect, when I called up suicide prevention, they tried to talk me into it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm sure the dating scene in the 80's was more functional and sane than today. However, I do not remember people being friendlier at all. They were very cliquish, exclusive and shallow. I did not feel accepted or liked at all.

And the suburbs were isolating to the point of making me insane since there was no internet to preoccupy me during all my free time, so I had nothing to do, and was always lonely and bored and wishing I was somewhere else, or out having fun with people.

But I didn't find girls to be friendlier. Older women were friendlier of course, but not young ones. I could not connect with them. They seemed soulless even back then.

The last time I remember people being normal was 1982-3. From 1984 on, people seemed very mean. I don't know if that was because I moved to Fremont, CA, or because times had changed, or both.

However, the movies and TV shows from the 80's do show women that are more down to earth, wholesome and feminine than today. They were more feminine back then for sure and probably easier to talk to. But whether they were romantically interested in you depended on whether you were their type, as one might expect.

Of course, women had to be attracted to you in order for you to date them too. But I agree the whole dating process was probably more simple and straightforward. Men were allowed to pursue women naturally.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Pretty obvious the further you go back, the better things as a whole were. As a teen, I was a glamourous SOB. Girls wanted me, and I didn't even know WHY! I'm sure if I had today's confidence, I'd be riddled with STDs before I was 20.

Hell, getting laid was easier in the 2000s, compared to today! :lol:

Craigslist was THE spot for free lays back then.