What happened to Barry Jennings and his family? 9/11 witness

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

What happened to Barry Jennings and his family? 9/11 witness

Post by Winston »

Barry Jennings, the last man who exited Building 7 before its mysterious and unprecedented collapse, reported hearing a big explosion as well as stepping over bodies as he was running down the stairs to get out. His testimony is corroborated by Michael Hess, who was also trapped in the building. He later retracted his testimony (probably due to being threatened), but it was recorded and can be seen or heard on YouTube or on 9/11 websites.

Jennings died mysteriously in 2008 under unexplained circumstances. An announcement was given at his place of work, but there was no independent corroboration of it. Chillingly, his family also disappeared at the same time. They moved away from their home and became untraceable. No one knows what happened to Jennings or his family. What's more, investigators were also unable to locate any death certificate or autopsy pertaining to him. Dylan Avery, creator of the 9/11 film series "Loose Change", paid a private investigator to find out what happened to Jennings and his family. But after a week of looking into it, the PI refunded his money and told him to never contact her again, without any further explanation. It would seem that something creepy is going on and smacks of foul play. Again, if the government has nothing to hide, why would they silence key witnesses and their families like that? Or could Jennings and his family be in some kind of witness protection program?

For more on Barry Jennings' testimony, his unexplained death and the disappearance of his family, see these links:
http://911blogger.com/news/2010-05-04/h ... y-jennings
http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-secti ... sited.html
http://barryjenningsmystery.blogspot.com
Last edited by Winston on February 4th, 2013, 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: What happened to Barry Jennings and his family? 9/11 wit

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Sure they kill people and disappear people.

That is why it pays to know how to protect yourself when your adversary is a guvment.

Guvments can kill people with complete impunity and often do. And anyone who says "I will never use force to defend myself" just gave the guvment the go ahead to kill them if needs be.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

In the US, when you need help & you're in danger & it's an emergency, what number do you call :?:
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -