Ladies nights - An unfair practice?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Ladies nights - An unfair practice?

Post by OzGuy »

Does anyone else think its unfair how they have "ladies nights" and give away free drinks to women only? I have never once seen "gentlemen's night" where they give free drinks to men.

Women expect "equality" but still want all the old fringe benefits. When you think about it, it's really just legalized prostitution. Why do men support this? I would never buy a woman a drink. Women are working, earning money, so they should buy their own drinks.

This guy put it nicely.

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

What I find "bugged the f.uck out" is that they have "ladies' night" that is for FREE for the women....

YET they have a "gentlemen's club" where the MEN have to PAY the "ladies" cover chage, a drink, and a woman to dance with in order to stay in the club.

Misandry onto its finest. And "misandry" has red swigglies underneath it but misogyny doesn't. Feminist Firefox browser.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Aren't "ladies night" usually organised to lure more ladies in a bar with the promise of one or two free drinks? Same as many discos and clubs - women go free and number of men is capped. I wouldn't read too much into it. Bar owners aren't there to pander to feminist ideas, they're there to make money :)
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Ladies nights

Post by Teal Lantern »

OzGuy wrote:Does anyone else think its unfair how they have "ladies nights" and give away free drinks to women only? I have never once seen "gentlemen's night" where they give free drinks to men.

Women expect "equality" but still want all the old fringe benefits. When you think about it, it's really just legalized p4p. Why do men support this? I would never buy a woman a drink. Women are working, earning money, so they should buy their own drinks.
It's genetic.
Generally, for millennia, women provided sex in exchange for resources. Men provided resources in exchange for sex.
The tribe that didn't play those roles had fewer children than the tribe that did.
Sons would (mostly) be more predisposed to try to show they could provide.
Daughters would be more predisposed to seek out such men ... mostly.
The next generation would (again, generally) be stronger, healthier, etc.
Compound that for generations and one tribe gets a much larger population than the other. Very handy during conflict.

You are within your rights to not buy a woman a drink (or a mink, or a diamond in pink :razz:), but understand that she's more likely to give her attention to some guy who will. It's not called the world's oldest profession for nothing.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ladies nights

Post by Cornfed »

Teal Lantern wrote: You are within your rights to not buy a woman a drink (or a mink, or a diamond in pink :razz:), but understand that she's more likely to give her attention to some guy who will.
Actually, one of the good things about the slutification of Western females is that is no longer true. Buying drinks and such indicates that you are not one of the "alpha" male dirtbags who are getting all the sex and are therefore are of no interest to Western sluts. Best to just seem witty and charming at first and then revert to treating them like the garbage that they are.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

This is where women have the advantage. When it comes to sex ..women have the advantage. A girl who is decent looking can go out and can have sex or get some thing free because of sex. Guys want this also but we don't can't do it the same way . I mean let say a decent guy goes out ..he can't have the same easy way of having sex like a women. That's why men pay for sex as a easy way.

This also implies to bars and clubs. Guys go out for a good time..To get drunk and try to pick up girls. Where as girls know they have the advantage of picking and choosing when the guys approach..I know it sucks...but that's the way it is.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

I'm OK with that but when the quality of women I have to choose from is so low then there's clearly something wrong with the dating scene.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

This ladies' night nonsense will continue on as long as the manginas keep allowing it to happen. The only thing that ladies' night does is lure in more women that are there to freeload off of men without the intent of giving anything in return. It just creates a more annoying experience. This just enforces women to feel that they are worth more than they really are.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Andrewww wrote:I'm OK with that but when the quality of women I have to choose from is so low then there's clearly something wrong with the dating scene.
Depends on what you're "qualifying" them for.
Women in "fun/fling" mode are, as another poster mentioned, looking for fun with dirt-bags.
If she is in wallet-seeking/baby-rabies mode, that's a whole other creature. Be Mr. Steady Steve.

In as much as you can find "loyal, faithful wife" material anywhere, no bar is good hunting ground.
OTOH if you want to try your dick at STD roulette, head to the pub. :razz:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

marklambo wrote:This ladies' night nonsense will continue on as long as the manginas keep allowing it to happen. The only thing that ladies' night does is lure in more women that are there to freeload off of men without the intent of giving anything in return. It just creates a more annoying experience. This just enforces women to feel that they are worth more than they really are.
Once again, I don't know about the way things are done in the US, but ladies' nights in the UK are solely meant to lure more girls to a drinking establishment and get a better balance of ladies and gentlemen, especially unpaired ladies and gentlemen. This is the case in clubs, discos, and things like that happen all over Europe, if that can shed more light.

Chillax guys, why are you reading yet another attack to manhood in the fact bar managers are prepared to let the girls pay less than the boys? Would you prefer girls to always pay full price and find yourself in a bar with half as many girls than boys? I don't get it... :)
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:Would you prefer girls to always pay full price and find yourself in a bar with half as many girls than boys?
Yes. There is no reason Western pig women should get a free ride just for giving us the dubious pleasure of their company.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:Would you prefer girls to always pay full price and find yourself in a bar with half as many girls than boys?
Yes. There is no reason Western pig women should get a free ride just for giving us the dubious pleasure of their company.
Hmm...don't you see that it would be even worse, if a venue had 200 men competing for 50 women, instead of 100 or 150? They would have to pander to them even more! Or sit in a corner sipping beer after beer until drunk up to their skulls.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Please tell me where any ladies nights are as I wish to go,be discriminated against and then complain. Unfortunately, all ladies nights have stopped in my city due to guys not putting up with it. One step at a time to get men's rights.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Please tell me where any ladies nights are as I wish to go,be discriminated against and then complain. Unfortunately, all ladies nights have stopped in my city due to guys not putting up with it. One step at a time to get men's rights.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

terminator wrote:Please tell me where any ladies nights are as I wish to go,be discriminated against and then complain. Unfortunately, all ladies nights have stopped in my city due to guys not putting up with it. One step at a time to get men's rights.
GTFOH! Nice!! :-) Which city has that stopped? :-)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!