There is a difference.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

*************************DRUM ROLL***************************
Here's the sequel of what happened the next day
Cast of Characters

Security Guard: skateboardstephen
First Thug with Hat on: ChosenTraveler

LOL!

"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

E_Irizarry wrote:*************************DRUM ROLL***************************
Here's the sequel of what happened the next day
Cast of Characters

Security Guard: skateboardstephen
First Thug with Hat on: ChosenTraveler

LOL!

hahah, I was hoping someone else would have gotten tasered. Maybe in part 3? lol
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Interview with the security guard. The stupid women were charged with disorderly conduct and criminal trespass.

Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

marklambo wrote:Interview with the security guard. The stupid women were charged with disorderly conduct and criminal trespass.

"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

You claim there is a difference, but you are comparing a cultural celebration to a bus stop at the mall in an urban neighborhood... How insecure of you.

You sound like an insecure child who is trying to validate the fact that you are stuck in a marriage with today's black woman. Make one of those foreign black women mad and video tape the ebonics-talking "Shaniqua" that comes out. This thread is silly and tries to indoctrinate the NAWALT propoganda, when the fact is we all already know that today's black women, in general, are the worst in the world. You must be miserable.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

Are black American women into white American men? I've noticed a lot of fighting between black men and black women on the internet, so it seems that feminism is very strong with black American women. But, interracial relationships seem to transcend that, because we notice that white women may act like total bitches to white men, but they act very humble and submissive to black men. So is it the same way with black American women? Black women may hate black men in America, but will their behavoir improve if they are dating a white guy?

There definitely seems to be some kind of fetish involved. Black men are attracted to white skin, white women are attracted to black skin. Is it the same with black American women? Because I tell you, I love the bodies of black women and really want to pound the shit out of them with my dick.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

All_That_Is_Man wrote:You claim there is a difference, but you are comparing a cultural celebration to a bus stop at the mall in an urban neighborhood... How insecure of you.

You sound like an insecure child who is trying to validate the fact that you are stuck in a marriage with today's black woman. Make one of those foreign black women mad and video tape the ebonics-talking "Shaniqua" that comes out. This thread is silly and tries to indoctrinate the NAWALT propoganda, when the fact is we all already know that today's black women, in general, are the worst in the world. You must be miserable.
White men are saying the EXACT SAME THING. That WHITE women are the worst women on earth.

Feminism has turned the races against themselves. White men hate white women, black men hate black women.

Is the solution interracial relations? I for one am very attracted to black or brown women, and not attracted to white women at all. It seems that interracial relations are actually much more stable and respectful than same race relations.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Beautiful beautiful culture. Yes big difference. I love how the light colors contrast the beautiful skin.
Is that a picture of you, I Love Black American Women? OH GOD, I WANNA SLAM MY f***ing COCK INTO YOUR HOT BODY AND MAKE YOU ROAR WITH AN EXPRESSION OF ORGASMIC DELIGHTFUL AGONY ON YOUR FACE! I WANT TO ROAR IN ORGASM TOGETHER AND CUM!!!!

I WANT TO SEE YOUR ORGASM FACE, BITCH!
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Re: There is a difference.

Post by MJay1978 »

skateboardstephen wrote:

[/url]
Yeah. A real big difference! The women in the top video look exotic. I assume they speak more properly, but I couldn't tell because I don't know the language they speak. ...But the bottom video? ...Man...very bad influence on kids. They also look trashy too. Their kids were even saying "you gay" repeatively! ...Jesus! Really? Michigan does have girls like this too, including some white girls who talk and act exactly like this! I don't like girls who use slang/talk ghetto. It instantly turns me off! =P
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

expatasiaseeker wrote:Are black American women into white American men? I've noticed a lot of fighting between black men and black women on the internet, so it seems that feminism is very strong with black American women. But, interracial relationships seem to transcend that, because we notice that white women may act like total bitches to white men, but they act very humble and submissive to black men. So is it the same way with black American women? Black women may hate black men in America, but will their behavoir improve if they are dating a white guy?

There definitely seems to be some kind of fetish involved. Black men are attracted to white skin, white women are attracted to black skin. Is it the same with black American women? Because I tell you, I love the bodies of black women and really want to pound the shit out of them with my dick.
Yeah you go ahead and cop that STD, buddy. HPV, HSV-1 through 9, and HIV. And that's just a part of that electromagnetic spectrum. LOL
And yes, Black women are the new WASP/White supremacists alas them loving White men to the death of them. In English, Black women
self-loathing a.sses love WASP men.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: There is a difference.

Post by E_Irizarry »

MJay1978 wrote:......I don't like girls who use slang/talk ghetto. It instantly turns me off! =P
Yup. +∞

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

expatasiaseeker wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Beautiful beautiful culture. Yes big difference. I love how the light colors contrast the beautiful skin.
Is that a picture of you, I Love Black American Women? OH GOD, I WANNA SLAM MY f***ing COCK INTO YOUR HOT BODY AND MAKE YOU ROAR WITH AN EXPRESSION OF ORGASMIC DELIGHTFUL AGONY ON YOUR FACE! I WANT TO ROAR IN or***m TOGETHER AND CUM!!!!

I WANT TO SEE YOUR or***m FACE, BITCH!
LOL! That's Gabrielle Union--she's taken already (Dwayne Wade). I do agree with you that Black women are great in bed, however.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:You claim there is a difference, but you are comparing a cultural celebration to a bus stop at the mall in an urban neighborhood... How insecure of you.

your comment is silly. look if you got nothing positive to say to me then stay off my thread.its easy their is a little ingore button at the top right side of you screen click that bad boy and you don't have to read my threads.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:Are black American women into white American men? I've noticed a lot of fighting between black men and black women on the internet, so it seems that feminism is very strong with black American women. But, interracial relationships seem to transcend that, because we notice that white women may act like total bitches to white men, but they act very humble and submissive to black men. So is it the same way with black American women? Black women may hate black men in America, but will their behavoir improve if they are dating a white guy?

Yeah you go ahead and cop that STD, buddy. HPV, HSV-1 through 9, and HIV. And that's just a part of that electromagnetic spectrum. LOL
And yes, Black women are the new WASP/White supremacists alas them loving White men to the death of them. In English, Black women
Are all white men "white supremists" to you? Cause I am not at all. In fact I'd be happy if the white race died out, since it is the white race that is responsible for the majority of bad shit that happened during the past 500 years.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

expatasiaseeker wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

Are all white men "white supremists" to you? Cause I am not at all. In fact I'd be happy if the white race died out, since it is the white race that is responsible for the majority of bad shit that happened during the past 500 years.
Dude. That quote right there sounds like something a myopic-minded feminist would say. Where in what I had said indicated that all White men are White supremacists? I said WASP (or White) supremacists. I never indicated that WASP = White supremacist alright. I guess my writing style wasn't properly written out.

The White race has been doing more than 500 years of "damage" sotospeak. I just wish Americans would get a makeunder in their personalities. The neo manifest destiny has to stop!

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)