20 Reasons Not to Join the Military: Why it's foolish

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

when you only start fighting when the enemy is in your land then it would be to late. look at china it was relatively peacefull. they were clusterfucked by the west.

win you were also not forced to go to russia but in a sense you were. boredom forces people to make some bad decisions including going to foreign countries without preperation.

girls like bad boys not weaklings. otherwise no man would go to the gym.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

I agree with Winston. Although I am a history buff and I read a lot of books about wars, seen hundreds of war movies and played dozens of war games, I don't see the point of becoming a puppet for the government.

I don't see the point in spending billions of dollars in the war machine instead of medical technology or education. War has always served the elites not the people.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Chris Kyle 'American Sniper' -160 confirmed kills (out of 255 claimed kills)

In interview with o'reilly this dude looks totally fuckd up, how did he manage to sleep at night?
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

Winston asks "Why would anyone join the military?"

My answer: It just proves how stupid so many people are. People are SO f***ing STUPID that they STILL BELIEVE that they are "fighting for freedom" and all that bullshit.

It is also noteworthy that a majority of the military joins from rural areas, in other words, idiotic uneducated redneck types. No intelligent man joins the military.

If they are stupid enough to join the military, I hope they get killed. The world would be a better place without such stupid f***s in it.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

People in the ZOG military have agreed to travel to places they had previously never even heard of to murder, main, rape and torture complete strangers who have done nothing to them at the whim of the worst people on Earth. They do this in exchange for a planned lifetime of welfare scrounging. The ZOG military are scum, pure and simple. The only difference between them and, say, mafia hit-men (other than the much greater enormity and much more cowardly nature of their crimes) is that a mafia hit-man might be doing the right thing on a given job, whereas if the orders come from the Jews & large corporations, as the US military's orders do, you can bet the effect will be pure evil. The ZOG's goons will likely be among those brought to justice come the revolution.
Last edited by Cornfed on February 4th, 2013, 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

ladislav wrote:The US military protects American interests, that is why it is seen as serving one's country.
Given that they are taking orders from an occupational regime that is intent on the actual genocide of mainstream American culture and the physical extinction of the populations who founded it, how can they possibly be construed as serving American interests?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

expatasiaseeker wrote:Winston asks "Why would anyone join the military?"

My answer: It just proves how stupid so many people are. People are SO f***ing STUPID that they STILL BELIEVE that they are "fighting for freedom" and all that bullshit.

It is also noteworthy that a majority of the military joins from rural areas, in other words, idiotic uneducated redneck types. No intelligent man joins the military.

If they are stupid enough to join the military, I hope they get killed. The world would be a better place without such stupid f***s in it.
Yes this is why the Founding Fathers and other intellectuals knew that a democracy could not work. Most people are not wise or rational, but are foolish and easily misled. Thus, a mob rule system is ultimately doomed to fail and would be unstable. That's why they established a Republic, not a Democracy. The myth of a Democracy came about when the elites decided to give people an "illusion of control" to appease them.

But it doesn't matter who you vote for. It doesn't change policy or agenda, because the secret cabal that run things will buy them off or coerce them through threats and blackmail, to get them to comply with their agenda.
Cornfed wrote:
ladislav wrote:The US military protects American interests, that is why it is seen as serving one's country.
Given that they are taking orders from an occupational regime that is intent on the actual genocide of mainstream American culture and the physical extinction of the populations who founded it, how can they possibly be construed as serving American interests?
You are talking to someone who doesn't believe that conspiracies exist. For some reason, some people have a mental block against them and believe that the official version of things are the only truth.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Winston wrote: Are the 20 reasons above true? Why or why not? Why do you fear addressing them?
6. In the military, you lose every freedom you have ever known. This starts right from boot camp, where you are treated like property, not like a human being, while you are turned into a killing machine. It's very degrading. (see the boot camp section at the beginning of the movie "Full Metal Jacket")

Winston, this is an easy one to start with. In boot camp or Officer Candidate School you are harassed and run through rigorous physical training. So what? Most young Americans would benefit from gaining mental and physical toughness. It is tough but it is not degrading.

Then after boot camp (enlisted) or OCS (Officer) you are trained in your specialty. An officer, even in the Marine Corps leads a comfortable and rather normal life, except during deployments. I lived off base, married, had kids, bought houses, typical life.

When I was an officer in the US Marine Corps I flew helicopters and led men. After 6 years of active duty I resigned my commission. It was a great experience but I did not care to spend another 14 to 24 years doing it. The self-discipline, leadership experience, knowledge, and confidence from those years is still with me today. Everything which I gained in the military has been useful in my entrepreneurial life and my personal life. It takes much of the fear and worry away from everyday life. Overcoming some hardship gives most people an "I can handle it" attitude.

I find it laughable that people with no military experience whatsoever are offering opinions based upon experience with movies and games.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:Winston asks "Why would anyone join the military?"

Yes this is why the Founding Fathers and other intellectuals knew that a democracy could not work. Most people are not wise or rational, but are foolish and easily misled. Thus, a mob rule system is ultimately doomed to fail and would be unstable. That's why they established a Republic, not a Democracy. The myth of a Democracy came about when the elites decided to give people an "illusion of control" to appease them.

But it doesn't matter who you vote for. It doesn't change policy or agenda, because the secret cabal that run things will buy them off or coerce them through threats and blackmail, to get them to comply with their agenda.
Cornfed wrote:
You are talking to someone who doesn't believe that conspiracies exist. For some reason, some people have a mental block against them and believe that the official version of things are the only truth.
Good post Winston. It is true that the Illuminati controls the govt, the corporations, the military, etc. Anyone who still believes in this two party sytem bullshit is hopeless. Republican or Democrat, it's all the exact same thing and both parties are bought off and owned by the same corporations. I remember that in 2008, Monsanto was one of the biggest campaign donators to BOTH candidates.

It's mostly the older generation that still believes in all this patriotic American bullshit, the "American dream". A lot of younger people never had any "American dream" to begin with, so they are not blinded by such false dreams and hopes. That's one good thing about growing up in the nihilist generation- we never had any hope to begin with, so it's not like we have anything to lose either.

"Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose" was spoken by some 60s hippie rock star, I think.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Devil Dog wrote:
Winston wrote: Are the 20 reasons above true? Why or why not? Why do you fear addressing them?
6. In the military, you lose every freedom you have ever known. This starts right from boot camp, where you are treated like property, not like a human being, while you are turned into a killing machine. It's very degrading. (see the boot camp section at the beginning of the movie "Full Metal Jacket")

Winston, this is an easy one to start with. In boot camp or Officer Candidate School you are harassed and run through rigorous physical training. So what? Most young Americans would benefit from gaining mental and physical toughness. It is tough but it is not degrading.

Then after boot camp (enlisted) or OCS (Officer) you are trained in your specialty. An officer, even in the Marine Corps leads a comfortable and rather normal life, except during deployments. I lived off base, married, had kids, bought houses, typical life.

When I was an officer in the US Marine Corps I flew helicopters and led men. After 6 years of active duty I resigned my commission. It was a great experience but I did not care to spend another 14 to 24 years doing it. The self-discipline, leadership experience, knowledge, and confidence from those years is still with me today. Everything which I gained in the military has been useful in my entrepreneurial life and my personal life. It takes much of the fear and worry away from everyday life. Overcoming some hardship gives most people an "I can handle it" attitude.

I find it laughable that people with no military experience whatsoever are offering opinions based upon experience with movies and games.
Yea and how many f***ing women and children did you murder on your deployments, you f***ing baby killer?

Some of us have DIGNITY, honor, and integrity. That is, we'd rather be UNEMPLOYED AND EVEN HOMELESS than have a job (the military) that forces us to kill innocent people.

Soldiers are the scum of the earth. Even worse than feminists. At least feminists don't go around murdering people in mass numbers.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

expatasiaseeker wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:

Yea and how many f***ing women and children did you murder on your deployments, you f***ing baby killer?

Some of us have DIGNITY, honor, and integrity. That is, we'd rather be UNEMPLOYED AND EVEN HOMELESS than have a job (the military) that forces us to kill innocent people.

Soldiers are the scum of the earth. Even worse than feminists. At least feminists don't go around murdering people in mass numbers.
lol. Are you off your medication? I have experience in the military. You don't.

You probably have a great deal of experience in unemployment and homelessness. You don't see me trying to tell you what that is like.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Devil Dog wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:

lol. Are you off your medication? I have experience in the military. You don't.

You probably have a great deal of experience in unemployment and homelessness. You don't see me trying to tell you what that is like.
Yeah, a lot of guys posting on here don't have any military experience, so they base they're opinions on personal opinions rather than fact; however, they're right in saying they oppose U.S. foreign policy and the involvement of the military-industrial complex in buying and corrupting our politicians. Other than that, the military wasn't really that bad for me--and I'm Asian American. I did despise some of my NCOs and some of the officers I dealt with were complete d**ks, but for the most part, I met some pretty good people in the military.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Andrewww wrote:I agree with Winston. Although I am a history buff and I read a lot of books about wars, seen hundreds of war movies and played dozens of war games, I don't see the point of becoming a puppet for the government.

I don't see the point in spending billions of dollars in the war machine instead of medical technology or education. War has always served the elites not the people.
I agree. Wars have never solved anything. All through the middle ages, wars were staged to kill off young men so they wouldn't overthrow the Kings. Smedley-Butler said war is a "scam" to enrich the bankers, etc. so I'd listen to this soldier before Obammmmaaa
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

winston, i used to think the same way until i found out how many real benefits the military provides. When i was younger it was a lot of young guys who didn't know what to do i life that joined, but:

1. The biggest benefit: They get have pay after 20 years of service and i think like 66% or something after 30 years of service. In other words they can join at 18 and retire at 38. Imagine getting 50K a year for doing nothing.

2. Free health and get everything for a discount at the PX.

3. Free travel. Get to go around the world while working.

4. Money for college for the people who can't afford it.

5. Preference in hiring for government jobs.

6. With the Iraq/Afghan boom, lots of defense types made 200K plus. That's good money by any standard.

7. There are people who are more skilled in the military, like engineers, air force etc. Also lots of technologies that come from the defense industry.

In other words, a lot more benefits than you would think. The U.S. government makes it that way. It's really red America's big welfare program.