Roosh - Game Over!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Roosh - Game Over!!!

Post by Banano »

http://www.rooshv.com/the-beginning-of-the-end#comments

The Beginning Of The End

By Roosh

The notch was a great metric that kept me motivated in the game longer than my natural disposition. I wanted to hit a high number so that I could feel like a man. I eventually hit a count which made me feel proud, yet I kept going. There were girls I banged just so I could send a “+1″ text to my friends and get validated by their positive response, but eventually that got old.

The flag was a new metric that kept me not only banging but traveling as well. Long after I stopped caring about notching my belt, flagging kept me full-time in the game for an extra three years of my life. But then I got a lot of flags and there weren’t many other countries I wanted to visit. It stopped being enough.

Doing it for the story was a new reason to stay in the game. I know my role as the monkey who must keep dancing. I pursued interactions I normally wouldn’t so that I could write something for you. But there are only so many ways to tell the same story and the validation you gave me was no longer enough to send me out the door to repeat what I’ve already done so many times before.

I noticed a change halfway through my last trip to Europe. I was getting more and more reluctant to go out at night. I had to force myself using all manner of tricks. I ignored the voice inside me that said to stop and went out anyway to rack up more notches, more flags, and more stories. I was a banging machine, totally mindless about why I was doing something that was giving me decreasing pleasure. I like making fun of American women for having the mentality of a hamster, but I was the epitome of a hamster, spinning around, working hard to f**k when it has long stopped moving me forward.

For the first time since 2003, I banged less girls than the year prior (2011 was greater than my 2012). My quantity has peaked. I simply cannot harness that amount of energy I put into getting laid with what I did in 2011, no matter how much alcohol or caffeine I pump into my body, no matter what artificial flag goal I make, no matter how much I abstain from masturbating, and no matter how I try to jack up my testosterone levels through diet or weight lifting. Today when I see a pretty girl with a great ass, I can’t help but be reminded of another girl I f***ed who looks similar to her, and how I’m ready to only put in the most minimal of effort to take her to bed—effort that is simply not enough to maintain my previous results.

“No, it’s not over yet, just put in the work! Keep going! Go to the club tonight! Don’t stop!â€￾

Nearly three months ago in Warsaw I went out alone to a Polish club. I psyched myself up to put in 10 honest approaches. I would go back to my roots and just work and bang. I didn’t want to accept that I’ve peaked.

It took everything I had to make it to eight approaches. I only liked one of the girls, and the rest I just went through the motions, as if out of habit. I kissed a random girl that gave me a half boner. I went home and stared at myself in the mirror for a long while. I saw the gray in my beard and hair. I saw the lines developing around my mouth. I saw the tired eyes of a man who has been lucky to see what he has. On that night, for the first time in eleven and a half years, getting laid was no longer the number one priority in my life.

The game is in my blood. Like any addict coming off a drug, there will be relapses, but I know change when I see it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

He is in his mid 30s as far as I know,
Did he burnout too fast too young?

His counterpart Winnie is pushing 40 and still still claim to be as horny as hell

What does future hold for such players who get tired of chasing tail?
Is it natural to lose interest after certain number of bangs, one night stands with loose women aka sluts

is p***y illusion? proof that p***y can not give you lasting hapinness?
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Amazing that there are guys like him who have had so much pussy during their lives they're just plain sick of it and don't want it anymore. Then there's guys like me who have to move to an entirely different country just to have a fleeting chance at a mere whiff of non-obese, non-skank, non-psycho female companionship.

Ain't life grand? His musings make me wonder if there's really any point. I was already married for 12 years, lost her and also my entire extended family during the divorce due to her two-faced backstabbing lies and bullshit, and now I'm torturing myself to finish paying off my debts and save up a nestegg so I can live somewhere else in a couple of years. Only to risk the whole cycle repeating again. In a foreign land. Where I may or may not ever even be accepted as one of the gang.

But what's the fucking point really? All this god damn work for pussy. Committed pussy, random pussy, it doesn't matter. It's all the same.

He's getting some, and I'm not. But I feel the exact same way that he does now... that there's just no fucking point.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

manly5000 wrote:Amazing that there are guys like him who have had so much pussy during their lives they're just plain sick of it and don't want it anymore. Then there's guys like me who have to move to an entirely different country just to have a fleeting chance at a mere whiff of non-obese, non-skank, non-psycho female companionship.
Don't feel bad, a lot of us are in the same boat, we need to leave our existing country and travel to another country to have a fighting chance at meeting nice, friendly, good looking women.

We were simply born in the wrong country for meeting women. All anglo-countries are horrible places to live if your a man trying to meet women.

Thank God for this discussion forum, if it wasn't for happier abroad, I would still be trying to meet women in the US and thinking that the problem was that I wasn't "trying hard enough" or "didn't go out enough" on the weekends.

The truth is, the problem is with American women and not men. If you change your location, your circumstances will change as well.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Fear not Banano, I think Roosh has built his entire persona on his ability to reason about banging second world young and gullible women. How many of them he actually banged, I don't really believe it's nearly as many. In fact I think his whole existence has been revolving around a big fat lie he made up to sell his image and related merchandise. He must have finally grown up and called BS on his increasingly tiring and tired attempt to portray himself as the white king of international PUA.

I am not saying this out of pure speculation: I have read quite a few of his articles and forum posts and he has left plenty of traces that point to his incredible inner struggle to take off the mask he has created for other people to admire and follow. In the end he admitted that:

1) most people buy his eBooks out of curiosity and still find themselves paying $100 for P4P in Ukraine, Lithuania, Poland or Colombia;
2) he will only target 18-23 girls, so 10 to 15 years younger than his sorry self; however elaborate his arguments could be on why he has to do that - westernisation and feminisation and conditioning etc. - they have the distinctive taste of excuses.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

jamesbond wrote:
manly5000 wrote:Amazing that there are guys like him who have had so much pussy during their lives they're just plain sick of it and don't want it anymore. Then there's guys like me who have to move to an entirely different country just to have a fleeting chance at a mere whiff of non-obese, non-skank, non-psycho female companionship.
Don't feel bad, a lot of us are in the same boat, we need to leave our existing country and travel to another country to have a fighting chance at meeting nice, friendly, good looking women.

We were simply born in the wrong country for meeting women. All anglo-countries are horrible places to live if your a man trying to meet women.

Thank God for this discussion forum, if it wasn't for happier abroad, I would still be trying to meet women in the US and thinking that the problem was that I wasn't "trying hard enough" or "didn't go out enough" on the weekends.

The truth is, the problem is with American women and not men. If you change your location, your circumstances will change as well.
I hear you, brother. It really is impossible to imagine this as being the case while you're still stuck in the US and the scene in the US being all you've ever known. I really can't even imagine what it would be like or feel like to have some random woman somewhere be INTERESTED in me... it's been that long and is such a distant, foreign concept at this point.

The other side of the coin is thinking about just how slutty and easy foreign women must be for all these Rooshites to be able to put notches on their bedposts and get their flags. Slutty, skanky women are what I'm trying to get away from, for god's sake! Last thing I want is to go somewhere and find out that the pretty young girl from that small village in middle-of-nowhere South America who appears to have a crush on me has had 5 dicks in her already. :(
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

yeah roosh the douch. probably his t-level sinks so getting laid is no more that important and also the newness factor is also getting lower.

as i said often 70 per cent of the pua guys are collecting notches for bragging.

in case of roosh there comes also the factor of his business.

when i read his thread about the big ass books challenge i thought no way he can still have the energy to invest in chicks.

also the women hatred was through the roof with this guy. all in all he sounded like a teenager on ecstasy.

i think he newer was a real player. he was never a member of a turbo folk. greek kamaki should be the new king of tail.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Ain't life grand? His musings make me wonder if there's really any point. I was already married for 12 years, lost her and also my entire extended family during the divorce due to her two-faced backstabbing lies and bullshit, and now I'm torturing myself to finish paying off my debts and save up a nestegg so I can live somewhere else in a couple of years. Only to risk the whole cycle repeating again. In a foreign land. Where I may or may not ever even be accepted as one of the gang.

But what's the fucking point really? All this god damn work for pussy. Committed pussy, random pussy, it doesn't matter. It's all the same.

He's getting some, and I'm not. But I feel the exact same way that he does now... that there's just no fucking point.
He may be sick of it or sick from it. We may never know. There's also the matter of getting a poor reputation.
It's all the same, but entire societies/economies depend on you not figuring that out until after the ceremony.. if ever.

manly5000 wrote:The other side of the coin is thinking about just how slutty and easy foreign women must be for all these Rooshites to be able to put notches on their bedposts and get their flags. Slutty, skanky women are what I'm trying to get away from, for god's sake! Last thing I want is to go somewhere and find out that the pretty young girl from that small village in middle-of-nowhere South America who appears to have a crush on me has had 5 dicks in her already. :(
Sweet Little Lupe's family & friends will do their level best to make sure that you never find out.
If you're going to try for another family, you'd better get moving.
There is a major brain/body chemical change coming your way.
Otherwise, you may wake up one day, look at your current freedoms & the cash you've built up, look at what you can expect from the average female and go "F--k that Noise!" And then some poor, born-again virgin(TM) won't get her "second chance".
Bad Boys lay. Nice Guys pay.

Cap't Cap gives his take ...
http://captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2 ... nging.html
Last edited by Teal Lantern on February 7th, 2013, 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

There's 3 reasons why this guy keeps writing PUA stuff:

1. He makes good money out of it
2. He makes good money out of it...
3. He makes good money...

Now he probably ran out (people stopped buying his crap) and he's thinking of reinventing himself. Just wait, you'll see him popping up under a different nickname.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

i wonder what %-age of his stories are fiction and just a product of his wild imagination in order to generate interest and ultimately profit from it.

I think he is capable to getting women abroad, be it SA or EE but I have a feeling he exaggerete a lot to get approval and validation from his cult like followers.

I have my doubs about numbers and quality, once he bangs a woman that is 4-5 she automaticly becomes 3 women that are 7s and 8s..on top of that theres never any photos of his bangs, wouldnt be hard to take a few shots every now an then just to maintain credibility, i mean he could be living in his mums basement in DC and write all these stuff up,

furthermore, writing about bangs and p***y all your life gets boring, stories started to sound the same, as Roosh puts it 'there are only so many ways to tell the same story'
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Banano wrote:i wonder what %-age of his stories are fiction and just a product of his wild imagination in order to generate interest and ultimately profit from it.

I think he is capable to getting women abroad, be it SA or EE but I have a feeling he exaggerete a lot to get approval and validation from his cult like followers.

I have my doubs about numbers and quality, once he bangs a woman that is 4-5 she automaticly becomes 3 women that are 7s and 8s..on top of that theres never any photos of his bangs, wouldnt be hard to take a few shots every now an then just to maintain credibility, i mean he could be living in his mums basement in DC and write all these stuff up,

furthermore, writing about bangs and p***y all your life gets boring, stories started to sound the same, as Roosh puts it 'there are only so many ways to tell the same story'
I would put his actual/vs bragged percentage at 1:10 at best. And the fact he never posts any photos of his alleged endeavours helps giving them that kind of literary flavour that, though evocative and enticing, as financial products brochures recite - are not indicative of future performance.

I have noticed that quite a few bloggers have followed Roosh' steps. I can see at least two:

http://www.mavericktraveler.com/
http://postmasculine.com/
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I would like to see him go to Africa or Afghanistan and get killed for trying to soil someone's sister or daughter.
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

publicduende wrote: http://postmasculine.com/
I wouldn't be so hard on Mark Manson of Postmasculine. I'm reading his book 'Models' at the moment and although the book is very much about bedding more women, it's very balanced, humane and realistic. I think many 'players' would deride him as a 'nice guy' in fact. PM me if you want a copy.
"As long as you make an identity for yourself out of the pain, you cannot become free of it." Eckhart Tolle
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 11:53 am, edited 3 times in total.