Charlie Sheen has finally gotten the message

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Charlie Sheen has finally gotten the message

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

I don't understand Hollywood types and marriage.

For one, those who live & work in that sector are defacto millionaires. They're not the classic middle class p*ssy-whipped Maginas, with a need to show to others around them that they fit it, since for the most part, middle classers don't have the economic resources to move around a lot, and try different experiences outside of their metro region.

Middle classers have a very standard M.O. ... meet someone in HS/College and if not, hit the bars/clubs/Yoga classes from ages 25 till 32, until some AW gives you the time of day, and then, you become her beta male provider until the first divorce or until you pass away due to early onset aging.

Sheen, however, seems to be the most honest of any of the TMZ types out there but yet, he falls for the same trappings like everyone else in the middle class. I don't get it. I would have been bored of Denise Richards & Brooke Mueller, long before putting a ring on them. I guarantee that once you get past the initial charm (or attraction), that they're just another couple of bimbos, only a few IQ points above the Kardashians, so that they don't look ridiculous in public.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

He's a smart guy, he knows the truth about 9-11 and so on. I guess older men are basically brainwashed manginas. What can we expect? It's the younger men who are waking up, mainly. There's not much hope for the older generation to ever wake up and stop their liberal/feminist/Marxist/hippie bullshit.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Damn he looks more like 60. The guy was on drugs I believe.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

expatasiaseeker wrote:He's a smart guy, he knows the truth about 9-11 and so on. I guess older men are basically brainwashed manginas. What can we expect? It's the younger men who are waking up, mainly. There's not much hope for the older generation to ever wake up and stop their liberal/feminist/Marxist/hippie bullshit.
That is why my second book was directed to lads 16 to 30.
http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... 3&mid=1703
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:He's a smart guy, he knows the truth about 9-11 and so on. I guess older men are basically brainwashed manginas. What can we expect? It's the younger men who are waking up, mainly. There's not much hope for the older generation to ever wake up and stop their liberal/feminist/Marxist/hippie bullshit.
That is why my second book was directed to lads 16 to 30.
http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... 3&mid=1703
I fall under that age bracket. Should I start with this book, or would I have to start with Book 1?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

S_Parc wrote:I don't understand Hollywood types and marriage.

For one, those who live & work in that sector are defacto millionaires. They're not the classic middle class p*ssy-whipped Maginas....
These people are not smarter than the rest of us.
What you see as a strength (acting & money) is really an even larger weakness.
They get paid big bucks to spend all their time pretending to be fictional people.
You're not going to be developing your own personal character (for no pay) when you're being paid limousine money to be someone else.
People around you quickly stop using words like "no", "can't", and "don't".
Any weakness you have will be quickly indulged.

Think of celebs as overgrown children (or spoiled women -- but I repeat myself).

Imagine you were paid millions per year to remain (mentally) in the 6th~8th grade.
Do you remember how well (or not) your judgement of female character worked for you? :wink:

I think most of us can remember someone (or some seven or eight :razz:) we desperately wanted at one time or another and are now glad we didn't get them. :shock:

Now, where would you be if you had gotten The One and knocked out a kid or three ... while you were rich?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Teal Lantern wrote:These people are not smarter than the rest of us.
What you see as a strength (acting & money) is really an even larger weakness.
They get paid big bucks to spend all their time pretending to be fictional people.
You're not going to be developing your own personal character (for no pay) when you're being paid limousine money to be someone else.
People around you quickly stop using words like "no", "can't", and "don't".
Any weakness you have will be quickly indulged.

Think of celebs as overgrown children (or spoiled women -- but I repeat myself).

Imagine you were paid millions per year to remain (mentally) in the 6th~8th grade.
Do you remember how well (or not) your judgement of female character worked for you? :wink:

I think most of us can remember someone (or some seven or eight :razz:) we desperately wanted at one time or another and are now glad we didn't get them. :shock:

Now, where would you be if you had gotten The One and knocked out a kid or three ... while you were rich?
Well, right now, I consider myself an actor, in my life here in the greater Boston area. In reality, my inner personality is very much like my avatar, Doc Brown, but in public, I have to pretend to be like everyone else, if I want to find meaningful work or fit into social circles, where so-called weirdos and oddballs are excluded. And thus, I know how to appear to be either a Mangina look-a-like, a salesperson BS artist, or whatever the *PC character* du jour is for corporate America. So the 25-to-45-somethings world around me appears to be a bunch of aging 20 years old types, however, on the inside I feel a lot more like a 50-something with half century of experiences and know-how.

I'm in my mid-30s today and I haven't dated an AW since 24. As for my interactions with non-Asian & non-South American societies, when I was working in Australia ... for one particular month, I'd worked continuously, with either a workout in the gym or a Brothel visit during an alternate day, to break up the grind. I didn't even look at a single Aussie woman during the total 3-4 months of activities there, as my body was satisfied, and my mind was stimulated by the work at hand.

So I'd probably be a bit more like Tom Brady or Matt Damon, if I were rich and interested in settling down. Brady married a Brazilian and Damon, an Argentinian. It's highly unlikely that I'd married one, nevermind three AWs, like Charlie Sheen.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.