Alleged Cop-Killer Christopher Dorner Has Region on Edge

Discuss news and current events around the world.
steve55
Junior Poster

Alleged Cop-Killer Christopher Dorner Has Region on Edge

Post by steve55 »

See http://gma.yahoo.com/alleged-cop-killer ... ories.html
One passage from the manifesto reads, "I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty. I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own," it reads. "I'm terminating yours."
Interesting. It almost seems he is just as pissed off about not being able to find a wife here in the US. I wonder, .....what if he was married? What if he had a family already? What if he still had hope of being able to find a woman? Would he have still gone off like this? I dont think so. There are so many frustrated angry guys out there in the US. Its not only that there is a 15-20% female shortage throughout the US, its also that feminism has taught women to have too high dating/mate selection standards and of course too much spoiled entitlement attitudes, no guy can provide enough for them . This guy probably (rightfully) realized that no descently attractive woman will want him now that he became unemployable in the only field he had a skill set in and out the door went his income /provider hopes. He probably gave up hope in life. This is a long term loss of income scenario which is practically a ticket to permanent single hood with the way AMerican women are here in the US. If it was any other country, or where females are in oversupply and not so materialistic, he would have still had hopes of being able to land a good woman and family even without a good paying job. All this contributes to this "angry male" epedemic in the US. Just goes to show how insane the US dating environment is where there ar more single and lonely US males than in any other country in the world.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

I think this is more the issue ...
Dorner wrote a long letter posted to his Facebook page in which he explained that he had been wrongly fired from the Los Angeles police department and would take revenge on those that wronged him.

His gripe seems to be with the cops, not "random" women.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Read this guy's manifesto. He's not crazy. Agree with him or not, he's not crazy. All discussions should start from there. His won't be the first shot of a revolution, but this man is a true representation of the zeitgeist.

Reminds me of...Scarlet by Brian Michael Bendis. The sixth issue just came out after a two year delay.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Shit guys, do any of you realize this is what Lone Yakuza will be in five, ten years? Haven't seen him post here in a while.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The manifesto is indicative of a rambling narcissist who swings from left to right without any logical underpinning.

For example, he is aggressively pro-gun control as he shoots innocent people and seeks out more.

He has a racist gripe about every category of cop, yet he portrays himself as holier than thou and colorblind.

He rejects that he was ever is a bully then recounts striking people for perceived slights later.

The guy is all over the place and I fear that he might be associated with the MRM given his use of the term Misandric at one point.

This guy "ain't no good." Just ask his attorney whose daughter he recently shot out of revenge for his legal defeat.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

abcdavid01 wrote:Read this guy's manifesto.
Have a link to a full un-redacted version?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Wow, after reading that manifesto...I can clearly say, the guy is loonier than any Warner Bros. looney tunes cartoon, lulz.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Will CA adopt a law like this one proposed in CT? :wink:
http://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/TOB/S/2013SB ... R00-SB.htm
не поглеждай назад. 8)

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

What are you guys talking about? Agree or disagree, I think he's perfectly sane. Pushed to the limit and very frustrated, yeah, but he knows what he's doing. He's made a logical assessment. Don't try to play it off like the media will and say he's mentally ill when he's not. That's how you let fascism win. So many men, especially young ones, we're ticking time bombs in this society. Occasionally a few blow up.

This guy is a soldier. He's like The Punisher.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

He was fired five years ago. What was he doing in that time? Laying low and planning? Reports say he ambushed officers a number of times and apparently got away again. Plus he's got the force so spooked they're shooting the wrong people by accident.

This guy isn't on some random slaughter. These are planned assassinations.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.