Are these Filipinas typical of what I can date?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Are these Filipinas typical of what I can date?

Post by Dragon »

So scroll down and check out this youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/bebotsonly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSkDeHibvUw

Are these girls representative of the type of girls I can date in PH? Because most of them are gorgeous.

I'm afraid these might be middle class girls since from their introductions, a lot of them go to university. If a Filipina can afford to go to University, that means she's probably middle class right? In that case, it's a bad thing since from what I've read, middle class filipinas are hard to date.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are these Filipinas typical of what I can date?

Post by Jester »

Dragon wrote:So scroll down and check out this youtube channel:

Are these girls representative of the type of girls I can date in PH? Because most of them are gorgeous.

I'm afraid these might be middle class girls since from their introductions, a lot of them go to university. If a Filipina can afford to go to University, that means she's probably middle class right? In that case, it's a bad thing since from what I've read, middle class filipinas are hard to date.
Don't overthink it. And don't listen to Winston.

I have heard from a credible source there are girls in college who are eager for help with tuition etc. So no they aren't all from rich families.

My two cents - judging from the video:

The first girl sure didn't seem arrogant at all. She seemed very nice. Talk with her and you can charm her. Non-pretentious.

The second girl is very pretty, and looks like she isn't hurting for money, so you might have to have some looks, or youth, or a little money, or game, something to offer.

That's my guess.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Jester wrote: And don't listen to Winston.
After reading a lot of his posts, I've been learning to do that. :lol:
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Second girl is very cute but that doesn't mean you can't date her. You'll have some competition from the middle class filipino guys.

I think finding a girl the quality of the first one is probably more realistic, but nothing wrong with that...she's cute.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Dude,
those two girls while cute are nothing special. There are some real beauties out there. If you want to date these beautiful, educated, smart and not desperate dirt poor girls, stay away from the bar/P4P scene and go to Cebu, Davao, General Santos, Cagayan de Oro, Ilolio, Bacolod etc...and start getting involved in the community, start attending cooking classes, book/reading clubs etc...or just start pipelining them online before going (CB, Filipina cupid, Cebuanas.com )etc...Just be fun, nice and cool and you'd have access to the real beauties. Have fun!
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Jacaré wrote:Dude,
those two girls while cute are nothing special. There are some real beauties out there. If you want to date these beautiful, educated, smart and not desperate dirt poor girls, stay away from the bar/P4P scene and go to Cebu, Davao, General Santos, Cagayan de Oro, Ilolio, Bacolod etc...and start getting involved in the community, start attending cooking classes, book/reading clubs etc...or just start pipelining them online before going (CB, Filipina cupid, Cebuanas.com )etc...Just be fun, nice and cool and you'd have access to the real beauties. Have fun!
Good advice. Thanks.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

I was watching videos of many of the girls on that guy's channel. Is it weird that they all sound EXACTLY the same when speaking English? If I close my eyes and listen to them talk, I wouldn't be able to differentiate between them. Is this typical of filipinas?
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Jacaré wrote:Dude,
Angeles City was created to keep foreigners away from decent filipinas..by having all the weirdos and lowlifes in one area of the Philippines

lol I actually seen some 10s in the province before.....its a little secret, that I wished stayed a secret

there isnt any of the spanish type girls in rural areas....but if your looking for a serious relationship with a beautiful malay or east asian looking filipina girl...then rural areas like Cagayan De Oro, Davao, Iloilo is the right place....those girls dont take crap from lowlifes...but they make great extremely loyal housewives according to korean and japanese men who go there looking for wives

here are just some examples of provincial beauty
take note......im just posting them to tease you guys with something you can never get
From Negros Dumaguete Western Visayas...600 miles from Manila- the farther from Manila the prettier the girls become
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Dragon wrote:So scroll down and check out this youtube channel:

While neither is my personal type, I admit second one is kinda cute. I think its pretty easy to find that type in Phils. and date some of them too.

Don't worry about the middle class thing. Most solid middle class gals I've seen around Metro Manila have a very different look from either one of those. It's hard to describe. It encompasses dress, style, appearance, and body type. Middle class gals look more westernized and often have more normal body types (not so slim and often taller).

If u like those 2 types, I think u will probably be pretty happy with what Phils has to offer.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The women in your videos are fairly typical of women here. Theres more stunners in the Philippines than most guys realize, most of the best looking women can't afford makeup and fancy clothes so they go unnoticed. Just take your "average" Filipina girlfriend to the mall and buy her some sexy outfits, heels and a makeover. The Philippines is like every other country, the sexier your girlfriend is the less likely you two will be together in year. I've said this before. If your a whoremonger you go to Luzon to meet women and if you want a wife you go to Visayas, Mindanao, Bohol etc...

She's so fine there's no telling where the money went - Robert Palmer
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Taco wrote: I've said this before. If your a whoremonger you go to Luzon to meet women and if you want a wife you go to Visayas, Mindanao, Bohol etc...
last statement is very true

visayan and mindanao girls are just a different class all together

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester,
What do you mean "Don't listen to Winston"? I haven't said anything inaccurate or untrue about the Philippines and you know it. :P

The girl in the video posted above is pretty cute and sweet, but simple. She carries the classic radiant sweet Filipina smile of the true Filipina. She is above average and within reach for a typical foreigner if you treat her right. Here it is embedded below.

It looks like that video is promoting a matchmaking service:

http://www.bebotsonly.com

What does BeBotsOnly mean? Be a robot only? lol It sounds like something from Transformers. lol
Last edited by Winston on February 15th, 2013, 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Anonymous1 wrote:
Taco wrote: I've said this before. If your a whoremonger you go to Luzon to meet women and if you want a wife you go to Visayas, Mindanao, Bohol etc...
last statement is very true

visayan and mindanao girls are just a different class all together

Wow those girls all look above average and hotter than what a typical foreigner gets in Luzon, in my experience that is.

Are such girls more achievable down south?

Girls that look like that in Luzon are usually not approachable or easy to chat up. They were even stuck up with Rock, and he is a tall decent looking guy.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

well I see koreans and japanese getting married to these types of women all the time
girls like these are attainable...you just have to work at it...they wont come to you...you have to come to them
these women are looking for a serious relationship...whore mongers need not apply(you would get shot down pretty quickly if they sense you are one)

From Tacloban, Leyte - Eastern Visayas

From Iloilo- Panay - Western Visayas

From San Jose, Antique- Panay- Western Visayas

From Cebu- Central Visayas

From Negros Oriental- Western Visayas

From Davao- Mindanao
Last edited by Anonymous1 on February 8th, 2013, 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Anonymous1 wrote: Image
I had a girl flirting with me at Ayalla Mall in Cebu City that looked like the first girl(in red) a week before I got married last year. I was just standing there trying to think about the saddest thing I could think of, my dad's funeral.