Japanese-Filipina mixed girls

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Japanese-Filipina mixed girls

Post by Anonymous1 »

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I have got to the conclusion that a man of whatever ethnicity, coupled with a Filipino mom, will produce absolutely beautiful offspring. These are two notable half-Filipinos quite famous in the UK.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myleene_Klass

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutya_Buena

http://www.last.fm/music/Mutya+Buena/+images/35714415
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

The next generation of Japanese has to come from somewhere.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

publicduende wrote:I have got to the conclusion that a man of whatever ethnicity, coupled with a Filipino mom, will produce absolutely beautiful offspring. These are two notable half-Filipinos quite famous in the UK.
The beauty comes from the other race. Pure Pinays (w/out any Spanish, Chinese, or other non-Malay blood) tend to be short with bad skin, underdeveloped chins, and undersized noses. The occasional beauties u seen in Phils are usually mixed with Spanish or some type of white or NE Asian blood.

The Japanese Filipina mixes are hotter/cuter/or generally more attractive due to the Japanese blood, not the other way around. Same goes for white Filipina mixes.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Rock wrote:
publicduende wrote:I have got to the conclusion that a man of whatever ethnicity, coupled with a Filipino mom, will produce absolutely beautiful offspring. These are two notable half-Filipinos quite famous in the UK.
The beauty comes from the other race. Pure Pinays (w/out any Spanish, Chinese, or other non-Malay blood) tend to be short with bad skin, underdeveloped chins, and undersized noses. The occasional beauties u seen in Phils are usually mixed with Spanish or some type of white or NE Asian blood.

The Japanese Filipina mixes are hotter/cuter/or generally more attractive due to the Japanese blood, not the other way around. Same goes for white Filipina mixes.
have to disagree with you there....the filipina mothers of these women tend to be malay beauties

japanese-filipina mixes look good because of both parents

but of course filipina malay beauty is bad skin, underdevoloped chin, and undersized nose...like this pure pinay

you see japanese and korean men dont marry negritos like whoremongers do....they prefer the much more delicate beauty of the malay and EA type filipinas...hence why the filipina-japanese hybrids look good...because the mother looks good
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Anonymous1 wrote:
Rock wrote:

have to disagree with you there....the filipina mothers of these women tend to be malay beauties

but of course filipina malay beauty is bad skin, underdevoloped chin, and undersized nose...like this pure pinay

you see japanese and korean men dont marry negritos like whoremongers do....they prefer the much more delicate beauty of the malay and EA type filipinas...hence why the filipina-japanese hybrids look good...because the mother looks good
Why do u keep bringing up negritos? They are a tiny minority of population in Phils (like less than o.1%) and most mongers out there are not with them unless my observations and information are way off. Local girls with Pinay mom and black American dad are probably a lot more common in certain Phils. whore districts than negritos.
And to be honest, most of the ones I've seen are not very attractive. OTH, the ones w/NE Asian blood mixed in sometimes seem to hit the jackpot genes wise.

As for the gal in photo, how do u know her ancestry? She might have something non-Malay from 2 or 3 generations back. As for skin quality, photos can be very deceiving as I've learned the hard way, lol. I do admit her facial skin appears quite good in the photo. Keep in mind that even when their faces look ok, they sometimes have rather saggy body skin by late 20s/early 30s or so and/or if they've had a kid. Part of that may have to do with being overexposed to the extreme son when growing up.

I do agree that NE Asians who date or marry local Pinays seem to have much better taste than the white guys who do the same. Typical white Joe monger or expat dude you often see tend to date and pair with gals who are around 5 ft even (give or take), often some of have facial features I described above, and are usually well tanned or even darker. But that's often what purer Malays look like. U see a similar look in certain other parts and areas of Asia with a high Malay concentration.

Anyway, Falcon is the expert on this kind of stuff. Be interesting to see what his thoughts are on this topic.
Last edited by Rock on February 8th, 2013, 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Rock wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
Rock wrote:

Why do u keep bringing up negritos? They are a tiny minority of population in Phils (like less than o.1%) and most mongers out there are not with them unless my observations and information are way off. Local girls with Pinay mom and black American dad are probably a lot more common in certain Phils. whore districts than negritos.
And to be honest, most of the ones I've seen are not very attractive. OTH, the ones w/NE Asian blood mixed in sometimes seem to hit the jackpot genes wise.

As for the gal in photo, how do u know her ancestry? She might have something non-Malay from 2 or 3 generations back. As for skin quality, photos can be very deceiving as I've learned the hard way, lol. I do admit her facial skin appears quite good in the photo. Keep in mind that even when their faces look ok, they sometimes have rather saggy body skin by late 20s/early 30s or so and/or if they've had a kid. Part of that may have to do with being overexposed to the extreme son when growing up.

I do agree that NE Asians who date or marry local Pinays seem to have much better taste than the white guys who do the same. Typical white Joe monger or expat dude you often see tend to date and pair with gals who are around 5 even (give or take), often some of have facial features I described above, and are usually well tanned or even darker. But that's often what purer Malays look like. U see a similar look in certain other parts and areas of Asia with a high Malay concentration.

Anyway, Falcon is the expert on this kind of stuff. Be interesting to see what his thoughts are on this topic.
first of you should understand that the Philippines is made up of different ethnicities

East Asian types- pretty
Malay types- pretty
Remontado(malay or east asian types mixed with negrito)- ugly
negrito types-ugly

your observations are off...your either BSing or your misinformed...the type of women you see mongers with are the negrito admixed types....
quite ugly IMO....

this woman is remontado- negrito admixed woman

notice the elongated forhead...this woman has negrito qualities
though a sex monger would have 2 of them in tow and feel Suave

the girl I posted earlier is actually of malay phenotype....many rural filipinas look like her
this is malay type...
a malay woman

this is a malay type filipina= attractive

Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Rock wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
Rock wrote:

I do agree that NE Asians who date or marry local Pinays seem to have much better taste than the white guys who do the same. Typical white Joe monger or expat dude you often see tend to date and pair with gals who are around 5 ft even (give or take), often some of have facial features I described above, and are usually well tanned or even darker. But that's often what purer Malays look like. U see a similar look in certain other parts and areas of Asia with a high Malay concentration.

btw most filipinas look like her....its just that your only used to the hookers in AC...
women like her are a dime a dozen in Visayas and mindanao

case in point.....this rap battle video taken in Zamboanga Mindanao
girl wearing black cap and white t-shirt
even though she dresses like a boy...she is still quite attractive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZiYsIos5GY
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Anonymous1 wrote:
Rock wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
Rock wrote:

I do agree that NE Asians who date or marry local Pinays seem to have much better taste than the white guys who do the same. Typical white Joe monger or expat dude you often see tend to date and pair with gals who are around 5 even (give or take), often some of have facial features I described above, and are usually well tanned or even darker. But that's often what purer Malays look like. U see a similar look in certain other parts and areas of Asia with a high Malay concentration.

first of you should understand that the Philippines is made up of different ethnicities

East Asian types- pretty
Malay types- pretty
Remontado(malay or east asian types mixed with negrito)- ugly
negrito types-ugly

your observations are off...your either BSing or your misinformed...the type of women you see mongers with are the negrito admixed types....
quite ugly IMO....

this woman is remontado- negrito admixed woman

notice the elongated forhead...this woman has negrito qualities
though a sex monger would have 2 of them in tow and feel Suave

the girl I posted earlier is actually of malay phenotype....many rural filipinas look like her
this is malay type...
a malay woman

this is a malay type filipina= attractive

1. How do u know for sure that first girl has much Negrito blood mixed in? An example of Negrios in Phils are the Aeta people. One of my friends from Cebu area just told me on Facebook that she went to the mountains the others day to wash clothes with an Aeta lady (she even put a video of it on Facebook). Those people are very short (even in Filipino context) and have very kinky hair, not smooth. A lot of mongers are not with girls who look similar to her anyway. Many are just with plain jane short types. Where are you getting your info from?

2. Indonesia is full of Malays too. So do u find them attractive too?

3. Some of the photos I'm seeing on here very atypical. I've been to quite few non-monger areas throughout much of the Philippines and most of what I see are very short women who are either plain or at best kinda cute. If you are just 5'9" here, you will tower over all the girls and be taller than most guys. I've been to the sticks, Davao, Cebu, Silay, Gen San, Pampanga, Baugio, Subic, and Cagayan de Oro. I've kept my eyes wide open. The hotter local women, some of the ones the NE Asians go for, seem quite rare in most places. And outside of urban Luzon, finding a girl much over 5'3" is a huge challenge, like hunting for needles in haystacks.

I see more attractive local girls in parts of Metro Manila or Pampanga (the real multi generation locals, not the whore imports) than anywhere else I've visited. BTW, many of the girls I find attractive are the very ones who are targeted by Koreans and other NE Asians.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Rock wrote: 1. How do u know for sure that first girl has much Negrito blood mixed in? An example of Negrios in Phils are the Aeta people. One of my friends from Cebu area just told me on Facebook that she went to the mountains the others day to wash clothes with an Aeta lady (she even put a video of it on Facebook). Those people are very short (even in Filipino context) and have very kinky hair, not smooth. A lot of mongers are not with girls who look similar to her anyway. Many are just with plain jane short types. Where are you getting your info from?

2. Indonesia is full of Malays too. So do u find them attractive too?

3. Some of the photos I'm seeing on here very atypical. I've been to quite few non-monger areas throughout much of the Philippines and most of what I see are very short women who are either plain or at best kinda cute. If you are just 5'9" here, you will tower over all the girls and be taller than most guys. I've been to the sticks, Davao, Cebu, Silay, Gen San, Pampanga, Baugio, Subic, and Cagayan de Oro. I've kept my eyes wide open. The hotter local women, some of the ones the NE Asians go for, seem quite rare in most places. And outside of urban Luzon, finding a girl much over 5'3" is a huge challenge, like hunting for needles in haystacks.

I see more attractive local girls in parts of Metro Manila or Pampanga (the real multi generation locals, not the whore imports) than anywhere else I've visited. BTW, many of the girls I find attractive are the very ones who are targeted by Koreans and other NE Asians.
its called features....thats how I know
you realized I said mixed right...mixed negrito people sometimes have straight hair...its their features that give away they are partially negrito....I have a radar for this type of thing

um Indonesia has its own share of malay beauties...though they are mostly situated in western indonesia

most of the time the girls that koreans and other NEAsians target come from the sticks....usually they would hire someone to scout the local villages for suitable women to marry

and alot of times they come out with gold...

here are a few examples

from the sticks...but on a whole nother league compared to the types you see in AC

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Rock wrote:

Hmm Rock, considering most Western and Japanese/Koreans who marry Pinays aren't exactly model quality and their wives are cute-to-hot, I wouldn't stretch my imagination as to where the beauty genes come from :)
I am not too concerned about the "pure Pinay" definition, actually. Even lots of those Polynesian-looking girls in Mindanao, perfectly tanned with cute face and slender (if not slightly curvy) body, are absolutely eye-catching even if their ancestry doesn't contain Spanish or Chinese genes.

I think we should stop making all of these pseudo-Darwinian flights of fancy with ancestry and phenotypes...if you like the girl, you like her for who she is and how she looks like, not because some Spaniard soldier raped her gran-gran-grand mother.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

publicduende wrote:
Rock wrote:

The Japanese Filipina mixes are hotter/cuter/or generally more attractive due to the Japanese blood, not the other way around. Same goes for white Filippina mixes.
Hmm Rock, considering most Western and Japanese/Koreans who marry Pinays aren't exactly model quality and their wives are cute-to-hot, I wouldn't stretch my imagination as to where the beauty genes come from :)
I am not too concerned about the "pure Pinay" definition, actually. Even lots of those Polynesian-looking girls in Mindanao, perfectly tanned with cute face and slender (if not slightly curvy) body, are absolutely eye-catching even if their ancestry doesn't contain Spanish or Chinese genes.

I think we should stop making all of these pseudo-Darwinian flights of fancy with ancestry and phenotypes...if you like the girl, you like her for who she is and how she looks like, not because some Spaniard soldier raped her gran-gran-grand mother.
I really dont understand this pure pinay thing either...I have a relative who is a Pure Filipina and she is as light as paper...and could probably pass as chinese in singapore
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Anonymous1 wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Rock wrote:

I really dont understand this pure pinay thing either...I have a relative who is a Pure Filipina and she is as light as paper...and could probably pass as chinese in singapore
To throw another monkey wrench into the Darwin debate. It is been theorized that most of the "Spanish" troops were Central American and only the officers were from Spain. A majority of the "raping" may have been done by Mexicans.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Raja wrote:To throw another monkey wrench into the Darwin debate. It is been theorized that most of the "Spanish" troops were Central American and only the officers were from Spain. A majority of the "raping" may have been done by Mexicans.
I think most of those cunning Jesuit priests might have had a say too :)
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

publicduende wrote:
Raja wrote:To throw another monkey wrench into the Darwin debate. It is been theorized that most of the "Spanish" troops were Central American and only the officers were from Spain. A majority of the "raping" may have been done by Mexicans.
I think most of those cunning Jesuit priests might have had a say too :)
It's common knowledge that priests have children in the Philippines.

Its how cebuanas got a lot of spanish genes in them lol.