Finding a matchmaker in the Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

ladislav wrote:...you are witnessing the growing up of a new adult generation in the Philippines with limited English proficiency. Some 15 -25 years ago, a Filipino was sinonymous with an "English speaker". That is no longer the case. So, investing in Tagalog or Visaya study if one plans to go there often is a good move. Now, many Filipinas are English- and foreigner- shy, just like other Asian girls. That did not used to be the case, but it is now.
What do you think is behind this trend (especially the part about Filipinas becoming foreigner-shy)?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Another thing: are Pinays starting to care more about age differences? There was this hot 25-year-old who seemed to love me to death, until I told her that I was 40, and now she's not even answering my messages!
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Another question: why do so many of the hot women on tagged.com list their orientation as "bi"?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hero wrote:Another thing: are Pinays starting to care more about age differences? There was this hot 25-year-old who seemed to love me to death, until I told her that I was 40, and now she's not even answering my messages!
W: 40 with a 25 year old is usually acceptable to most Filipinas. Maybe it's just her. But it all depends on the girl. In AC, you can see couples of all ages.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne