Roosh - Game Over!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

I dunno much about Roosh but Eastern Europe is not a walk a in the park. To "pull" women on a regular basis when there's a language barrier and cultural differences it's like having 2 handicaps. The hypergamous women are very status oriented and unless Roosh is a rich tourist I doubt he made it very far. Hell, does he even shave that beard ? He looks like a bum. In the US, women will go home with a bum, in Eastern Europe they won't let you into the club.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Yep...I know how he feels. Though, of course, I am no RooshV. But over the last 5 years I have dated a number of women...I had 5 favs. Two were short lived despite making it to the fav status. To get to fav status usually takes about 6 months. Fav#1 took over a year to get to fav status.

Fav#3 took 8 months to get promoted to fav status.

For me it has been more like this. Sure it is nice to meet some new woman and get to know her etc. But I personally do not see "the thrill of the chase". I prefer when you are actually close to the woman. Fav#1 and 3 got very close to me. I think fav#1 got too close to me for my own good! LOL!!

Some of the time we spent together was really really lovely. And I mean that with both of them.

One of my favourite days was the day Germany played English at the 2010 world cup. I flew into frankfurt and we were planning to say at the villa kennedy again as we had a number of times. But when I arrived our room was not made up. There had been a big event the day before apparently and they were most apologetic.

So we decided to take a walk by the river in frankfurt.....down by the river we found a riverboat restaurant and for some reason I just wanted to have iced tea and ice cream on the river boat....it was a pretty warm day. Not a cloud in the sky. We had this lovely conversation about our past lives and talked about our sadness and happy times as well.

When we went back to the hotel we swam for a while and did the spa sauna thing and relaxed....just sharing our time together. By about 7 or 7:30 we were going to dress for dinner...I went out on to the balcony over looking the courtyard and thought ... No..I want to eat here tonight.

So I called down and asked of they restaurant would be happy to serve our meals on our balcony. The germans won 4-1 that day so I could have asked them to serve the meal on the MOON and they would have been happy about it.

So duly our meal came and we ate and drank and talked and laughed with one of the most perfect still cloudless evenings I have ever had. As we finally prepared to sleep fav#3 cuddled up to me and said "I have never had a day like this in my life, thank you for this." And she really meant it.

I too had a lovely day of it....it was just "one of those days". You don't get them very often. You CERTAINLY don't get them when you are married with children. I had not had a day like that since before I was married. I was both very happy and slightly saddened about that.

Fav#3 moved on, as we both knew she would. But that day, and others like it, they are fresh in my memory. I don't even wish to bother to pursue any more like them. Why bother? Women like that are so rare as to be non-existent. And to try and pursue doing that again will only taint the memory of a day that was absolutely perfect.

It is similar with fav#1. We had some days that were just lovely.....perfect. I said to her many times that she gave me the best days of my life...and that;s a sad comment for a man who was with one woman and loved her dearly for 23 years and had two children. That someone who came along much later...from an entirely different culture....who grew up on the other side of the world.....could give you better days that a woman who grew up 500 meters from you and knew you since you were 12.

And fav#1 didn't love me and I didn't love her. How then could I feel that days with her were better? Because she treated me with the respect I have earned across my life. She was kind, considerate, caring and genuinely interested in seeing me be happy. She would be proud like a 5 year old who has learned a new word when she would make me happy. She took joy in making ME happy. How many women do THAT in the west? Certainly not our wives.

So now I am FAR less inclined to try and find fav#6. There is this young romanian chick I met who is a remarkable young woman....she has really caught my imagination....but really...just coming up 24? And I just turned 49...not very realistic.

I rather think I will not bother chasing women too much any more. If I can't have the one I want? Then I will "get a hobby". I am not that interested in finding another woman any more. They are just not worth the trouble....and I have plenty of very happy days to remember from these last 5 years.

http://www.villakennedy.com
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

pan be realistic you are the chosen one you can gave it all.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

eurobrat wrote:
publicduende wrote:Fear not Banano, I think Roosh has built his entire persona on his ability to reason about banging second world young and gullible women. How many of them he actually banged, I don't really believe it's nearly as many. In fact I think his whole existence has been revolving around a big fat lie he made up to sell his image and related merchandise. He must have finally grown up and called BS on his increasingly tiring and tired attempt to portray himself as the white king of international PUA.

I am not saying this out of pure speculation: I have read quite a few of his articles and forum posts and he has left plenty of traces that point to his incredible inner struggle to take off the mask he has created for other people to admire and follow. In the end he admitted that:

1) most people buy his eBooks out of curiosity and still find themselves paying $100 for P4P in Ukraine, Lithuania, Poland or Colombia;
2) he will only target 18-23 girls, so 10 to 15 years younger than his sorry self; however elaborate his arguments could be on why he has to do that - westernisation and feminisation and conditioning etc. - they have the distinctive taste of excuses.
My sentiments exactly, our thoughts and how we express them are among a similar wave length.
LOL connessione italiana...
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Billy wrote:pan be realistic you are the chosen one you can gave it all.
There are others of us who are "chosen" Billy.

What I would like to see now is for men to finally "wake up" and realise that there is no possible remedy INSIDE their system. Inside THEIR system they own the guvment, banks, currency, licenses for everything almost down to taking a dump now. How many licesense and registrations and permits does a man need now?

FFS just COUNT them. Passport, drivers license, building permit, fishing license, gun license, professional "accreditation" such as plumbers license. Work permits.

The list goes on and on. Anything that can be licensed MUST BE LAWFUL. Licenses are all about being able to take that privilege OFF YOU to punish you if you step out of line. They steal your money out of the bank and stop you from working...that's "teach the sheep a lesson 101".

The MBA is the way of the future.

One thing I find VERY funny is men say "How do I know I can trust you" and I am like "you think I have done all I have done and might STILL be dishonest at heart? Wow, you must be a very dishonest person to believe that someone of my character could be dishonest."

The MBA is the way of the future. Men are well advised to join up. I will make a tidy revenue stream out of is just as I am entitled to do. No one else in the world can create and run an entity like MBA with credibility. So it is join MBA or enjoy your slavery. Pretty simple really....

And I am charging for Strawman Recaptures now because men refused to "buy" them when they were free and get the ball rolling. Tough luck to anyone who would like to do it now and wants it for free...do the work yourself.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

pan, you are the g-magnifisto of this forum. the rescuer of men.
books
Freshman Poster

Re: Roosh - Game Over!!!

Post by books »

Roosh didn't make a new single pick up in the last few years. His hair is white, his beard is white, he has a horrible posture, he is filled with hate and anger at everyone... Most likely he will have some heart attack or stroke in his early 40s
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

books wrote:
March 26th, 2018, 7:13 am
Roosh didn't make a new single pick up in the last few years. His hair is white, his beard is white, he has a horrible posture, he is filled with hate and anger at everyone... Most likely he will have some heart attack or stroke in his early 40s
He probably didn't make any decent pick-up at all, bar some occasional one night stands with some clueless semi-drunk Polish student. It's well understood that 99% everything he has been writing only happened in his mind, and in his mind only.

The sad irony is that, by purporting his often sickening fantasies (including forced sex and overt degradation) as real, he attracted equally real, solid hatred. By then, it was already too late to just call it a movie and apologise. His persona was already alive, and living a (damned) life of his own.

A very telling example of how alienation and thought crime can cause very real trouble.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The problem fellas is that Americana is everywhere.

I'd imagine that the guys pursuing my wife, Mel, were the pool guy/gardener version of Roosh, who'll only bang a married woman, as a way of getting some play, without having to deal with women, for the rest of the week/month. These are the guys who know that many AWs don't like their men and would rather bang someone else, while keeping the hubby around, as an insurance policy or sorts.

If my sister wasn't so fat & worthless, she'd be this exact person.

At the same time, numerous women are also interested in me, knowing that I'm settled and not in need of a woman. And this also includes FWs in Boston, including ppl at elite schools like Harvard University.

Seriously, if this is what Americana is about then really, no one needs a relationship with a woman anymore.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.