THE ANTI FEMINIST MOVEMENT BLOG

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

THE ANTI FEMINIST MOVEMENT BLOG

Post by MJay1978 »

As a member of the forums I've decided to show my commitment to the forums and my beliefs against feminism. I felt it's time I did one last task before I move on to dating foreign women and make the preparations necessary. As my life of an American man who's been in the dating world of American women for over 15 years with plenty of life experiences of dating feminists in America, I'm letting my voice be heard in a blog.

http://antiamericanfeminism.blogspot.com/

Who knows? This might not be the last blog. Perhaps I can turn this into a career as a writer since I've taken a strong interest in the subject along with so many American men who are making the move to go abroad and meet foreign women overseas to find true love. I've learned a lot from Winston Wu and so many others who are against feminism. With all the material I've studied, it made me realize that I'm not the problem in the world of dating women in America. I feel that my life is clear now and I've found my true self. It is feminists who are the problem, which is clearly the message I'm attempting to get across in my own blog I created. I encourage everyone to view and comment on my blog. Let me know what you guys think. :D

P.S. - My blog is also sponsoring the most popular blog in blogspot.com. The BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN blog. If there's anymore I should sponsor on my blog page, let me know.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Good stuff man! I'm going to be following your blog regularly. In which country are you thinking of relocating?

All the best!
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

Check out Southeast Asia, if you can. It is the most relaxed place on earth, the women are super awesome and very chilled out. Eastern Asian women though, are a bit more modern and independent, like China, Japan, South Korea.

Vietnam, Thailand, and Cambodia are the places to be, dude. Especially Cambodia since it has such open visa policies. If you're an American, you can get a 12 month visa and just keep renewing it, no need to even leave the country. That is why Cambodia is becoming such a popular place, because they do not have fascist visa and border policies like many other countries. Thailand is pretty hard to imigrate to, I heard, nowadays. Vietnam, I am not sure.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

Jacaré wrote:Good stuff man! I'm going to be following your blog regularly. In which country are you thinking of relocating?

All the best!
Woah guys! :S Slow down! Lol! ...Ummm....I'm not sure if I'm moving yet. But I know already I want to visit another country once the Summer hits. ..That is "IF" everything goes according to plan. I hope and pray to f***ing God it does! ...But if I had a choice, either the Ukraine or Russia would be either choice I'd go with. To be honest even though I have a good paying job, close friends & family here, it's not enough when you don't have true love.

I paid a fee & applied for a passport as of last week on Friday. Step one is done. So the next step is to get a visa & save a lot of money & vacation time at my job so I can get a taste of the other side of the world for a couple of weeks. For now, I'm going to have to go slow with this and plan very carefully on what steps I want to take. I can't stress this enough and I made it clear that I'm never going back to Western women. Even my blog stresses this enough. That my friends I can promise you!
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

Jacaré wrote:Good stuff man! I'm going to be following your blog regularly. In which country are you thinking of relocating?

All the best!
Sorry guys. I decided to wipe out this blog. ...I can't do this. Posting a blog like this is not for me. I'd rather just move on to foreign women and forget about fighting with these feminist bitches. Hope you guys understand.