Black Men in The Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Gordan,

I don't believe you should generalize a whole group of people. I believe even though Europeans have dominated the world since the 15th century that they have caused countless wars and for the subjugation of people of different groups. As far as putting down people from Africa you have to understand that part of the problem is when blacks date in other countries, they have to deal with the stereotypes associated with the media in Western countries which give them a bad view so it is hard for them to date other groups. Now, I do believe there are blacks which reflect the stereotype. I have read the thread and I see that E_Irizarry has not done anything wrong to depict to you that you are racist against blacks. I don't even know why you generalize a whole group of people.

Gordan realize that there are blacks who don't fit the stereotype who actually do contribute to their own countries and have decent lives from the things you believe to be true for all people in the group. I believe Ladislav was right in that it is probably easier to find a Asian girl in the Philippines than in other Asian countries. This probably has to do with the fact that this Asian group is the lower of the top Asian ethnic groups but they are still good people and you cannot judge people right? Remember that this forum is for people who are tired of the "dating scene" in North America and want to go to other countries in Western/Eastern Europe, Latin America, and Asia to find a nice traditional woman who actually doesn't have an entitlement complex.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I honestly can give you credit for Europeans making technological advances but history has shown that many things were made by other groups of people such as the Chinese developing gunpowder. I meant generalizing by the fact that you the media portrays that all blacks from all corners of the world have not made any contribute to society in their own countries. There have been problems with the "black race". An example would be how in the United States, there has been the concept of the "white identity" which was started by the British settlers in the late 17th century to the present day. So you can say that although the Portuguese did begin doing the slave trade it was in full circle for the new British settlers because they needed labor to make profit which led to racial (ethnic) stratification between the two groups. This trickled down to Asians, Latinos, and American Indians.

Yes, I am young but for Asians and East Europeans they don't have a concept of nationality and citizenship such as the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or the UK have. They based it on blood and there is restricted immigration for a long time in these countries even the Japanese didn't have contact with the outside world until the Meiji revolution. They still don't like foreigners although they hate other Asians groups. I never said that only whites are racist. Actually, I have witnessed that other groups are just as bad. The Japanese have signs at onsens ( hot springs) where no foreigners are allowed. That is discriminate but that is there own society. Western countries are politically correct and have "white guilt" for the past atrocities of imperialism so they try to alleviate the situation by having laws and opportunities for less privileged groups.

You are talking about America and how there is a large influx of Mexicans and other Latinos. You are referring the wonderful "US" government causing a economic shift. Now you will probably not believe me but the government is causing the middle class to gradually be no more. There has been a constant fall of the dollar and people are falling down to the working class/working poor instead of the middle class. I think for the conspiracy against white people in general is far-fetched though. The "elite class" whites don't care about the other classes of white people it is only about power and control. So you are going to see more and more people fall from the middle class.

Whites as I said didn't creates everything. The world honestly didn't need civilizing in the first place. I will say the people who became the "white people" have caused severe problems in the world for over a 1000 years. Now, your last point about each ethnic group needs the great white savior to help them out from destroying themselves. Today's problems with blacks in Africa (mainly) are the cause of ethnic disputes against tribal groups and because of imperialism. The governments are corrupts and many have military dictatorships. Now, the people of those countries are normal hard working individuals. I am sure if nothing such as discovering "blacks" in the 15th century had happened, they would have still be okay surviving. Even the Japanese and Chinese (Koreans and other Asian groups) did fine until their encounter with "whites". They are doing well but as far as blacks it based on how the Asians didn't have so much in terms of imperialism. Also there were not as many tribes/ethinc groups as in Asia. ~next post is for your other response
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Blacks do deal with stereotypes abroad. It is generally better though than in the US, Canada. Eastern Europe and Russia are dangerous for blacks but that might be because of not being of similar blood line. Blacks have opportunities in the western world but they are discriminated in employment, housing, education, and dating. The media favors whites it is a known fact how blacks are deemed to be evil and whites as saints. The media reflects this around the world. Hollywood in general is very racist, you can tell it by the movies they produce. I can say "thanks" by giving blacks and other ethnic minorities in the US further stereotyping.

I think E_Irizarry was upset because in your earlier comments you basically were racist towards him I mean the things you said were very wrong to say to a person. I mean all people in the world are racist in some way shape or form. Protected species? He is not an animal. The last time I recall Puerto Ricans are doing okay in the population department even ones on the US mainland.

I agree post civil-rights in America has caused the black community many problems. Especially since the government intervened with many "War on Poverty" programs and how this led to other social programs which caused a good portion of blacks in America to fall by the wayside. Also you can say that "feminism" played a key role too in leading to more females (black and white at times "other") to graduate more than men of all ethnic groups. I am trying to say that you have to look that many blacks in different countries by far are not horrible people and history has told that for the most part that they were a group which had a rough time in history with slavery and in modern times.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I have to say one of the many positive things about living abroad is also reflected in this thread. I was pretty tired of the obsession with race in the U.S. and where i'm at I don't have to deal with it. If I encounter expats that act this way it's easy to separate myself from them.
Chad114
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad114 »

E_Irizarry wrote:Well most of the upper-class Pinoy I met are White-washed Americanized snobs so we didn't click too well - even when I wasn't wearing my attitude on my sleeve. I made that conclusion about them after they "chucked" me out of their clique.

That's why I am so convinced that any country where English is a national language whether it's the only national language of that country or not, is a feminized country.

Although Thai's love Pond's whitening cream and American pop music, at least they have more of their own culture than the Pinoys do.
Iriz my brotha, sorry to resuscitate this old thread, but this brotha might get a chance to head on down to the pines with my pinoy buddy in late December. So anyway with parts of the Philippines are most amendable to the brothas? Also which regions should I hit up for the most voluptuous types?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Chad114 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Well most of the upper-class Pinoy I met are White-washed Americanized snobs so we didn't click too well - even when I wasn't wearing my attitude on my sleeve. I made that conclusion about them after they "chucked" me out of their clique.

That's why I am so convinced that any country where English is a national language whether it's the only national language of that country or not, is a feminized country.

Although Thai's love Pond's whitening cream and American pop music, at least they have more of their own culture than the Pinoys do.
Iriz my brotha, sorry to resuscitate this old thread, but this brotha might get a chance to head on down to the pines with my pinoy buddy in late December. So anyway with parts of the Philippines are most amendable to the brothas? Also which regions should I hit up for the most voluptuous types?
All respect due, you need to find that out on your own. I don't disclose that type of sensitive information. However, if you do find out, don't be like most Black men that have been raised lately by single mothers and flap at the mouth THE CITIES YOU HAVE BEEN TO IN THE PHILIPPINES. "Flap at the mouth, the newly-discovered place goes down south". Keep that proverb in mind!!!!!

tHERE are golden treasures that most western foreigners have no business in fcuking up hence why I'm not telling you sh(t more.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Pacsun wrote:I'm not dark. I'm like a medium brown. like a twix candy bar but a little lighter.
:lol: :lol:

...but no disrespect intended...

You should use that line in chatrooms...
Chad114
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad114 »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Chad114 wrote:

All respect due, you need to find that out on your own. I don't disclose that type of sensitive information. However, if you do find out, don't be like most Black men that have been raised lately by single mothers and flap at the mouth THE CITIES YOU HAVE BEEN TO IN THE PHILIPPINES. "Flap at the mouth, the newly-discovered place goes down south". Keep that proverb in mind!!!!!

tHERE are golden treasures that most western foreigners have no business in fcuking up hence why I'm not telling you sh(t more.
Cool ...
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

ladislav wrote:All black guys in the Philippines have Filipina gf's or wives. No problem. The Philippines follows the Spanish view on races; not the Anglo Saxon one which is:

In Anglo Saxon countries- the poorer the people, the more prejudiced. In Spanish- the richer, the more prejudiced.

Poor people have no problems with race in most Spanish colonies. And since most people in the Philippines are poor, any American is seen as a savior.

I stayed in slums in Puerto Rico for a while. It was interesting to see that people in these slums were of all colors and mingled with great ease, intermarried and were very nice to each other. Once you moved into middle class and upper class neighborhood, they did not want any blacks there.

In the US, slums are segregated by race, but once you have enough green to cover your black, you can move into all kinds of rich areas and your kids will go to good schools and have friends. Rednecks in Mississippi would treat Micheal Jackson not as good as the Malibu crowd, you would agree.

In the Philippines, a black guy would probably have harder time dating generals' daughters, but have no problems with slum girls ( who are aplenty). And slum girls in the Philippines are not like druggies in the US. The former go to college, are catholic virgins and very nice in demeanor.

As far as disapproving looks from the passer bys, a white man -Filipina girl couple attracts as many bad looks, believe me.
many a slum girl is negrito admixed...hence no problem

Its more to do with the racial background of a filipina if she would date a black guy or not...and less to do with their social class
Filipinas of a more malay or east asian background are not as bad off as the slum negrito admixed types and less likely to date black men...actually come to think of it I have never seen an EA looking filipina with a black man...ever
Its just a coincidence that the poorest people in Philippines are ones with negrito admixture...hence are likely to date a black man due to their extreme poverty
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Pacsun wrote:I'm not dark. I'm like a medium brown. like a twix candy bar but a little lighter.
On a human color scale a little lighter than a twix bar is still darkskin. I was talking to a Black man who has a Philippine wife who he is divorcing because she left him when she got to America. He never mentioned any problems based on his color being there and he said it is an affordable place to live. He also said don't be flashy don't wear jewelery because you will get robbed.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

When I'm not rehabbing a torn achilies, I'd playing in a basketball league right now. One of my best friends is a black guy who ONLY dates Filipinas. He's been going back and forth between Seattle and Phils so many years so he has quite a few friends back in Manila. When he visits he pretty much knocks the ball out of the park and has no problems meeting pretty women.

He always comes back smiling with a new more notches on his bedpost. BTW, he's a confirmed bachelor so he's not really looking for a wife but more of a fun time when he does visit Phils.....
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Pacsun don't take what is said here as reasons whether you should go or not.If you want to go there then go and don't let negative assumptions discourage you. You may have the best luck with women there you never know until you go.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Also Black people are Philippines also. You can date the Black Philippine women.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Also Black people are Philippines also. You can date the Black Philippine women.
most black men who do date in Philippines do so with women who have black ancestry
most slum people are of negrito heritage(not full negrito but of negrito heritage)

there are 4 races in the Phillippines

Mestizo- Malay/East Asian mixed with European
Malay or East Asian or a mixture of the 2- Asian
Remontado- Malay mixed with negrito
Negrito- black people

Top 2 are the most difficulut for a black man to date
Bottom 2 would be the easiest....though finding a pure negrita woman would be a little difficult to find
Remontado women are more plentiful then pure negritas anyways...you would find them in the poorer sides of manila
and are kind of plentiful in southern luzon
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@ Anonymous1,

If Black guys or guys treated/a.ssumed to be Black were to listen to you, they would miss out on so much.

Even though I'm mistaken for Black every now and then, I got along better in relaciones with "white" BBWs in S. America than non-"white" BBWs there.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!