Travel ban in the USA - Can be arrested if caught driving

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny
Freshman Poster

Travel ban in the USA - Can be arrested if caught driving

Post by Johnny »

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Travel ban in the usa get arrested if caught driving

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Getting you used to it.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Couldn't that technically be declare unconstitutional? (Abridgment of the right to freedom of movement?)
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is taken totally out of context. If you read the article, you will see that it is a ban on travel due to a blizzard storm coming up in Massachusetts.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

Winston wrote:This is taken totally out of context. If you read the article, you will see that it is a ban on travel due to a blizzard storm coming up in Massachusetts.
As Peter said, they are just conditioning you to getting used to having your travel rights limited. I don't think this has ever happened before. If a person decides to travel in such conditions and he gets stuck, it's his own fault. The government has no f***ing say in such matters. In fact, there is no need for a government at all. If people weren't such stupid f***s and could act like responsible adults and govern themselves, but no they demand that big daddy government runs their lives for them. These stupid assholes WANT a police state.
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

This "ban" will probably only last until the snow plows can get through all of the roads. My city only got about a foot and a half, and there is no ban. I look outside, and it is still snowing. I've never heard of a ban in the Northeast because of blizzards. I would completely ignore it, and still go out.
Smart men learn from their mistakes. Wise men learn from other men's mistakes.

Knowledge is gained in bad experiences, but confidence is only gained through positive experiences.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

Guyver wrote:This "ban" will probably only last until the snow plows can get through all of the roads. My city only got about a foot and a half, and there is no ban. I look outside, and it is still snowing. I've never heard of a ban in the Northeast because of blizzards. I would completely ignore it, and still go out.
And the fascist pigs will fine you 500 dollars and put you in jail for a year.

How about WE put those f***ing pigs in jail, where they belong. The police are the real criminals.
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

expatasiaseeker wrote:
Guyver wrote:This "ban" will probably only last until the snow plows can get through all of the roads. My city only got about a foot and a half, and there is no ban. I look outside, and it is still snowing. I've never heard of a ban in the Northeast because of blizzards. I would completely ignore it, and still go out.
And the fascist pigs will fine you 500 dollars and put you in jail for a year.

How about WE put those f***ing pigs in jail, where they belong. The police are the real criminals.
After I play the ignorance card, and they still want to try that shit with me, then I would dedicate a couple years of my life of legally looking for ways of making the District Attorney's life a living hell. I know how to play their game, but I don't think it would go to that extreme. Either way, I do agree that the fascist politicians belong in jail, not quite the police, and I don't think it would get to that point any time soon.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

zacb wrote:Couldn't that technically be declare unconstitutional? (Abridgment of the right to freedom of movement?)
You morons still talking about CON-stitutions deserve everything you get.

Dumb stupid animals.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:This is taken totally out of context. If you read the article, you will see that it is a ban on travel due to a blizzard storm coming up in Massachusetts.
The point is that it is a psyop to get people used to the idea that the "governor" can actually ban you from travel and they can put you in jail if you disOBEY.

They have no right to ban your travel..they can RECOMMEND things....

Freedom includes the freedom to make your own mistakes.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
zacb wrote:Couldn't that technically be declare unconstitutional? (Abridgment of the right to freedom of movement?)
You morons still talking about CON-stitutions deserve everything you get.

Dumb stupid animals.
Wait a second, while I agree that the Constitution was a very corrupt way of getting rid of the Articles, the basis of the rhetoric is still valid. Now honestly, I don't know if you believe in Natural Law or not, but an individual has a right to their body, and every aspect flowing from that. But try expressing those thoughts through the Articles in court. They would laugh you out of court. So the only legal remedy is to either challenge it in court on Constitutional ground, nullify it ( which would be hard due to those who control the state), or disobey it.

One other thing, I believe in Voluntaryism, but there are certain things that are not easily fought with counter economics. Take for instance, zoning. How can you declare war on zoning, when you are on a computer? You can't. Counter economics may be good for some things, but other thing you have to defend through the legal system. Hell, even Murray Rothbard, an anarchist, believed in using the political system. You should use every weakness to your advantage in the political process.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

NWO is coming....
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.