Check out these ratios for singles in the USA

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Check out these ratios for singles in the USA

Post by jamesbond »

Here is some interesting information I came across on the internet regarding single men and women in the US ages 25 to 40. Here are a list of cities in the USA with the percentage of single white men, never married ages 25 to 40. As you can see, no city has more single women than men! This list is for people ages 25 to 40, white and never married. These are some pretty scary statistics if your a man in America, there truely is a woman shortage in the US!

Atlanta - 55.0% men
Baltimore - 55.5% men
BOSTON - 52.4% men
Charlotte - 56.2% men
Chicago - 55.2% men
Cincinnati - 54.2% men
Cleveland - 54.9% men
Columbus - 54.5% men
Dallas - 55.3% men
Denver - 56.0% men
Detroit - 55.9% men
Houston - 54.2% men
Indianapolis - 53.1% men
Jacksonville - 54.0% men
Kansas City - 54.1% men
Las Vegas - 57.9% men
Los Angeles - 56.4% men
Memphis - 55.8% men
Miami - 59.1% men (Fort Lauderdale 55.8% men)
Milwaukee - 55.2% men
Minneapolis - 53.1% men
Nashville - 53.0% men
New Orleans - 55.0% men
New York - 54.4% men
Norfolk - 57.1% men
Orlando - 57.7% men
Philadelphia - 54.6% men
Phoenix - 55.3% men
Pittsburgh - 54.1% men
Portland - 53.7% men
Raleigh - 55.8% men
SACRAMENTO - 52.0% men
St. Louis - 54.6% men
Salt Lake City - 56.5% men
San Antonio - 53.0% men
San Diego - 57.3% men
San Francisco - 55.3% men
San Jose - 59.0% men
Seattle - 56.2% men
Tampa - 54.3% men
Washington DC- 53.8% men
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is information breaking it down by age group for single men and single women ratios. This is a list for non-married whites in the US. Again, single men outnumber single women IN ALL AGE GROUPS. No wonder why it's so hard for men to meet women in America, THERE IS A REAL SHORTAGE OF SINGLE WOMEN IN THE USA!

You can check out more info on these male to female ratios here: http://www.halfsigma.com/malefemale_ratio/ On this site, scroll down the page to see all the figures for ratios, by city, state and age group.

ages 18-20, 52.1% unmarried men 4,048,871, 47.9% unmarried women 3,719,306

ages 21-24, 54.1% unmarried men 4,412,950, 45.9% unmarried women 3,747,934

ages 25-28, 55.4% unmarried men 3,073,705, 44.6% unmarried women 2,472,222

ages 29-32, 56.1% unmarried men 2,014,546, 43.9% unmarried women 1,574,294

ages 33-36, 55.0% unmarried men 1,836,492, 45.0% unmarried women 1,504,618

ages 37-40, 53.7% unmarried men 1,789,844, 46.3% unmarried women 1,544,026
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

There is no shortage, the older guys have married all the young women you guys want.

Notice that they stop measuring at cohort 40 for m/f.

unmarried women 18-40

unmarried men 18-40

2617008 DELTA

All the men with more money or life experience, the men ages 40 to 65, have married up those 2.6 Million 'missing' women.

2,600,600 / 25 Years (65-40) = 104,000 married an older guy per each male age cohort 40 to 65. It doesn't even have to be a big age gap. Since the data is so flawed in its presentation, you could have a bunch of 41 year old guys married to 28 year old women. Such a scenario is completely possible, and very likely.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

It's unbelievable how single men outnumber single women IN EVERY CITY IN THE US! No wonder why you never hear women complaining about the dating scene in America!

In America, women can have their pick of the litter when it comes to dating men.

No wonder why I see fat chicks dating guys who are in shape and I also see ugly chicks dating guys who are good looking! This would NOT occur in eastern Europe, Russia or Brazil! :D
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

@ jamesbond ..damn man you are killing us right now ...those are some scary numbers.. I feel emasculated already :D

ok to counter-attack your post this is brazil baby
http://eyesonbrazil.com/2009/02/27/citi ... gle-women/
enjoy :lol:
hello
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

rome86 wrote:@ jamesbond ..damn man you are killing us right now ...those are some scary numbers.. I feel emasculated already :D

ok to counter-attack your post this is brazil baby
http://eyesonbrazil.com/2009/02/27/citi ... gle-women/
enjoy :lol:
Yes, it's nice to know there are countries out there where single women outnumber single men. I know that in Russia, eastern Europe, Brazil, Argentina and Mexico there are more single women than single men. :D

This is awesome if your a man trying to meet women in those countries. It's the opposite of how the dating scene is in the US where the women call the shots, since there are more single men than women here in America.

Now I know why women in the US are so picky about what guys that date and marry. Even fat women and ugly women in the US are "picky" about what kind of guys they date! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

globetrotter wrote:There is no shortage, the older guys have married all the young women you guys want.

Notice that they stop measuring at cohort 40 for m/f.

unmarried women 18-40

unmarried men 18-40

2617008 DELTA

All the men with more money or life experience, the men ages 40 to 65, have married up those 2.6 Million 'missing' women.

2,600,600 / 25 Years (65-40) = 104,000 married an older guy per each male age cohort 40 to 65. It doesn't even have to be a big age gap. Since the data is so flawed in its presentation, you could have a bunch of 41 year old guys married to 28 year old women. Such a scenario is completely possible, and very likely.
I don't know if your joking or not. There is a storage of available women 18-40. Meaning the desirable women are married already, career minded women are unavailable and women trying to hold on to their youth are undesirable. Meaning the mass majority of women available among those who are Single Mothers, BBW's and Some Minorities. That figure also likely included WOMEN IN JAIL!

I don't know many women married to somebody older than them. In fact I know only one couple. When my boy Stacy's sister Kim married Falcon, I believe there was a 18-20 age gap. I think she was barely 25 when they got married and Falcon was visibly graying... Those types of marriage my friend are QUITE RARE, especially in Western Culture. Its not like nobody had any questions and approval of such was not automatic, but was accepted and they are still married, at least 20 years.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This is from an interesting article I found today regarding why it seems like every girl in the USA has a boyfriend.

"In the United States 16.2 percent of 20-24 year old males are married. While 27.4 percent of 20-24 year old females are married. Why the skew, you might ask? Well men marry younger women, they always have, and they probably always will. Now lets add another number. In that age range there are 105 men for every 100 women.

Lets take a sample population of 1000 women aged 20-24. Now there will be 1050 men to go along with them, because that is the real life ratio. Now lets get all those pesky marriages out of the way. That leaves us with 736 women and 880 men. Those numbers don't sound too terribly bad, but they still don't look that great for the males.

But, how many of those people already have a boyfriend or girlfriend? This is difficult to determine, but by reading a lot of different surveys I was able to come up with these numbers. Roughly 57 percent of unmarried women, and 53 percent of unmarried men aged 20-24 have a boyfriend/girlfriend. Why the skew, you might ask? Well the older men are still going after the younger ones, just like before.

That leaves 316 single women and 414 single males. That is almost a four to three ratio.

Remember that 1000 women we started with? Now remember the 684 of them that are paired off somehow? Now realize that the 684 that are already gone represents a significant number of the "desirable" women. That is what men want, that is what they go after. So we have 316 women left for our 414 men to fight over. Sure, there are still some "desirable" ones in there, there always are.

But unfortunately a lot of the most "desirable" women are already taken, while a large percentage of the "undesirable" women remain. But that isn't so terribly bad, after all that still means 75 percent of the men end up with a girl, if you pair everyone off. Right? Wrong! What you actually end up with is 414 men fighting over the one hundred most desirable females."

Here is the full article:

http://everything2.com/title/Why+every+ ... +boyfriend
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
buddy77
Freshman Poster

Post by buddy77 »

jamesbond wrote:Here is information breaking it down by age group for single men and single women ratios. This is a list for non-married whites in the US. Again, single men outnumber single women IN ALL AGE GROUPS. No wonder why it's so hard for men to meet women in America, THERE IS A REAL SHORTAGE OF SINGLE WOMEN IN THE USA!

You can check out more info on these male to female ratios here: http://www.halfsigma.com/malefemale_ratio/ On this site, scroll down 6
Adding to the problem in feminist indocternation, the "i dont need a man to be happy", the women with b*itch Shields set to maximum!
Look up in the sky!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

jamesbond wrote:This is from an interesting article I found today regarding why it seems like every girl in the USA has a boyfriend.

"In the United States 16.2 percent of 20-24 year old males are married. While 27.4 percent of 20-24 year old females are married. Why the skew, you might ask? Well men marry younger women, they always have, and they probably always will. Now lets add another number. In that age range there are 105 men for every 100 women.

Lets take a sample population of 1000 women aged 20-24. Now there will be 1050 men to go along with them, because that is the real life ratio. Now lets get all those pesky marriages out of the way. That leaves us with 736 women and 880 men. Those numbers don't sound too terribly bad, but they still don't look that great for the males.

But, how many of those people already have a boyfriend or girlfriend? This is difficult to determine, but by reading a lot of different surveys I was able to come up with these numbers. Roughly 57 percent of unmarried women, and 53 percent of unmarried men aged 20-24 have a boyfriend/girlfriend. Why the skew, you might ask? Well the older men are still going after the younger ones, just like before.

That leaves 316 single women and 414 single males. That is almost a four to three ratio.

Remember that 1000 women we started with? Now remember the 684 of them that are paired off somehow? Now realize that the 684 that are already gone represents a significant number of the "desirable" women. That is what men want, that is what they go after. So we have 316 women left for our 414 men to fight over. Sure, there are still some "desirable" ones in there, there always are.

But unfortunately a lot of the most "desirable" women are already taken, while a large percentage of the "undesirable" women remain. But that isn't so terribly bad, after all that still means 75 percent of the men end up with a girl, if you pair everyone off. Right? Wrong! What you actually end up with is 414 men fighting over the one hundred most desirable females."

Here is the full article:

http://everything2.com/title/Why+every+ ... +boyfriend

So let me see, If I am reading this right about things back in the states, there is some kind of shortage for the women that if you have any living brain cells, you should not want anyway?

Isn't this rather like discovering a shortage of recreational root canals?
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

buddy77 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Here is information breaking it down by age group for single men and single women ratios. This is a list for non-married whites in the US. Again, single men outnumber single women IN ALL AGE GROUPS. No wonder why it's so hard for men to meet women in America, THERE IS A REAL SHORTAGE OF SINGLE WOMEN IN THE USA!

You can check out more info on these male to female ratios here: http://www.halfsigma.com/malefemale_ratio/ On this site, scroll down 6
Adding to the problem in feminist indocternation, the "i dont need a man to be happy", the women with b*itch Shields set to maximum!
And you can also add to that the feminist indoctrination of "Where have all the good men gone" and it is a very dire situation indeed.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Check out these ratios for singles in the USA

Post by Teal Lantern »

jamesbond wrote:Here is some interesting information I came across on the internet regarding single men and women in the US ages 25 to 40. Here are a list of cities in the USA with the percentage of single white men, never married ages 25 to 40. As you can see, no city has more single women than men! This list is for people ages 25 to 40, white and never married. These are some pretty scary statistics if your a man in America, there truely is a woman shortage in the US!
Meh. Shortage, schmortage. Can't find your "very own"? Plenty of women willing to be borrowed.

Married for 17 years, having an affair with a former boyfriend ...
http://www.chatcheaters.com/forums/show ... -Need-Help!

Can husband find out in bed that I'm having an affair ...
http://marriagepartner.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1555

You really want the "honor" of paying the freight? :roll:

OutWest wrote:So let me see, If I am reading this right about things back in the states, there is some kind of shortage for the women that if you have any living brain cells, you should not want anyway?

Isn't this rather like discovering a shortage of recreational root canals?
This ^^ :lol:

Bonus score:
Legal for two men to be ordered to pay support for same child
http://www.tiredblackman.com/forums/sho ... pid=109818

Unattached men should be glad they're not on the receiving end of this crap.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Voice of Reason wrote:And you can also add to that the feminist indoctrination of "Where have all the good men gone" and it is a very dire situation indeed.
Yes, you often hear women in their 30's (who are losing their looks and now are looking for a husband) say, "where have all the good men gone?"

Well, the good men have been there all along, you just ignored them. While you were in your 20's you chased alpha males and bad boys and ignored and rejected all the "good men."

Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

By then, all the good, more reasonably intelligent men would have been happier abroad in other countries.