When you reach the top, do secret societies pay you a visit?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Bane,
Yeah Britney Spears has shown signs of trying to break free of mind control. I wonder why she has to be mind controlled? Why can't she just sing and that's it?

Here is a video about that.

Here are clips from the movie "Josie and the Pussycats" about how stars are mind controlled and how they are used to mind control the masses as well. It's a satire spoof with a lot of truth in it perhaps.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Hi Jester,
yes.....it is a VERY bad idea to backtrack on the Illuminati having been a member. All the senators and congressmen in the US are part of the Illuminati system. They did not get elected without being approved. Some governors were not part of it...Aron Russo as an example made it to governor without being part of the Illuminati....it was only after he was governor Nick Rockefeller tried to recruit him.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

"The Skulls" was a GREAT movie because it showed that the people who get involved in these organizations are real people, ambitious and determined but not all bad.

Another movie about how CIA grew out of Yale University's real-life you-can-go-see-it-yourself on-campus secret society "Skull & Bones" is "The Good Shepherd".

I hope to see "Brotherhood of the Bell" and "Parallax View" one day.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Jester wrote:
I would disagree on semantics or the nuance of the word. To me "Illuminati" is a specific organization that you have to join by ritual. E.g., Masons, Skull and Bones, Sicilian Mafia, Illuminati, Jesuits.

When you talk about the entire 5%...... I would call these people "Luciferians". Because they believe they are part of a larger movement to "enlighten" mankind, bring order, break down quaint traditions, and so on, while enriching themselves and their fellow Enlightened, and gaining power. But they are not necessarily folks who have killed, raped, stolen, whatever you have to do to in order to be a "made man" in the actual Illuminati.

haha - I guess I am saying we should speak precisely -and "give the Devil his due".
Hi Jester,
that is why I said what I mean....I am clear when I talk about Illuminati that I mean ALL those who are Illuminists who worship Lucifer the light bringer. The problem I have with definitions that just talk about the elite groups is that people then think it is just "us against the elites". It is not like that at all and to think so will ensure that the person is totally ineffective in dealing with the Illuminati. The Illuminati will include your local school principals, your local police chiefs, your local judges and lawyers, some of your local council members, you local doctors.

The Illuminati are all over the place...they are among us...indeed they present themselves as one of us so as to be able to control us and lie to us. Most people have NO IDEA this is the case......
Wouldn't it be more accurate, and therefore more persuasive, to call the larger group "Illuminati stooges" or "Illuminati collaborators"?

Why?

Well for instance, if Colin Powell's mom heard you call him "Illuminati", she would write you off as a loose cannon. Because she knows her son would never knowingly sacrifice to Satan etc.

OTOH, if she heard you call him an "Illuminati stooge", she would get uneasy, and might even call him, and nervously ask him what he is involved in. It would have the ring of truth.

We do not want to make it easy for willfully-blind collaborators to sneer and write us off. Instead, we want to make it difficult for them to continue collaborating without self-examination.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:"The Skulls" was a GREAT movie because it showed that the people who get involved in these organizations are real people, ambitious and determined but not all bad.

Another movie about how CIA grew out of Yale University's real-life you-can-go-see-it-yourself on-campus secret society "Skull & Bones" is "The Good Shepherd".

You can watch "Brotherhood of the Bell" now. The full film is up on YouTube. I posted it earlier. It's very chilling and accurate in how fraternal brotherhoods of the elite work.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Peter,
Regarding those letters from Dr. Quack suggesting that I become a spy for US intelligence, it turns out that he does have connections with US intelligence or psy ops. I asked my friend about him:
John,
Who was that Dr. Quack guy? He said he knows you. He suggested I become a US intelligence spy. Is he an operative? Do you know him through your Freemasonic connections?
His response:
Winston . .
LOL! Dr. Quack is a goat herding homeopath living in N. California. I met him through my homeopathy connections.
However, if I remember correctly, his uncle was instrumental in psychological warfare for the US in the fifties.
So he was probably half serious . .
How are you doing? Are you happy?
your friend,
John

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
Jester wrote:"The Skulls" was a GREAT movie because it showed that the people who get involved in these organizations are real people, ambitious and determined but not all bad.

You can watch "Brotherhood of the Bell" now. The full film is up on YouTube. I posted it earlier. It's very chilling and accurate in how fraternal brotherhoods of the elite work.

Thanks
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This aware freethinker on YouTube named George Jettison makes a lot of good points about why the Illuminati in some form obviously exists.

onolono
Freshman Poster

Re: When you reach the top, do secret societies pay you a vi

Post by onolono »

For the record, Eugenics was started by an American doctor.I forget his name but I think he was from Kentucky.
onolono
Freshman Poster

Post by onolono »

Also, one group can only control the world for a period of time before a schism occurs. That is if one group were able to do such a thing as control the world. I think it makes more sense that multiple groups are struggling for power. Half of them good, and half bad.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

onolono wrote:Also, one group can only control the world for a period of time before a schism occurs. That is if one group were able to do such a thing as control the world. I think it makes more sense that multiple groups are struggling for power. Half of them good, and half bad.
The money system does it naturally, the system works by making you believe that this system is the only viable system and they have unlimited supplies of #'s they call money to get us to do their bidding for it. Henry Ford said it best when he said if Americans understood banking there would be a revolution by morning so our rulers have the system setup so people do not understand money creation.

Even with the net the idiots still cannot figure out how they are duped and manipulated on a daily basis.
Time to Hide!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Maybe. I'm still a lowly software developer but I did go to an insurance industry dinner the other night and it was held in a secret masonic temple. Well not so secret any more but you have to move in the right circles to get an invite to an event that's being held there.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is Jesse Ventura talking about being paid a visit by the CIA when he was elected governor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7uLA2p2IZE