No talk about Indian/Pakistani women on this forum?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
clowny
Freshman Poster

No talk about Indian/Pakistani women on this forum?

Post by clowny »

I suppose it's understandable, given that india and pakistan are very poor countries and not exactly the type of place that men go to for p4p. But, what do you guys think about indian and pakistani women as wife material? In my experience, an indian woman can be very good natured; very sweet and feminine...or pretty much the total opposite; bossy, domineering and temperamental. I have met both kinds. I suppose what caste they come from has a significant bearing on this...for example the women from the lower castes are a bit more humble than the brahmic indian women. Am I right? Pakistani women I have not interacted with very much, but given that they're muslim I suppose they're quite different from indian women too.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

With very rare anecdotal exceptions - there was one guy here who had married an Indian, most South Asians prefer their own race. In case of Pakistanis, not only that, but they must marry Muslims.

When you go to those countries, most people on the streets ( up to 75%) are men. And you cannot just chat up women. In addition to that, ageism is also a problem.

Again, there are exceptions to the rule.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Maybe you could pm GuitarGuy, clowny. He doesn't post anymore, but he traveled to India last year, and seemed to have a good time there--including meeting some hot Indian women he met through acquaintances and friends; He even slept with an Indian chick while he was over there. Search for his posts and you'll find some interesting tidbits about India. I also have a thing for Indian/South Asian chicks, but they're somewhat hard to get. I hope GuitarGuy comes back to read this thread and post here on HA again.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Indian women can be hot, but it's usually the wealthier ones and they usually only marry other Indians.

Some are really hot but on the downside they can be quite hairy.

If you like Indian women there are a lot here in the UK.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

xiongmao wrote:Indian women can be hot, but it's usually the wealthier ones and they usually only marry other Indians.

The Indians/Pakis in the U.K. date outside of their race quite a bit more than their American counterparts; I've seen many Indian women/White men, and Indian women/Black men combinations in that country.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yeah, +1 for Indian women. Haven't seen too many Pakis living in the U.S. though.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

Dated an Indian girl for 2 years in the UK when I was in my early 20's. She was the only woman that ever gave me a massage in all my years of dating. She had a great body, but facially no looker.

She had 2 crazy brothers who threatened to kill any 'white man' that dated her sister... the sex was great but I valued my life more!

Would imagine your typical western Indian girl today will be lazy just like her white sisters.
Robin Hood.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

xiongmao wrote:Indian women can be hot, but it's usually the wealthier ones and they usually only marry other Indians.

Ah hah! You had chosen "Bald (i.e. the Pedophile's Pie)"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S.hit, man. Give ME the hairy Indian women.

I smashed one bareback in Thailand, and she stayed wet all night long like Lionel Richie (well, maybe Nicole Richie LMAO!).
They have Negroid blood in them; I don't care what anybody says. LOL

It's like f.ucking a Black woman that over-lubricates her clear waters. lol! ..especially if the Black woman likes you because you are pretty light-skinned or White? Mannnnnnn, I would have been singing Miguel's "P.ussy Is Mine" and bareback. Asi es la vida.

"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

zboy1 wrote:

The Indians/Pakis in the U.K. date outside of their race quite a bit more than their American counterparts; I've seen many Indian women/White men, and Indian women/Black men combinations in that country.
Are you talking about Indian Indians and Pakistani Pakistanis or are you talking about British people of Indian heritage? Because those are two different ethnicities.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

ladislav wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

Are you talking about Indian Indians and Pakistani Pakistanis or are you talking about British people of Indian heritage? Because those are two different ethnicities.
British Asians--British people of Indian heritage. They're called Asians over there, while in the U.S., Asians mean East Asians.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Ghost wrote:No clue about Pakistani women, but I am severely doubtful about Indian women. India is becoming increasingly feminized. A lot of the women are not attractive, but the big thing is that things like divorce and misandry are on the rise in India. I wanted to visit there at one time but have crossed it off my list entirely now - it will probably just stay the dunghole it has been for a long time.

And always, always stay away from western women who are of Indian descent. It doesn't matter what their genetics are - they are western.
What appealed to me about indian women as wives was my perception that they are very traditional and loyal. Divorce was virtually unheard of in india and sri lanka until recent years - I saw divorce statistics on nationmaster.com that had the divorce rate in india at 1%. Those statistics are a few years outdated now though--I presume the current divorce rate is a little higher.

I suppose that due to crossing of cultures and the increasing western influence in india, the women will gradually gain more and more "rights" and the divorce rate will rise accordingly. It's a shame that their unique culture will probably be altered by feminism in all the wrong ways.
Last edited by clowny on February 11th, 2013, 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Indian women are beautiful. They have that exotic dark featured look that I think is so attractive (dark eyebrows,dark eyes, dark thick hair, skin of color from midnight Black to dusky tan and olive colored) They are traditional and dress nice too.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
krizma
Freshman Poster

Re: No talk about Indian/Pakistani women on this forum?

Post by krizma »

Hi,
I am new here and I want to add that I am in love with the Pakistani girls and I have a girl friend here in California. They are cute, attractive and sincere and specially love their dresses. I am just confused should I go for a relationship or not!
Love Animals