Black Men in The Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

E_Irizarry wrote:@ Anonymous1,

If Black guys or guys treated/a.ssumed to be Black were to listen to you, they would miss out on so much.

Even though I'm mistaken for Black every now and then, I got along better in relaciones with "white" BBWs in S. America than non-"white" BBWs there.
and????

its just the truth....nothing to fret over...

its quite evident that what normally happens

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Anonymous1 wrote:

If Black guys or guys treated/a.ssumed to be Black were to listen to you, they would miss out on so much.

Even though I'm mistaken for Black every now and then, I got along better in relaciones with "white" BBWs in S. America than non-"white" BBWs there.
and????

I'm not fretting; I'm stating.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:

and????

I think the man sounds about right. It is the same pattern in Brazil it is pretty hard for a black man to get with top noch white and mestiça women in Brazil but mulatto and black women are usually the ones that are down with the brothers. Its all white supremacy and once a female is out of the catagory of black she goes after dudes lighter than she is to keep herself in higher social status(in her mind) And E your are light and in Brazil i think most people would consider you pardo.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

skateboardstephen wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:

and????

I think the man sounds about right. It is the same pattern in Brazil it is pretty hard for a black man to get with top noch white and mestiça women in Brazil but mulatto and black women are usually the ones that are down with the brothers. Its all white supremacy and once a female is out of the catagory of black she goes after dudes lighter than she is to keep herself in higher social status(in her mind) And E your are light and in Brazil i think most people would consider you pardo.
What are your pensamentos about this article: http://racabrasil.uol.com.br/Edicoes/92 ... 2147-2.asp
Another pergunta: But do you think I can pull a branca with a banging body (whether she's skinny or thick but not fat)?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

skateboardstephen wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:

and????

I believe that african american go to brazil to get with black ladies
So the categories of females available to them would not be a problem

same in the Philippines...there are types of women that black men usually get with(women with negrito admixture)
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Anonymous1 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:

and????

I firmly believe that black men go overseas to get with black women
A lot don't though. I met one Black guy from NY whom has relocated to Amsterdam. He's a senior-level SAP HANA and R/3 consultant (they make 6 figures per annum easily); he travels to the Philippines BI-WEEKLY from the Nederlands! He loathes dark-skinned women, especially if they were to be Black. Black IT Professional like whoa.

I met another Black guy in Colombia whom travels from Los Angeles working for Shell on Shell's dime MONTHLY, and he doesn't mess with the Afro-Colombianas. He goes for the blanquitas, mulatas and mestizas at the darkest. He said, "If I wanted a Black woman, there are plenty of there in L.A." ...and he's not even an anti-feminist. He just doesn't like Black women because he thinks they are ugly....it's not even about the attitude to him.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote: and????

A lot don't though. I met one Black guy from NY whom has relocated to Amsterdam. He's a senior-level SAP HANA and R/3 consultant (they make 6 figures per annum easily); he travels to the Philippines BI-WEEKLY from the Nederlands! He loathes dark-skinned women, especially if they were to be Black. Black IT Professional like whoa.

I met another Black guy in Colombia whom travels from Los Angeles working for Shell on Shell's dime MONTHLY, and he doesn't mess with the Afro-Colombianas. He goes for the blanquitas, mulatas and mestizas at the darkest. He said, "If I wanted a Black woman, there are plenty of there in L.A." ...and he's not even an anti-feminist. He just doesn't like Black women because he thinks they are ugly....it's not even about the attitude to him.
mullatas are black....women mixed with negrito are black

so either way they are going with black women...even if those wimen they are with are not full black
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Anonymous1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote: I'm not fretting; I'm stating.

so either way they are going with black women...even if those wimen they are with are not full black
With a screenname like yours, it's easy to render epithet. Are you that stupid that you believe that the Jim Crow law is ubiquitously known/practiced in the world!!
The one drop rule only applies in the Anglosphere, you bigoted f.ucker. I have been accepted and treated better by real Europeans than by North American Whites, you a.ssmate you? One time I stayed for ONE WHOLE MONTH on my word to the Danish landlord at a hostel abroad that I was going to pay him when my cashier's check from America would clear (it takes a month for those checks to clear in international banking), he could have said, "You cannot stay since you cannot pay."

Nope. He trusted me. And I could have tried to f.uck him, but I choose to set a good example. I have: by paying the rent at the hostel that I was a month behind when it cleared a month later!

Do you think a landlord from the Anglosphere would have done that for - would have trusted in a complete stranger, especially one that you a.ssume is Black?? Hell no. He would have evicted me at the latest a few days later!

I was ignored most of the time by Afro-Latinos in Colombia and the ones that lived in Chile, and the "white" Latinas were the only ones whom dated me.

Class transcends race in most countries. Your thoughts on mulattos are antiquated and myopic mildly-put. Hey troll, want some dick? That's the problem: you think I'm going to feed you my dick so that's why you are trying to ride it. Fixed.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Hey E, please stop with the name calling. You can't keep cursing out and being rude to other forum members--especially to new members, and expect new people to join the forum. So, I'm asking you to please behave. Your a cool dude otherwise. Peace.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote: I think the man sounds about right. It is the same pattern in Brazil it is pretty hard for a black man to get with top noch white and mestiça women in Brazil but mulatto and black women are usually the ones that are down with the brothers. Its all white supremacy and once a female is out of the catagory of black she goes after dudes lighter than she is to keep herself in higher social status(in her mind) And E your are light and in Brazil i think most people would consider you pardo.

With a screenname like yours, it's easy to render epithet. Are you that stupid that you believe that the Jim Crow law is ubiquitously known/practiced in the world!!
The one drop rule only applies in the Anglosphere, you bigoted f.ucker. I have been accepted and treated better by real Europeans than by North American Whites, you a.ssmate you? One time I stayed for ONE WHOLE MONTH on my word to the Danish landlord at a hostel abroad that I was going to pay him when my cashier's check from America would clear (it takes a month for those checks to clear in international banking), he could have said, "You cannot stay since you cannot pay."

Nope. He trusted me. And I could have tried to f.uck him, but I choose to set a good example. I have: by paying the rent at the hostel that I was a month behind when it cleared a month later!

Do you think a landlord from the Anglosphere would have done that for - would have trusted in a complete stranger, especially one that you a.ssume is Black?? Hell no. He would have evicted me at the latest a few days later!

I was ignored most of the time by Afro-Latinos in Colombia and the ones that lived in Chile, and the "white" Latinas were the only ones whom dated me.

Class transcends race in most countries. Your thoughts on mulattos are antiquated and myopic mildly-put. Hey troll, want some dick? That's the problem: you think I'm going to feed you my dick so that's why you are trying to ride it. Fixed.
LOL what is it with brazillian mullatos and their complex about not wanting to be associated with black people... :lol:
I dont think the reason afro-latinos avoided you because they thought you were european...they probably avoided you because you were probably a dick to them
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Anonymous1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote: I firmly believe that black men go overseas to get with black women

LOL what is it with brazillian mullatos and their complex about not wanting to be associated with black people... :lol:
I dont think the reason afro-latinos avoided you because they thought you were european...they probably avoided you because you were probably a dick to them
Actually, I love being associated with Afro-Brazilians. Most of them stick together, and their women aren't out-of-line compared to western Black women. On the contrary, Black Americans, majority, are an abomination to mankind.

Afro-Brazilians retailed a lot of African culture, and they have it to go on. Yeah a lot of ancestors of Black Americans had their culture beat out of them, but at least Afro-Brazilians, for the most part, have a great culture to be proud of! They are way poorer than Black Americans GDP-wise, but way more culturally richer than Black Americans.

At one time, Black Americans had excelled in a plethora of things....Track & Field...Garrett Morgan...George Washington Carver...but now, most of them annoy me. They belong to a culture that is matriarchal....and always use physical adjectives to call out their attention by...they do not know how to speak with etiquette. They are tools for feminism. They are simpish....there are Uncle Toms....there are sapphire w.hores....there are trifling ratchets....I can go and on. Black Americans have been in America at least 25-30 generations deep and STILL CANNOT SPEAK ENGLISH PROPERLY. What type of s.hit is that?!

You love paraphrasing what I had not said. Where did I say I thought I was European??? Your follow-up rebuttals are so lackluster coherently. "They probably" = assumption --> "When you a.ssume....."........

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

E_Irizarry wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:

and????

What are your pensamentos about this article: http://racabrasil.uol.com.br/Edicoes/92 ... 2147-2.asp
Another pergunta: But do you think I can pull a branca with a banging body (whether she's skinny or thick but not fat)?
These women have major bitch shields and tend to be racist. I have seen black white couples but they are rare and the black dude does not look broke,but this is just dating.I have yet to see a Afro-Brazilian who is not a football player that is married to one.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!