deleted

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

deleted

Post by fschmidt »

deleted
Last edited by fschmidt on July 4th, 2013, 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

...pretty much right. It's the only forum I use. Haven't found such a gathering of high intellects. Learned a lot.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

No censorship? Try typing p***y!

Although I'm glad this place isn't overly moderated or there are zillions of petty rules you have to obey!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ditto.

We need a Galt's Gulch to gather these intellects and their litters of junior intellects.

Myself, I actually prefer to pick on Winston, but +1 to FSchmidt for the OP.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

I've been wanting to say this too. Even though I'm not a frequent poster I really enjoy coming to this forum and learning and being able to speak all that's on my mind. There's a lot of intelligent men on this forum. It's truly a forum of people who "get it."
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

OTB wrote:I've been wanting to say this too. Even though I'm not a frequent poster I really enjoy coming to this forum and learning and being able to speak all that's on my mind. There's a lot of intelligent men on this forum. It's truly a forum of people who "get it."
All respect due, if OTB were to post more often, I would remember him. He is one of the most epic posters on this forum. He has some of the best rants when he starts a new rants thread.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!