Rock, do most women like casual sex?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

If they are super focused on studies probably no.

Even a woman needs social skills to get laid and if she's a total nerd then she most likely avoids social avenues, instead sticking to her limited circle of friends.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

winston i thought you don´t believe in evolution yet you are talking about evolutional biology.

what´s up with the vibrators. i read the market in the usa is about 10 billion dollar? what the hell are the girls doingt with this stuff? are they really working hard with these tools? - why don´t they use their hands or something else?

why don´t have more man pocket pussies?
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

lavezzi wrote: She's 24 years old and claims that I am only the second guy she's ever had sex with, which you probably think is BS, but I believe it's true.
BS, absolutely. Sorry! :D
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Winston wrote: 1. The argument from evolutionary biology that women are not hardwired for casual sex.
Actually, evolutionary biology claims that women are not only hardwired for casual sex, but that they have a statistically better chance of becoming pregnant from a one-night-stand than with their own husband. It's called "good genes shopping".

Have you read the Red Queen?
http://www.amazon.com/Red-Queen-Evoluti ... +red+queen
jennaMax
Freshman Poster

Post by jennaMax »

it's a no brainer. most women know men are only after one thing. I personally dont mind but many of my friends prefer to date someone who isn't just thinking of scoring. :lol: