Photos of Hot, Cute, Sexy Girls I met in Angeles City, Philippines!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Dragon wrote:Winston. You are so open about the hookers you've slept with lol...
It is wrong, I doubt she has SRO as an occupation on her page. Of course the new big brother app will place her at a club as advertisements to her friends. :twisted:
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

This last girl sounds familiar...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some new pictures of that cute girl above, from her Facebook page. As you can see, she is very cute, sweet and affectionate and we still talk, like each other, and flirt with each other. She is an example that bar girls are not all business. I connect with many of them naturally.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

lol all really low quality women

how the hell did this thread get to 13 pages??
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 30th, 2013, 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote: Winston, why are you so open about the bar girls you have slept with in your lifetime?
Because they were positive experiences and made me happy, gave me lots of pleasure, and made me feel alive. They were also authentic experiences too. Why be ashamed of that? Most of them were GFE's too (girlfriend experiences) so the connection felt authentic and natural. It's hard to explain what I mean. Words have a limit in what they can convey.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster

Post by WiseTruth »

Winston wrote:
eurobrat wrote: Winston, why are you so open about the bar girls you have slept with in your lifetime?
Because they were positive experiences and made me happy, gave me lots of pleasure, and made me feel alive. They were also authentic experiences too. Why be ashamed of that? Most of them were GFE's too (girlfriend experiences) so the connection felt authentic and natural. It's hard to explain what I mean. Words have a limit in what they can convey.
You wasted years in Angeles when you should have been exploring the islands instead. You aimed low, and you got low.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

WiseTruth wrote:
Winston wrote:
You wasted years in Angeles when you should have been exploring the islands instead. You aimed low, and you got low.
:lol:
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote:
In your opinion would you say you spent too much time there in Angeles City?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:
In your opinion would you say you spent too much time there in Angeles City?
Yes of course. Angeles City is good for short term fun and sex. But not a good place to live. Its environment is very polluted and toxic which damages your health. And there is no nature or beautiful scenery or fresh air. Same with Manila. No travel site recommends either of those places as nice places to live.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 30th, 2013, 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote: Then why did you live there for so long? What attracted you to it?

Sex with multiple partners?
Addiction. Sexual addiction. Laziness. Stuff in my apartment. Dianne. Couldn't finish my web projects. Etc. The usual.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some new photos:

Hot door girl.

Wow check out this hot girl I met. She's so maganda and photogenic!

I wasn't able to barfine her even though I badly wanted to. It just goes to show that not every girl here will whore herself out immediately for money. Some just want to earn money from drinks. Or they prefer to take it slow. It seems that the hottest ones I want aren't easy to barfine.

Me with two girls looking like a playboy again. lol. Rock took this photo.

Sweet relaxing smile from hotel restaurant staff. You'll never find girls this relaxed and easygoing in the super uptight Taiwan. I swear!

Hot sexy dark girl I had. She had the sweetest personality and was the most agreeable girl I've ever met.

This girl is new to Angeles so still kind of shy.

So sexy, fun and relaxing huh? lol. You'll never find girls this relaxed and easygoing in the super uptight Taiwan. I swear!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Winnie,

Ummm HSV-1 through 9 on your lips? Paronychia? Sebaceous Prominence?
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOoooOOO
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Looks like fun! I only really like the girl in the red zippy thing, although the pole dancing girl looks soft and yummy.

China is an interesting place to hang out, but I've hardly been overrun with women here.

It's hard work to date girls here due to the language barrier and the fact that the girls are naturally very shy. There are plenty of English speakers, but they tend to be middle - upper class, so you need to have some good game if you want to date the hottest.

Also I think the hotter girls are in Shenzhen but now the police have my visa so it's no travelling for me for the next week :(

If you like Chinese women then you ideally need a long term plan to live here. It's very time consuming to do everyday stuff here, like even shopping for a bottle of shampoo is an epic task.

If you want instant fun, go to the Phillies or Thailand!

Still, the sun is shining and the skirts here are the shortest I have ever seen!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.