My tickets to Lithuania are finally purchased

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

***JP*** wrote:
Winston wrote:You're getting married? Wow. How romantic. Congrats. We wish we could be there with you. Can you invite us to your wedding? :)

Btw, did you write me this long ago? I thought you were him for some reason. lol It's in my fan letter archive now.

Date: Jun 5, 2007 4:43 AM
Subject: Thank you Winston

After reading all your ebooks and following your advice to visit Lithuania I did and met the love of my life. I really give you credit because you are 100% right. I'm never dating or going with a shallow, superficial american woman ever again. I would also like to let you know that I am getting married in MAY 2008. Keep up the good work Winston you do inspire people.

Yeah I did long ago write you that. At the time I was with another girl here in Lithuania who things didn't work out and a few years later I found someone much better and who I married. :)
Felicidades!!!!! Her-cu-lees Her-cu-lees! *In a Crank Yankers Special Ed voice* YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YEAH LADY! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Jajaja
En serio though. I salute you for having the balls to do it way big! ¡Aún eres nuestro hermano aquí en HappierAbroad!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

E_Irizarry wrote:
***JP*** wrote:
Winston wrote:You're getting married? Wow. How romantic. Congrats. We wish we could be there with you. Can you invite us to your wedding? :)

Btw, did you write me this long ago? I thought you were him for some reason. lol It's in my fan letter archive now.

Date: Jun 5, 2007 4:43 AM
Subject: Thank you Winston

After reading all your ebooks and following your advice to visit Lithuania I did and met the love of my life. I really give you credit because you are 100% right. I'm never dating or going with a shallow, superficial american woman ever again. I would also like to let you know that I am getting married in MAY 2008. Keep up the good work Winston you do inspire people.

Yeah I did long ago write you that. At the time I was with another girl here in Lithuania who things didn't work out and a few years later I found someone much better and who I married. :)
Felicidades!!!!! Her-cu-lees Her-cu-lees! *In a Crank Yankers Special Ed voice* YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YEAH LADY! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Jajaja
En serio though. I salute you for having the balls to do it way big! ¡Aún eres nuestro hermano aquí en HappierAbroad!

Muchas gracias :)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

"It's a tough job....."

Post by Jester »

So apparently this guy has a problem with Lithuanian girls.

They are too sexy!!

http://rt.com/sport/basketball/jaaber-z ... cohol-172/

"It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it." But not this professional athlete. He FOLDED. He couldn't HANDLE it.

Yet our man JP is hanging in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the going gets tough....

...the tough get going!

Hang tough, JP!

;)
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Sad Update!!!

Post by ***JP*** »

Well first of all sorry for being off the grid for a while but I was spending my honeymoon with my wife in different places and didn't have time to connect. Well now I'm in Frankfurt, Germany on a layover to go back home so we can begin the process of immigration so I can be with my wife back in Lithuania. I feel sad because I had to leave but I couldn't also overstay. Now when I get back home I will begin to sell most of my stuff to get some money and most likely find a second job asap so I can be reunited with her very quickly. Being as supportive as she is. She told me to hang in there and that this is one of the sacrifices that we have to do so it pays off.

After all my time lonely and practically living a lonely life I found a special someone in my life and without regret I can say to you guys that if you are planning to meet your special someone from the country you choose to travel go for it. Make yourselves happy and travel. Don't stay stuck in the box much longer. I know these days it's hard to travel cause of the financial situation in most countries but a few sacrifices done to save money will payoff in the end and from my experience all I can say to you guys is. MAKE THIS THE YEAR YOU GO FOR THE COUNTRY OF YOUR CHOICE TO FIND THAT ONE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. To conclude my trip report I will say that I don't look back to the past anymore as I look forward to a great future abroad with my wife, wonderful friends and her family who took me in with arms wide open.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: Sad Update!!!

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sfexcellence
Freshman Poster
Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Post by sfexcellence »

Already ahead and moving forward on leaving and finding that special someone. I went abroad twice in 2011 to Switzerland, and have already bought 2 of the 5 tickets to go abroad back to Geneve in October of this year. I will be hopping over to Nice and Monaco on my way back to Vancouver, I will be buying the 3rd ticket next week and the last two at the last minute. After this trip I will be traveling regularly, so going to Europe at least twice next year and looking for a beautiful woman to share my life with.
quito
Freshman Poster

Post by quito »

labas OP
polya
Junior Poster

Re: Sad Update!!!

Post by polya »

***JP*** wrote:Well first of all sorry for being off the grid for a while but I was spending my honeymoon with my wife in different places and didn't have time to connect. Well now I'm in Frankfurt, Germany on a layover to go back home so we can begin the process of immigration so I can be with my wife back in Lithuania. I feel sad because I had to leave but I couldn't also overstay. Now when I get back home I will begin to sell most of my stuff to get some money and most likely find a second job asap so I can be reunited with her very quickly. Being as supportive as she is. She told me to hang in there and that this is one of the sacrifices that we have to do so it pays off.

After all my time lonely and practically living a lonely life I found a special someone in my life and without regret I can say to you guys that if you are planning to meet your special someone from the country you choose to travel go for it. Make yourselves happy and travel. Don't stay stuck in the box much longer. I know these days it's hard to travel cause of the financial situation in most countries but a few sacrifices done to save money will payoff in the end and from my experience all I can say to you guys is. MAKE THIS THE YEAR YOU GO FOR THE COUNTRY OF YOUR CHOICE TO FIND THAT ONE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. To conclude my trip report I will say that I don't look back to the past anymore as I look forward to a great future abroad with my wife, wonderful friends and her family who took me in with arms wide open.
Congratulations! I'll buy any star-wars paraphilanalia! What about your job and your family in the USA? Will your mom be OK?
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder