I struck out with women in the Philippines this time around.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Rock wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
Rock wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
Some of the prettiest and most loyal filipina women come from the provinces

in some cases of rural filipina women in Japan marriages have lasted up to 20 years
Depends on wht your definition of prettiest is. For me, the prettiest local girls here tend to be the ones who could pass for tall and leggy NE Asians. I see those types occasionally in Metro Manila and Pampanga and once in awhile in Cebu area. But anywhere else I've been in this country, it seems very rare. If a girl is 5'4" in the provinces, she's already considered quite tall.

I can't comment on loyalty of urban vs. rural girls but I sure wouldn't be surprised if you are right. I have no doubt that some of these gals married to foreigners have remained faithful to death. My impression is that Pinays are generally a safer bet in this regard than Thais.
My definition of pretty

rural girl from Leyte married to a korean

rural girl from Nueva Ecija married to a korean

I agree they have pretty faces, esp. the second one. But, body and height are very important too and it doesn't seem apparent from the photos how these gals rank in those departments.

Anyway, most Pinays in the provinces do not look like that, at least nowhere I've ever been. No wonder the Koreans and Japanese men have to hire locals to scout for them, its like finding needles in a haystack.
keywords here are "I'v ever been"
one must understand which provinces would have a higher chances of seeing these types of girls

I could pinpoint where your most likely to see women like this...and where your most likely not to see women like this

and secoond one must go outside of the beaten path....more likely then not you stick to tourist friendly areas

Manila has a 0% possibility for those in lowerclass population...dont even bother with the upperclass women who look NEA they wouldnt even marry koreans and japanese men who come here...hence why koreans and japanese look in the boonies...as their is a higher chance for them to find their ideal type amongst the lower class people from rural philippines

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Rural Girl with brown skin but EA facial features(also married to a korean)- Western Visayas

this is what I consider to be pretty....they totally outclass that earlier picture from RooshV
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Mr S wrote:C'mon, even this weird looking dude can hook up in the Philippines! Like I stated previously anyone can pretty much get lucky here with little effort.

Lots of young thangs to be had in PI: http://www.youtube.com/user/bebotsonly/videos?view=0
Cute! But hang on, why are all the be-baits, sorry bebots, from Angeles City? Why do they hover through the videos as if they couldn't care less what the Kano du jour is talking about, and only a show vital sign or two after their new Samsung Galaxy or dress has been duly bought? And why does the site owner (a Filipino) instruct them not to engage in sexual behaviour until after getting married with one of the members, while saying that it's OK for them to share their financial trouble as, after all, "all ladies are at or below poverty level"?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Anonymous1 wrote:

one must understand which provinces would have a higher chances of seeing these types of girls

I could pinpoint where your most likely to see women like this...and where your most likely not to see women like this

and secoond one must go outside of the beaten path....more likely then not you stick to tourist friendly areas

Manila has a 0% possibility for those in lowerclass population...dont even bother with the upperclass women who look NEA they wouldnt even marry koreans and japanese men who come here...hence why koreans and japanese look in the boonies...as their is a higher chance for them to find their ideal type amongst the lower class people from rural philippines
Maybe we should be asking where you've been and how much time you've actually spent on the ground as an adult. It's not so hard to scoop up Internet photos, even extraordinary ones. But u keep posting the same photos over and over.

As I've stated, I've been to some very rural places in provinces. I've been 3 hours out of CGY towards Del Monte area. I've been in area between Gen San and Davao where I know someone. I've been in Silay and the outskirts from there. I've been 3.5 hours into the mountains and also coast away from Cebu City. And just last week, I toured through Bohol.

I'm not seeing many girls like your photos on my travels. Moreover, the last 2 photos are pretty but not not that special. I've seen much better in urban Phils. But in provinces, I mostly just see much worse. And the Cebu fiance of Phil American I mentioned from last night is definitely better looking than those 2, has Korean skin (color and quality), and is a solid 5'7". She was also was hurt by a white Australian before meeting this guy so it's not impossible for white guys to date the better quality.

How do you know Koreans and Japanese cannot get the upper crust urban girls? It's easy to make claims. But what are they based on - yr. personal obs, stats, etc.?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

publicduende wrote:
Mr S wrote:C'mon, even this weird looking dude can hook up in the Philippines! Like I stated previously anyone can pretty much get lucky here with little effort.

Lots of young thangs to be had in PI: http://www.youtube.com/user/bebotsonly/videos?view=0
Cute! But hang on, why are all the be-baits, sorry bebots, from Angeles City? Why do they hover through the videos as if they couldn't care less what the Kano du jour is talking about, and only a show vital sign or two after their new Samsung Galaxy or dress has been duly bought? And why does the site owner (a Filipino) instruct them not to engage in sexual behaviour until after getting married with one of the members, while saying that it's OK for them to share their financial trouble as, after all, "all ladies are at or below poverty level"?
Great points. See my earlier comments to Mr. S. U don't have to settle for this scene in Phils. I don't believe. There are better options if u r willing to put in more work.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Rock wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:

Maybe we should be asking where you've been and how much time you've actually spent on the ground as an adult. It's not so hard to scoop up Internet photos, even extraordinary ones. But u keep posting the same photos over and over.

As I've stated, I've been to some very rural places in provinces. I've been 3 hours out of CGY towards Del Monte area. I've been in area between Gen San and Davao where I know someone. I've been in Silay and the outskirts from there. I've been 3.5 hours into the mountains and also coast away from Cebu City. And just last week, I toured through Bohol.

I'm not seeing many girls like your photos on my travels. Moreover, the last 2 photos are pretty but not not that special. I've seen much better in urban Phils. But in provinces, I mostly just see much worse. And the Cebu fiance of Phil American I mentioned from last night is definitely better looking than those 2, has Korean skin (color and quality), and is a solid 5'7". She was also was hurt by a white Australian before meeting this guy so it's not impossible for white guys to date the better quality.

How do you know Koreans and Japanese cannot get the upper crust urban girls? It's easy to make claims. But what are they based on - yr. personal obs, stats, etc.?
like I said your eyes arent trained for it

reason why japanese and koreans normally dont get upperclass girls....because upperclass girls keep to themsleves...they date within the pool of other upperclass families....I know this because my father's side of the family is upperclass...and my mother's side is provincial..besides japanese and koreans prefer rural because they are looking for a more traditional woman

well fil-americans and NEAsians definitely have better chance of landing those types of women

here is some more

married to a japanese

married to a japanese

married to a korean

married to a korean
Last edited by Anonymous1 on February 16th, 2013, 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Anonymous1 wrote: well fil-americans and NEAsians definitely have better chance of landing those types of women

here is some more

[...snip...]
I see all of them are the fair skin, delicate facial feature type. Can this have something to do with the fact that Japanese and Koreans put a stigma on dark skin and Malay/Polynesian looks, while white Caucasians do not? And if that's the case, where's the problem exactly? You can't argue that Westerners have second-class girls just because their aesthetical canons are in a different place as the Japanese and Koreans.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

publicduende wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote: well fil-americans and NEAsians definitely have better chance of landing those types of women

here is some more

[...snip...]
I see all of them are the fair skin, delicate facial feature type. Can this have something to do with the fact that Japanese and Koreans put a stigma on dark skin and Malay/Polynesian looks, while white Caucasians do not? And if that's the case, where's the problem exactly? You can't argue that Westerners have second-class girls just because their aesthetical canons are in a different place as the Japanese and Koreans.
actually I have seen some stunning malay looking women married to japanese and korean men as well
so Im not using this as an excuse....westerners really do end up with second class girls
but yes many japanese and koreans prefer fair skin girls

this girl is dark skin..but she has nice facial features

this woman is married to a korean...yet she looks malay....
compare her to the types winston gets in AC
Last edited by Anonymous1 on February 16th, 2013, 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Anonymous1 wrote:actually I have seen some stunning malay looking women married to japanese and korean men as well
so Im not using this as an excuse....westerners really do end up with second class girls

True. When I was in Samal I made friends with a Japanese man who was with a cute, dark skinned Mindanao-nativer-looking girl. Since I talked to both of them I can tell they were a good match. I didn't ask questions about his aesthetical preferences, but he told me had been living in Los Angeles and San Francisco for the best part of 20 years, so I assumed his tastes would be much more similar to an American man living in a reasonable melting pot city.

And by the way, the Japanese man above is quite handsome by Japanese standards.

And how do these Asian guys find such good looking girls? They surely must have people/agencies who scout cities and villages for eligible beauties. Oh the Asian model of efficiency :)
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

publicduende wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:actually I have seen some stunning malay looking women married to japanese and korean men as well

True. When I was in Samal I made friends with a Japanese man who was with a cute, dark skinned Mindanao-nativer-looking girl. Since I talked to both of them I can tell they were a good match. I didn't ask questions about his aesthetical preferences, but he told me had been living in Los Angeles and San Francisco for the best part of 20 years, so I assumed his tastes would be much more similar to an American man living in a reasonable melting pot city.

And by the way, the Japanese man above is quite handsome by Japanese standards.

And how do these Asian guys find such good looking girls? They surely must have people/agencies who scout cities and villages for eligible beauties. Oh the Asian model of efficiency :)
they have local contacts...many of these girls that end up marrying NEAsians had no inkling to marry non-filipinos...they are usually persuaded into doing it

rural filipina married to a japanese

here is another malay looking woman married to a korean
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Anonymous1 wrote:they have local contacts...many of these girls that end up marrying NEAsians had no inkling to marry non-filipinos...they are usually persuaded into doing it

Wow, they surely look "top of the crop", especially the first one!
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

publicduende wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:they have local contacts...many of these girls that end up marrying NEAsians had no inkling to marry non-filipinos...they are usually persuaded into doing it

Wow, they surely look "top of the crop", especially the first one!
this is what Im talking about
a japanese website catering to international marriage in Philippines
http://www.mit777.com/manligaw/Z1990-084-640_480.html
this was one of the women in the website...she was snatched up like a week after she placed her profile..