Virgins in America, Russia, and Ukraine

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Virgins in America, Russia, and Ukraine

Post by Tsar »

One of the major factors I have when choosing a girlfriend or bride is whether or not she is a virgin.

Not every point on the graph was available in the studies I have read. I used more conservative numbers by using the lower estimates for the points that were given. Despite the chart being a rough estimate, it does reflect a very accurate trend line. Sometimes a visual can help people appreciate the differences which is why I created it.

Key points to consider:
Between 15% and 20% of American girls have had sex before age 14.
When a girl is 15 she has completed half of her freshman year of high school or is in her first semester of her sophomore year.
When an American girl reaches age 17, that is when they begin to attend proms. When they're 18 it's senior prom and then off to college as a freshman. Notice the steep decline once the American girls get past age 17.
By age 21 most sexually active American girls have had at least 9 sexual partners.

Many Russian and Ukrainians girls value long-term relationships. Many Russian and Ukrainian girls marry young which accounts for a good portion of the virginity loss. The virginity loss of American girls is attributed to them being sluts and their promiscuity.

At what age do most girls get married? (first marriage)
Americans: 26-32
Russia: 18-23
Ukraine: 18-21

The chart does not account for variables such as beauty, kindness, and femininity. Russian and Ukrainian virgins would be more beautiful than the average American virgin. When roughly 50% of American girls are overweight and many are unfeminine because of feminism, the outlook it much worse that you would ever find a beautiful American virgin. You would have better luck spinning a roulette wheel and landing on the one number you selected than finding a beautiful and feminine American virgin that wants a relationship with you, especially if there is an age difference (even of five to ten years assuming she is eighteen).

Many beautiful girls in Russia and Ukraine are taught about tradition, morals, and respecting themselves. The Orthodox Church in Russia takes an active role in shaping life in Russia by fighting against homosexuality and negative influences. Some Russian cities have banned Valentine's Day.

A reference informed me about 15-17% of Russian women remain virgins until they're 25-27.

At age 18 about 50% of Ukrainian girls are virgins, 45% of Russians, and 18% of Americans. By the time the girl has reached age 20 about 37% of Ukrainian girls, 30% of Russian girls, and 2% of American girls are virgins.
Last edited by Tsar on February 16th, 2013, 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

And this is important because? To men obsessed with attaching their generally conservative views with how women behave, is the reason why your arses are SINGLE.

How come you aren't chasing women at church??? C'mon f***ing sense would tell you that's what you should be doing.

On that note, you likely want a Russian Orthodox Christian HARDLINER. Same goes with any other country. Look for hardcore Christians.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

The American line must be for girls who went to secular schools in big cities. I think in the South there would be 10% that stayed virgin till married at any age. and 20% virgin at age 20. For example in the suburbs of a major Southern city.

Small towns across the country vary. Some are quite degenerate and wild, some are quite Christian and conservative. In those conservative small towns 30% will be virgin at age 20.

In any case DJ is right. Decide where you will raise your Orthodox family, go there, and start building a life there. Work, church, community service. You can always import a girl from Vladivostok or Kazan if you need to.

But your graph - even though I am sure it is a bit too pessimistic - illustrates why I think men should be looking at very young college-age girls. It simply isn't realstic to throw a young girl out into the world on her own, living in a dorm, dating and falling in love, then expect her to refrain from sex. It's unnatural.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Don't get your "virgin" from an American church.
Most of those are the "born again" type. The comments are worthy, too.

http://www.antifeministtech.info/2011/1 ... nightclub/
http://www.antifeministtech.info/2012/1 ... picked-up/

Born-again virgins claim to rewrite the past
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/23254178/ns/h ... al_health/
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Virginity is an overrated "virtue".
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

publicduende wrote:Virginity is an overrated "virtue".
So true, I don't know why guys are so hung up on it.

There are plenty of virgins here in China. Are they worth dating? I'm not so sure. Better to go for the girls with a glint in their eye :wink: .
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Virgins in America, Russia, and Ukraine

Post by jamesbond »

Tsar wrote:Key points to consider:

Between 15% and 20% of American girls have had sex before age 14.

By age 21 most sexually active American girls have had at least 9 sexual partners.

Many Russian and Ukrainians girls value long-term relationships. Many Russian and Ukrainian girls marry young which accounts for a good portion of the virginity loss. The virginity loss of American girls is attributed to them being sluts and their promiscuity.

A reference told informed me about 15-17% of Russian women remain virgins until they're 25-27.

At age 18 about 50% of Ukrainian girls are virgins, 45% of Russians, and 18% of Americans. By the time the girl has reached age 20 about 37% of Ukrainian girls, 30% of Russian girls, and 2% of American girls are virgins.
By age 21, american girls have had at least 9 sex partners! And between 15 to 20% of american girls have had sex before age 14? By age 20, only 2% of american girls are virgins! WTF? American girls really are sluts compared to women from other countries!

I read an article last year that said 25% of all american women between the ages of 18 to 30 have herpes! :shock: Just another reason to avoid american women like the plague! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Virgins in America, Russia, and Ukraine

Post by Tsar »

jamesbond wrote: By age 21, american girls have had at least 9 sex partners! And between 15 to 20% of american girls have had sex before age 14? By age 20, only 2% of american girls are virgins! WTF? American girls really are sluts compared to women from other countries!

I read an article last year that said 25% of all american women between the ages of 18 to 30 have herpes! :shock: Just another reason to avoid american women like the plague! :P
I read that same article.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

"Blonde with big breasts" is also overrated, but there are plenty of men who prefer that to the point of not caring if it's natural/natural or bleached out/bolt on.
That's their pleasure and preference.

Are you next going to call him shallow for declining to take on single moms?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

According to the United States Census Bureau, there projection about the number of teenagers who live in America as of 2008 is 21,689,114. This estimate includes teens, ages 15-19, from all nationalities and comprised 7.2% of the total estimated population of 301,237,703.

http://answers.ask.com/Society/Governme ... in_america
Statistics on Teen pregnancy

-Nationally, nearly one million young women under age 20 become pregnant each year. That means close to 2800 teens get pregnant each day.( Facts in Brief: Teen Sex and Pregnancy, The Alan Guttmacher Institute, New York, 1996).

-Approximately 4 in 10 young women in the U.S. become pregnant at least once before turning 20 years old.( Facts in Brief: Teen Sex and Pregnancy, The Alan Guttmacher Institute, New York, 1996).

-Teen childbearing alone costs U.S. taxpayers nearly $7 billion annually for social services and lost tax revenues. (Kids Having Kids: Economic Costs and Social Consequences of Teen Pregnancy, Prebecca Maynard (ed.), The Urban Institute, Washington, DC, 1997).

http://www.soundvision.com/info/teens/stat.asp
How many of those pregnancies ended in abortion? Regardless of what the liberals say it is murder. Instead of accepting responsibility for their actions they choose to kill or abandon their unborn child. Studies have proved that abortions are psychologically and emotionally damaging to women.

First the girls damage their ability to bond and truly love a man by having sex with other guys. They are being heavily indoctrinated with feminism to hate men and see men as the enemy. Then if the girls that become pregnant choose to have an abortion they become psychologically and emotionally damaged. It's no question why women in America are completely messed up. Maybe all their partying and being sluts also contributes to their lessened intelligence. They're not happy with themselves or with life so they want to take it out on men.
Infection is more common in women (approximately one out of four women) than in men (almost one out of five).

Approximately two-thirds of people who acquire STDs in the United States are younger than 25.

About one in five people in the United States over age 12 (approximately 45 million individuals) are infected with HSV-2, the virus that causes genital herpes.

According to the A.H.M.F. (Australian Herpes Management Forum) genital herpes is under-diagnosed — of people with genital herpes simplex virus infection only 1 in 5 are diagnosed and, up to 80% of cases of genital herpes are not recognized as such by clinicians.

At least one in four Americans will contract an STD at some point in their lives.

Up to 1 million new HSV-2 infections may be transmitted each year in the United States.

Genital herpes infection also is more common among African Americans (45.9%) than among White Caucasian (17.6%).

Since the late 1970s, the number of Americans with genital herpes infection has increased 30%.

The largest increase of genital herpes is among young White teenagers.

Genital herpes infection is now five times more common in 12- to 19-year-old White adolescents.

Genital herpes is twice as common among young adults ages 20 to 29 than it was 20 years ago.

http://www.globalherbalsupplies.com/herpes/stats.html
American girls become whores and feminists in their teenage years. Many women don't tell their partner they have herpes or another STD because they don't care and don't want to be rejected. This also proves that women are sleeping with the same men who have herpes then they transmit it to other men.

Marrying a virgin is a virtue and allows for emotion bonding. It promotes trust and respect. Being with a virgin also means she will be healthier emotionally and psychologically, and almost guaranteed to have no STDs (HIV/AIDS from blood transfusion is very unlikely considering most people do not require blood transfusions and the odds of contracting it from contaminated blood is about 1 in 2,000,000).
Last edited by Tsar on February 16th, 2013, 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Teal Lantern wrote:Don't get your "virgin" from an American church.
Most of those are the "born again" type. The comments are worthy, too.

http://www.antifeministtech.info/2011/1 ... nightclub/
http://www.antifeministtech.info/2012/1 ... picked-up/

Born-again virgins claim to rewrite the past
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/23254178/ns/h ... al_health/
I already knew that even if an American girl goes to church she is most likely not to be a virgin. Sometimes there are teen moms that attend. While it is good they have a faith but it just goes to show you that most Americans don't stay true to morals. The born-again virgins are using new-found spirituality to inflate their self-worth and take a moral high ground. They know their value, especially to good men and ones with very strong morals, has been negativity affected. Many good men with strong morals are also very successful and have good futures. Born-again virgins is a fancy way of saying abstinent non-virgins (which is an oxymoron).
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Good that you're not settling Tsar. I'm sure you'll find someone. Even in America I don't think it's that bleak. Virgins may be a minority, but I've known a few.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

xiongmao wrote:
So true, I don't know why guys are so hung up on it.

There are plenty of virgins here in China. Are they worth dating? I'm not so sure. Better to go for the girls with a glint in their eye :wink: .
Its not many just a few out layers who's views if shared on more mainstream web sites, they would get shouted down or banned.

So they come here... Wonderful