Chris Dorner Is Dead!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Chris Dorner Is Dead!

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

... At least according to CNN this morning. They claim he committed suicide, but I don't believe it. I just heard this on the TV at Burger King while ordering lunch.

I don't believe he committed suicide.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Chris Dorner Is Dead!

Post by zboy1 »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:... At least according to CNN this morning. They claim he committed suicide, but I don't believe it. I just heard this on the TV at Burger King while ordering lunch.

Dude, he was murdered by the LAPD fascist thugs:

Police Audio Reveals "Plan" to Burn Down Dorner's Cabin:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X-WoiJh ... &index=139[/youtube]
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

zboy1 wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:... At least according to CNN this morning. They claim he committed suicide, but I don't believe it. I just heard this on the TV at Burger King while ordering lunch.

"Yes! He is a hero! That girl deserved to die! She did not do anything, but I hope she really suffered a lot! She was working for the Illuminati I am sure! I saw the black helicopters hovering over the cabin! "
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

OutWest wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

"Yes! He is a hero! That girl deserved to die! She did not do anything, but I hope she really suffered a lot! She was working for the Illuminati I am sure! I saw the black helicopters hovering over the cabin! "
I'm not excusing the behavior of Chris Dorner (he was a thug) for killing innocent people, but that does not excuse the behavior of the LAPD in their actions. Remember, they shot two innocent Asian women without question in a case of mistaken identity. Also, just because Chris Dorner was a danger to the LAPD does not mean they should serve as 'judge, jury, and executioner' in place of due process of law.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

zboy1 wrote:
OutWest wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

I'm not excusing the behavior of Chris Dorner (he was a thug) for killing innocent people, but that does not excuse the behavior of the LAPD in their actions. Remember, they shot two innocent Asian women without question in a case of mistaken identity. Also, just because Chris Dorner was a danger to the LAPD does not mean they should serve as 'judge, jury, and executioner' in place of due process of law.
Right.....right +∞
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

zboy1 wrote:
OutWest wrote: "Yes! He is a hero! That girl deserved to die! She did not do anything, but I hope she really suffered a lot! She was working for the Illuminati I am sure! I saw the black helicopters hovering over the cabin! "
There's a certain segment of the population that will happily & unquestionably cut your throat as soon as the govt declares you the "Bad Guy"(TM). If you happen to be "collateral damage" in the way of them getting to the "Bad Guy"(TM), that's fine, too. You "musta been guilty of somethin'." Much like foreign policy bombing weddings and funerals.

This is fine by them because they usually don't live where the "action" is taking place.
The people who do live there have to resort to "don't shoot me" shirts & signs.
newsone.com/2204122/dorner-signs/
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Who is Chris Dornor?
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Oh yea I know who that is now.Well if he did kill those people then I have no sympathy for him. I don't think they are 100% sure he is dead.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

zboy1 wrote:
OutWest wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

I know what you are saying but at the same time these men already know Chris will attempt to kill them on sight so why spare his life? They can't look out for him they must look out for themselves.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

OutWest wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

If you are in a firefight with me because you are trying to kill me, and you have just killed my comrade,
I will be your judge, jury and executioner. I have no legal requirement to take you alive if you are actively
trying to kill. I have no obligation to capture you if you are shooting at me. By bullet or fire, you would be going
down and out.

Now the LAPD? A lot of them are real shits, but everything indicates in this case that Dorner got what he had coming.
If someone breaks into my house, they are very unlikely to ever see a judge or jury except the final judgement in the afterlife. Like most cops, he had a thug/bully side...he went rogue and paid for it...kinda like Natural Born Killers.

Maybe people can save their sympathy for people who actually do get
screwed by the cops, and there are plenty of those.

Outwest
Last edited by OutWest on February 16th, 2013, 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

OutWest wrote:
OutWest wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

If you are in a firefight with me because you are trying to kill me, and you have just killed my comrade,
I will be your judge, jury and executioner. I have no legal requirement to take you alive if you are actively
trying to kill. I have no obligation to capture you if you are shooting at me. By bullet or fire, you would be going
down and out.

Now the LAPD? A lot of them are real shits, but everything indicates in this case that Dorner got what he had coming.
If someone breaks into my house, they are very unlikely to ever see a judge or jury except the final judgement in the afterlife. Like most cops, he had a thug/bully side...he went rogue and paid for it...kinda like Natural Born Killers.

Maybe people can save their sympathy for people who actually do get
screwed by the cops, and their are plenty of those.

Outwest
Priceless. I agree 110%.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Chris Dorner supporters rally outside LAPD headquarters
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?secti ... le-8996051

Whoops! That's not supposed to happen. :shock:
The slaves aren't all accepting the official storyline like after Ruby Ridge (1992) & Waco (1993)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything