American speaks the truth and why he left the USA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Jackal wrote:Great article! That man has a brain, saw all the problems in the US like the rest of us do, and took action and left. He's a good example for others.

djfourmoney wrote: I could leave in March, but to continue General Relief, I have to attend some classes that are actually beneficial to my plan. So the earliest I can leave is mid April.
Cool. Have you decided which country you'll be going to yet?
I have no clue, though I have sort of locked myself in a few ways into going back to Europe. My assault on the web hasn't happen yet, not until I know I am able to buy a ticket, which I can early next month.

I am torn, which is why I started the blog which I hope will debt early next month. I have one interview locked up, I have others lined up, I think you'll like it.

A part of me loves Latin women of European decent with just a dash of native blood to give them curves they wouldn't normally have, you see this mostly in Argentina.

But I also like Slavic women and every time I see or hear Law Jackson talk about his wife/family (child #2 on the way) and the fact he brought her home to his one-bedroom apartment; Cements it even more that I can accomplish this, if I am focused AND (which is very important) meet enough women.

Going to Latin America is cheaper overall but not nearly as organized outside of Colombia. Brazil is still on the radar, I'll have a better answer for you when I start contacting women again.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

djfourmoney wrote:
Jackal wrote:Great article! That man has a brain, saw all the problems in the US like the rest of us do, and took action and left. He's a good example for others.

djfourmoney wrote: I could leave in March, but to continue General Relief, I have to attend some classes that are actually beneficial to my plan. So the earliest I can leave is mid April.
Cool. Have you decided which country you'll be going to yet?
I have no clue, though I have sort of locked myself in a few ways into going back to Europe. My assault on the web hasn't happen yet, not until I know I am able to buy a ticket, which I can early next month.

I am torn, which is why I started the blog which I hope will debt early next month. I have one interview locked up, I have others lined up, I think you'll like it.

A part of me loves Latin women of European decent with just a dash of native blood to give them curves they wouldn't normally have, you see this mostly in Argentina.

But I also like Slavic women and every time I see or hear Law Jackson talk about his wife/family (child #2 on the way) and the fact he brought her home to his one-bedroom apartment; Cements it even more that I can accomplish this, if I am focused AND (which is very important) meet enough women.

Going to Latin America is cheaper overall but not nearly as organized outside of Colombia. Brazil is still on the radar, I'll have a better answer for you when I start contacting women again.
I will tell you right now if you plan on going to Brazil looking for white women you are better off going to Europe bro.These white south American women are more racist than north American white women.Oh and i had run in with a group of white racist Argentine women when i was out with my wife at a bar/hotel and they thought that i was apart of the "help" there.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Wow, stephen that sucks. I am thinking about how I can leave the US too. I am thinking online business is the way as getting normal employment in European countries is very difficult and most skilled labor programs are in other Anglo countries (Canada, Austrailia, UK). I think Denmark has a program but to get a permit, you need to learn 1st or 2nd year Danish (can be done). I am hopefully trying to improve my IT skills to do the program but it might be more towards 2014 as this year is for my IT certs.

I think if I can meet a woman in Europe, I can improve my chances of going to Europe long-term and finding work much easier.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

djfourmoney wrote: A part of me loves Latin women of European decent with just a dash of native blood to give them curves they wouldn't normally have, you see this mostly in Argentina.

Well, Romanian women should fit your criteria then! They are Slavic, but their language is also based on latin, so they can understand Spanish and other romance languages easily. I find that Romania has a bit of a "wild" feel to it (a bit like I imagine South America to be, but I've never been to SA). The salaries are very low in Romania, though, if that matters to you.

This video just has models in it, but it shows you the general variety of appearances that Romanians have (except for gypsies). And Moldova is supposed to be similar to Romania, too.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

skateboardstephen wrote:These white south American women are more racist than north American white women.
I've been saying that for years but people on various fora never want to believe it. Arrogant white guys tend to think that whatever they say is good (ie. South American women) applies to everyone else.

Black and other men of color need to get out in the world and determine what is good for them. Too few of us have the courage and means to do that.

Latin women suck, albeit for different reasons than American women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Jackal wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: A part of me loves Latin women of European decent with just a dash of native blood to give them curves they wouldn't normally have, you see this mostly in Argentina.

Well, Romanian women should fit your criteria then! They are Slavic, but their language is also based on latin, so they can understand Spanish and other romance languages easily. I find that Romania has a bit of a "wild" feel to it (a bit like I imagine South America to be, but I've never been to SA). The salaries are very low in Romania, though, if that matters to you.

This video just has models in it, but it shows you the general variety of appearances that Romanians have (except for gypsies). And Moldova is supposed to be similar to Romania, too.
Romanians are not slavic like many of their neighbors. They are a Dacian people, descended from mostly Romans hence their Latin-based language. Moldovans are a mixture of Dacian and Slavic (Ukrainian mostly).

But yes, their women are hot.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:These white south American women are more racist than north American white women.
I've been saying that for years but people on various fora never want to believe it. Arrogant white guys tend to think that whatever they say is good (ie. South American women) applies to everyone else.

Black and other men of color need to get out in the world and determine what is good for them. Too few of us have the courage and means to do that.

Latin women suck, albeit for different reasons than American women.
It is because every one takes everything a white dude says on any given topic as truth and follow it like the bible.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

brain drain, you must be kidding. elite from the world germany included go to usa. you must be dreaming hard.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: Romanians are not slavic like many of their neighbors. They are a Dacian people, descended from mostly Romans hence their Latin-based language. Moldovans are a mixture of Dacian and Slavic (Ukrainian mostly).
Okay, you seem to be correct, but the Romanians were certainly influenced by the Slavs, as were most of the countries in this region.

Neither Hungarians nor Romanians are Slavs, but I find that Romanians are more Slavic in their appearance.

It also seems that the Romanian language was more influenced by Slavic languages than Hungarian was.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_inf ... n_Romanian
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American speaks the truth and why he left the USA

Post by Jester »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Jester wrote:Maybe the educated class got out of Atlantis before it sank,,, built those pyramids... passed on legends of flying machines....
And how to build a decent car factory.

Toto, I don't think we're in Detroit anymore. :shock:
:shock:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

djfourmoney wrote:
The reason why the majority haven't packed their collective bags is as the poster said, too many Americans believe their own propaganda of American Expectionalism that they can change the system if they just try.

The problem is too many good people have spent their entire lives trying to change it and its only gotten worst.
Sobriety.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American speaks the truth and why he left the USA

Post by Jester »

Teal Lantern wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:See guys....I keep telling you Germany is much better.
Aren't the Germans also delaying marriage & having children at below replacement rates (not counting immigrants)?
Or by "better", do you mean strictly from the economic/liberty perspective?
Peter isn't planning to have more children.

This affects the calculation.