A Woman's requirements on POF!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

A Woman's requirements on POF!

Post by RobinHood »

Saw this list of requirements from a British woman on POF.

Why would you even want such a woman! This attitude is basically standard across all of the Anglosphere. Terrible.

1. Be male
2. Dark hair preferred (but will settle for you having hair)
3. Be at least 5'11" (you can't be shorter than me when i'm wearing heels)
4. Be able to grow stubble (the rough 'n' ready look wins everytime!)
5. Have a car (will not be specific on make and model)
6. Dress well (trainers and tracksuit for gym purposes only)
7. Take pride in your appearance (I am partial to a well toned arm, though preferably 2)
8. Be at least a 8/10 (although would consider 7.5/10 if you satisfy criteria 1-7)
9. Have sarcastic banter (but would consider banter of any description)
10. Be up for the craic (En anglais; Have an adventurous side. Oh and no, I'm not fluent in french)
11. Tolerate soap-watching occasionally (contentious issue, I know!!)
12. Must not be intimidated by an ambitious, confident and successful woman (that's me)
13. Be financially independent (spongers not welcome!)
14. Be pleased with yourself if you've managed to read this far (demonstrates patience and perseverance)
15. Send me a message
Robin Hood.
buddy77
Freshman Poster

Why some men do it?

Post by buddy77 »

There are men that go for western women like that and consider her a great catch for several reasons:

1- they haven't taken the "red pill"

2-theyve never been abroad

3- its typically the type of women available especially in America, so this is the "normal" and accepted type of woman.

4- family and society pressures
plus the men dont want to be alone.

5- just like any guy, they want to feel loved and find sexual gratification.

6- Some western men are actually attracted to these "strong, independant women"

This doesnt apply to just guys on POF, but any western singles scene (mostly America)
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Being repulsed is now considered being intimidated ?

An "ambitious, confident and successful woman" does not flatter herself, that's called an egomaniac.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

I used to frequent the craigslist dating ads and it seemed like nearly every post had something about being tall in them:

"Please do not respond if you're under 5'10" -- posted by a 5'5" woman

"You must be funny and at least 6' tall" -- posted by a 5'3" woman

It is funny how women, especially short women, are so hung up on height. I find it to be akin to all these "virtuous" men who are obsessed with virgins.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

fightforlove wrote:I used to frequent the craigslist dating ads and it seemed like nearly every post had something about being tall in them:

It is funny how women, especially short women, are so hung up on height. I find it to be akin to all these "virtuous" men who are obsessed with virgins.
Women like tall men - fact
Men like thin women - fact

Unfortunately women have loads of choice in tall men, men however have to date fat women in the west as the number of slim women is limited.
Robin Hood.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

RobinHood wrote:
fightforlove wrote:I used to frequent the craigslist dating ads and it seemed like nearly every post had something about being tall in them:

Women like tall men - fact
Men like thin women - fact

Unfortunately women have loads of choice in tall men, men however have to date fat women in the west as the number of slim women is limited.

Taller women are actually less picky about height, it's usually the little 5'2" divas that you hear criticizing any man under 6 feet. I'm no shorty at 5'9", yet I've pulled several dates (from online sites where everyone's height is clearly listed) with women who were between 5'7" - 5'9".
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Yes this is true fightforlove. In the us, I actually had an easier time landing taller women. It was always the shorter ones who had a problem with me not being tall enough, and I'm 6'1.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Thats nothin, check these out that I now show on my site at http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/dat ... ricanWomen

1) "Do NOT contact me if....
you're over 17 and wear hollister, abercrombie & fitch, ed hardy, crochet hats or any type of necklace
your picture is taken by YOU in any mirror
your favorite beverage is kool aid or miller lite
you have a goatee or one of those "beaver strips" on your chinny chin chin EXCEPTION- full beards or 5 o'clock shadows are acceptable and liked
your picture is taken with a hot mess behind you example: an unmade bed on the floor
you feel the need to flex some hard core muscles in your photo (doesn't do anything for me) abs, biceps etc...
your favorite band is megadeth, maroon five, wilco, scorpions, korn or any lame ass band
you are overweight
you don't have a suit in your closet
you have a mullet or spiky hair
you are holding any kind of weapon... gun, sword, nun-chucks anything other than a chef knife
you have an extensive collection of large belt buckles or dead animal heads
you're a douche bag
you can't get over the fact that one or more of these apply to you and need to ask me why I'm so "critical"... piss off its my list!"

2) Guys, Let's keep this real:
If you are not 6' tall don't message me
If you are not attractive don't message me
If you are married or getting a divorce don't message me
If you are broke and live with your parents you can't afford to date me
If you don't like to go dancing don't message me
If you live over 100 miles away that will not work
If you think I am your next booty call. Your wrong!
If you are not in good shape I am not going to be interested
No I do not need a sugar daddy and if I did will pick him myself
Guys put your shirts on ur not as hot as u think.
Guys if you send me a message and I don't respond take the hint, 2, 3 messages is pretty desparate.
Not wanting to be rude but why play games and waste time guys."

3)-"Do not crowd me, do not attempt to control me, do not assume you can make any type of decision for me. Be patient, firm, learn to hold your ground. Please be articulate. Converse with me logically not emotionally. Accept that you need to be quick on your feet intellectually without reacting to my autopilot button of reducing your wit to shreds. Do not get offended, understand it's a game. If you can one up me, you will earn your respect gradually....Do not tell me when I am over-analyzing, I already know I do that. Instead form a question that will require me to come to a conclusion. Immediately I will recover. From there you may get start to get close to my heart and of course .. don't forget there is still something to be said for sexual chemistry..In those rare moments when I expose my vulnerability and start to act like a girl, DO NOT step in and fix things. Let me breathe...I will withdraw but it doesn't mean I have left completely. If I need help, I will simply ask you. Whatever you do, follow through at that point. If you don't and I have to take over, (once I've resumed my normal state of mind) I will walk away and won't even hand your balls back to you once I've already taken them..."
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

"your favorite band is megadeth, maroon five, wilco, scorpions, korn or any lame a** band"

That's funny because none of those bands are alike at all. I really couldn't guess her taste in music. Does she only listen to classical maybe? Huh?

Something I heard and tried out and it worked:

Write your online dating profile while drunk or pretending to be drunk. You'll get hits that way. What does it say about the women there? You can decide for yourself...
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Even if a guy meets all these so called stupid requirements, there will be other requirements that follow after once you meet her....if you ever do. Most of these women on those sites end up being dateless anyway because nobody can fill every single stupid requirement they are looking for. Trying to meet the requirements of such women is harder than applying for a top high demand job. Even if you do meet the requirements, will you ever make this kind of woman happy? Never. She'll always want more and expect more.

I can't stand women that are short and expect a guy to be like a foot taller. They usually look so stupid together. It doesn't look right. These women are simply out of their minds to set such requirements for a man. They will all become lonely at age 40 when their tits start sagging to their knees. Only then, maybe they'll drop just a few items off their requirements list.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

This thread got me curious to log on to my old POF account. I was browsing some profiles and here's one I came across immediately...

Brittanye23: This sh*tstops now!
About Smokes often with thin body type City Las Vegas Nevada
Details 23 year old Woman, 5' 2" (157cm), Non-Religious Ethnicity Caucasian Sagittarius with Brown hair
Intent Brittanye23 is looking for a relationship. Education Bachelors degree

"About Me:
Alright, here's what's up. Call me conceited, call me a ****, call me whatever. I hadn't checked this thing in the few weeks and had over 400 messages, that is ridiculous. But where it gets really ludicrous is I've waded through about half and have not responded to one. It's a waste of your time but especially mine.
Ground rules fellas: no younger than 21, not over 30. White, Black or Hawaiian only. No shorter than 5'10". In shape only damnit! If you're unsure about any of these things, don't do it! STAHP. Lets face it, I'm good looking, if you think you don't have a chance you probably don't.
K, thnx, bye"

Lol, who would want to date such a bitchy woman like that. She's 5'2 and wants a guy no shorter than 5'10. She doesn't even look that pretty either. She said she has not responded to one message so far and have gone through at least half. She can't even write properly. She sounds like a 3rd grader. And to know that 400 manginas actually tried contacting her is pretty sad. It says a lot about how bad our dating scene is for guys.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

marklambo wrote:Lol, who would want to date such a bitchy woman like that. She's 5'2 and wants a guy no shorter than 5'10. She doesn't even look that pretty either. She said she has not responded to one message so far and have gone through at least half. She can't even write properly. She sounds like a 3rd grader. And to know that 400 manginas actually tried contacting her is pretty sad. It says a lot about how bad our dating scene is for guys.
I think I would have more fun swimming naked in a pool of lava than to entertain the notion of dating a complete evil shitcunt like her. I hate to resort to that level of name calling on this American woman, but ones like her have pretty much earned it. 400 messages to her only shows how ignorant a lot of men are about the dating scene in America, and they have yet to come across HA :D .
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

It's good fishing ground for guys who want to pump & dump. The women know this.
These women may say "no d-bags, etc", but that's mostly what they go for.

Many of these lists are just tests, anyway. Don't take them so personally.
All of those requirements go out the window if the woman likes your picture or needs an itch scratched. Meh.

I once had a profile up where I said no single moms. Women who were single moms would write, anyway.
Just about the same with anything else I said I didn't want. :roll:
They have a standard few phrases to get around your lists. It's funny, sometimes.
And, yes, MOST will spin your romantic disinterest in them into you being intimidated, bitter, shallow, etc. :D

Typical Hamster "logic":
You want her, but she's not interested in you == you're creepy.
She wants you, but you're not interested in her == you're gay.

It's never her fault; it's always your flaw.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Teal Lantern wrote:It's good fishing ground for guys who want to pump & dump. The women know this.
These women may say "no d-bags, etc", but that's mostly what they go for.

All of those requirements go out the window if the woman likes your picture or needs an itch scratched. Meh.
No, I don't think it's good fishing ground for anything. Even PUA encourages you to stay the f**k away from dating sites. If I would be a walking checklist I'd fit the bill starting from height requirements and hair color to car ownership (as if I'm gonna be her personal taxi driver) but I don't have the patience or time to sort through her bullshit tests. Not to mention making myself stand out in the 400 messages she gets daily. I mean really...so much competition for a turd...that's why dating in North America stinks.