A Woman's requirements on POF!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Does anyone here have any experience with pumping and dumping these POF whores? I have a friend who has a friend who is really good at setting up f**k meetings with girls on POF. It sounds all too easy if you have good-looking photos and know the formula (and falsify your age to the ones with an age requirement). :D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

fightforlove wrote:Does anyone here have any experience with pumping and dumping these POF whores? I have a friend who has a friend who is really good at setting up f**k meetings with girls on POF. It sounds all too easy if you have good-looking photos and know the formula (and falsify your age to the ones with an age requirement). :D
Well the main problem is that 95%+ of all the girls are so ugly, fat, or both! If pumping and dumping a troll is someone's thing, more power to them, but for me personally, I couldn't do it.

It's not about the quantity, it's about the quality....well at least for me it is.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

marklambo wrote:Well the main problem is that 95%+ of all the girls are so ugly, fat, or both! If pumping and dumping a troll is someone's thing, more power to them, but for me personally, I couldn't do it.

It's not about the quantity, it's about the quality....well at least for me it is.
True :D
My experience on dating sites (not POF, though) was not a recommendation, just a recount of some things that I learned about what they say vs what they do.

Like Andrewww, I don't have the patience to play the games.
Even worse (for them, but better for me) I happily don't care to be bothered at all right now. :)

@fightforlove: Not POF, but I did get a couple NSA offers to meet, usually from people who were a few hours away.
Wasn't what I was looking for, though. They were willing to drive to meet/meat? me.

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

marklambo wrote:This thread got me curious to log on to my old POF account. I was browsing some profiles and here's one I came across immediately...

Brittanye23: This sh*tstops now!
About Smokes often with thin body type City Las Vegas Nevada
Details 23 year old Woman, 5' 2" (157cm), Non-Religious Ethnicity Caucasian Sagittarius with Brown hair
Intent Brittanye23 is looking for a relationship. Education Bachelors degree

"About Me:
Alright, here's what's up. Call me conceited, call me a ****, call me whatever. I hadn't checked this thing in the few weeks and had over 400 messages, that is ridiculous. But where it gets really ludicrous is I've waded through about half and have not responded to one. It's a waste of your time but especially mine.
Ground rules fellas: no younger than 21, not over 30. White, Black or Hawaiian only. No shorter than 5'10". In shape only damnit! If you're unsure about any of these things, don't do it! STAHP. Lets face it, I'm good looking, if you think you don't have a chance you probably don't.
K, thnx, bye"

Lol, who would want to date such a bitchy woman like that. She's 5'2 and wants a guy no shorter than 5'10. She doesn't even look that pretty either. She said she has not responded to one message so far and have gone through at least half. She can't even write properly. She sounds like a 3rd grader. And to know that 400 manginas actually tried contacting her is pretty sad. It says a lot about how bad our dating scene is for guys.
There is worst out there looks wise. She has too many Tats, no thanks.

She likely is a bitch which is why she's on POF, because Match.com failed....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Ghost wrote:I don't use dating sites anymore (good riddance) but last time I checked, there was a divergence starting to appear with women's expectations (or demands, rather):

1. The typical, "Be 6'5", 9" dick, make at least $500,000 a year" demands that no average, ugly, or fat woman with baggage can even reasonably hope for. These kinds of demands are still there of course because AWs are, well, delusional at best. These demands are taken seriously less and less and the women who post them aren't getting attention. Leading to...

2. Less demanding. "Have a car, a job, and don't look like Quasimodo." This approach is surprisingly logical for an AW because it shows that they are capable of learning somewhat and letting go of their delusions at least a little. Expect to see these types of dating profiles in the future as the available, desirable pool of men shrinks for AWs and men continue to walk away from AWs to expat or GTOW.
1. Typical for those under 30

2. Typical for those over 35, Single Mothers, Women From Small Towns and those with only a high school education
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

djfourmoney wrote:
marklambo wrote:This thread got me curious to log on to my old POF account. I was browsing some profiles and here's one I came across immediately...

Brittanye23: This sh*tstops now!
About Smokes often with thin body type City Las Vegas Nevada
Details 23 year old Woman, 5' 2" (157cm), Non-Religious Ethnicity Caucasian Sagittarius with Brown hair
Intent Brittanye23 is looking for a relationship. Education Bachelors degree

"About Me:
Alright, here's what's up. Call me conceited, call me a ****, call me whatever. I hadn't checked this thing in the few weeks and had over 400 messages, that is ridiculous. But where it gets really ludicrous is I've waded through about half and have not responded to one. It's a waste of your time but especially mine.
Ground rules fellas: no younger than 21, not over 30. White, Black or Hawaiian only. No shorter than 5'10". In shape only damnit! If you're unsure about any of these things, don't do it! STAHP. Lets face it, I'm good looking, if you think you don't have a chance you probably don't.
K, thnx, bye"

Lol, who would want to date such a bitchy woman like that. She's 5'2 and wants a guy no shorter than 5'10. She doesn't even look that pretty either. She said she has not responded to one message so far and have gone through at least half. She can't even write properly. She sounds like a 3rd grader. And to know that 400 manginas actually tried contacting her is pretty sad. It says a lot about how bad our dating scene is for guys.
There is worst out there looks wise. She has too many Tats, no thanks.

She likely is a bitch which is why she's on POF, because Match.com failed....
Oh yea, there's definitely a lot worse, looks wise. That site is filled with trolls.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

why blame her, its not her fault that there are so many guys interested in her...its only natural to rise the bar when she is in such a high demand.

if you get 400 messages from girls wouldnt you get cocky and picky and ask for even more quality , human nature, free market economy
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Banano wrote:why blame her, its not her fault that there are so many guys interested in her...its only natural to rise the bar when she is in such a high demand.

if you get 400 messages from girls wouldnt you get cocky and picky and ask for even more quality , human nature, free market economy
I wouldn't be cocky like that. I wouldn't post such an angry description about myself and make myself look like a fool like she did. Someone receiving that many messages and in such so called "high demand" does not justify for them to be cocky or bitchy. It's just like comparing some rich people. There are some rich people out there that are so stuck up, anal, and are the cockiest or bitchiest people you'll ever meet. They won't even talk with you unless you're on their level. But there are also many rich people who don't have their heads so far up their asses and are actually very pleasant and nice people. They will be friends with all types of people, whether rich or poor.

Women on international dating sites also get tons of messages from guys on a day to day basis but they don't react in the same way as Western women. This has very little to do with her being in "high demand". It's the corruption of feminism that causes these women to act the way they do.
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

If I was a normal girl without any mental issues I wouldn't have to go on a dating site to find someone.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Banano wrote:why blame her, its not her fault that there are so many guys interested in her...its only natural to rise the bar when she is in such a high demand.

No because I am already picky. I ignore 90% of the messages I get from women. Page hits too. Every man should have a standard/deal breakers.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Andrewww wrote:If I was a normal girl without any mental issues I wouldn't have to go on a dating site to find someone.
So all women on dating sites all have mental issues???

Grand Leap by you.

You're not a woman, so I wouldn't assume (neither should you) how you would react to that amount of attention.