Can I get some feedback on a clip I uploaded to YouTube?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Can I get some feedback on a clip I uploaded to YouTube?

Post by Grunt »

Not sure how many or if any here are veterans, but if you have time, check this clip and leave feedback here or on the comments section. Thanks in advance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBPRMdzO ... annel_page
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well first of all, I wouldn't put a picture of a huge lard woman at the beginning of the video. That might repel people and make them not watch the rest of it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Maybe, but as soon as I heard her voice all I could think about was some bloated hog.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

The pictures don't match the topic. You need to stick to veteran/government pictures instead of mixing various failed social issues.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Bush holding the phone upside down means what to you? Ok, more inane comments plz lol!