"Don't Blame It On Rio"

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
Maker55
Junior Poster

"Don't Blame It On Rio"

Post by Maker55 »

"Don't Blame It on Rio: The Real Deal Behind Why Men Go to Brazil" for Sex is a great book for you guys to read.

I also encourage ALL black men to read it.

And yes, despite how others say how black men can't pull light skinned Brazilian women.

In the book, they interviewed black men who had traveled to Rio De Janiero and they had no problem pulling DIMES who were of all skin shades.

One black guy mentioned that they have "Twelves" in Brazil.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: "Don't Blame It On Rio"

Post by Rock »

Maker55 wrote:"Don't Blame It on Rio: The Real Deal Behind Why Men Go to Brazil" for Sex is a great book for you guys to read.

And yes, despite how others say how black men can't pull light skinned Brazilian women.

In the book, they interviewed black men who had traveled to Rio De Janiero and they had no problem pulling DIMES who were of all skin shades.

I read that book awhile back and while my memory of it is foggy by now, I did wonder while reading all those accounts by the various playas whether they were engaging in P4P, quasi P4P, or dating straight up gfs who they didn't have to pay. Often when people talk about their experiences in Brazil, they don't make it very clear where their personal experiences fall on this spectrum when regaling their buddies stateside with their amazing p***y tales.

It's really not easy to do the latter if u just fly in for a couple weeks. I mean Brazilian gals don't just throw themselves at u when u step off tht plane from NYC/Miami/Houston or whtever USA city. They flirt a lot but tht doesn't mean much down there. Brazil is full of attractive and very fit men of all shades.

I suppose a good enuf looking bloke with decent game could sometimes manage to pull 1 to multi-nighters in places like Lapa. But w relatively high quality P4P options so plentiful and ingrained in the culture, its hard to resist the easy route if u have such limited vacation time down there.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Portugese is a must,

brazil is not easy place to get laid, you need game, looks... theres lot of flirting and kissing but anglo women are easier to bang..not impossible but meadia has blown it out of proportion, Rio, FREE sex everywhere, yea right

besides Rio guys are not Thai not Ph men..they are fir, good looking and super aggressive
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Rock wrote:
Maker55 wrote:"Don't Blame It on Rio: The Real Deal Behind Why Men Go to Brazil" for Sex is a great book for you guys to read.

I read that book awhile back and while my memory of it is foggy by now, I did wonder while reading all those accounts by the various playas whether they were engaging in P4P, quasi P4P, or dating straight up gfs who they didn't have to pay. Often when people talk about their experiences in Brazil, they don't make it very clear where their personal experiences fall on this spectrum when regaling their buddies stateside with their amazing p***y tales.

It's really not easy to do the latter if u just fly in for a couple weeks. I mean Brazilian gals don't just throw themselves at u when u step off tht plane from NYC/Miami/Houston or whtever USA city. They flirt a lot but tht doesn't mean much down there. Brazil is full of attractive and very fit men of all shades.

I suppose a good enuf looking bloke with decent game could sometimes manage to pull 1 to multi-nighters in places like Lapa. But w relatively high quality P4P options so plentiful and ingrained in the culture, its hard to resist the easy route if u have such limited vacation time down there.
More than likely a combination.

Depending on what spots you go to in Rio De Janeiro, the women will throw themselves at you.

American black men do go there and find wives.

By some accounts, Brazilian women are very easy.

I think it all depends on what part you go to.

There's a restaurant/cafe in Rio De Janeiro, where the women basically throw themselves at you.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Maker55 wrote:
Rock wrote:

More than likely a combination.

Depending on what spots you go to in Rio De Janeiro, the women will throw themselves at you.

American black men do go there and find wives.

By some accounts, Brazilian women are very easy.

I think it all depends on what part you go to.

There's a restaurant/cafe in Rio De Janeiro, where the women basically throw themselves at you.
That restaurant/cafe in the book is Meia Pataca. It used to be very popular with both black Americans and other foreigners before Help shut-down. But u gotta know, local girls who hang-out there are 100% pro, so don't harbor any fancy illusions about them throwing themselves at you, lol! This is an example of American male visitors to Brazil failing to mention the critical fact that they are paying for it when they return to their mates Stateside.

I spent some weeks and months in Brazil, esp. Rio. I swang relationships with 2 non-P4P gals while I was there plus a 1 nite stand up north in Fortaleza and one other girl who wanted to go out with me from the airport who I never managed to see. The 2 girls I dated rated quite high in my book lookswise so in a sense, I got quite lucky and achieved something I never have in the States. But it's certainly not easy and I needed time. I approached a fair bit and got plenty of flakes (they tend not to reject directly, lol).

It's probably significantly easier up north to pull but IMO, those girls are much less attractive than in Rio, SP, and cities south of SP. In latter case, girls tend to be light skinned to white. If u like a higher mix of African looking gals, Salvador is not so far and is popular with some. Don't know if it's easier or not cus I only spent 2 days there.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Meh, can't be no worse than getting married in America and having to pay alimony.

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Rock

Very accurate assessment about Rio

Btw, why so many flakes? It is unbelivebly easy to get number + kiss from them but escalation part is hardest bit, they get your hopes up for nothing..brazilian women (rio) beat westen women in flaking game
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

i have a new ideaa for a website: HAi (illusion version) where everbody cann pull chicks like a sultan.