Your Car = Your Woman??

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Your Car = Your Woman??

Post by fightforlove »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-i-elpPTLg

"The reason God made fat women is because poor men would have someone to marry!" -- Tom Leykis

According to Tom, the type of car that a man drives indicates the kind of woman he is with:

Men who drive Mercedes have attractive girlfriends.

Men who drive Toyota Corrollas have, well, Toyota Corrolla-caliber girlfriends

etc, etc...

What do you all think? Have you found this theory to hold up?
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Your Car = Your Woman??

Post by Teal Lantern »

fightforlove wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-i-elpPTLg

"The reason God made fat women is because poor men would have someone to marry!" -- Tom Leykis

According to Tom, the type of car that a man drives indicates the kind of woman he is with:

etc, etc...

The theory misleads men into thinking they can buy loyalty.
Some men who drive Mercedes have attractive girlfriends --- that cheat on them with guys who have no car at all.
Your car is more forthcoming with the amount of mileage on it ...
... and you don't have to make upkeep payments on it after you're no longer driving it. :razz:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fightforlove wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-i-elpPTLg

etc, etc...

Not true in my experience. Sure a nice car is attractive, but plenty of players are broke, and plenty of rich guys can't get a date. I think guys use cars more to impress other guys.

Leykis says this because he has a nice car. He looks like a toad, and his voice grates on the ear. He no doubt gets laid, but only because he is on the radio. Without the radio show, the car would do nothing except maybe with the chicanas who draw their eyebrows on with sharpie pens.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

Yeah right my car is my problem, if I only had a better ride I could find a girl *sarcasm*

Okay let's see ... Lexy wants a convertible, Gina wants a BMW, Debbie wants a luxury SUV, Katie wants a jeep, Beth wants a truck with a hemi.

Oh but wait there's more! Heather wants a motorcycle, Cathy wants a Harley but not any other motorcycle, Gigi wants a sailboat, Lori wants a camper, Olivia wants a snowmobile ... you get the idea.

So now as a single man, what do I do? Here's my advice - f**k that god damn shit!
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Jester wrote:Not true in my experience. Sure a nice car is attractive, but plenty of players are broke, and plenty of rich guys can't get a date. I think guys use cars more to impress other guys.

Leykis says this because he has a nice car. He looks like a toad, and his voice grates on the ear. He no doubt gets laid, but only because he is on the radio. Without the radio show, the car would do nothing except maybe with the chicanas who draw their eyebrows on with sharpie pens.
Not that those are all that picky, anyway. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

A car helps if you're in high school or college. After that unless you have a super expensive sports car you're not gonna impress anyone.

Mercedes is for old farts. Plus they f***ed up the brand with cheap ass models. I mean you can get a Mercedes nowadays for $30000, even a Honda Civic will cost you more if you add all the extra crap.

If I wanted to spend big on a car I'd get a Nissan GT-R, now that's a car that will turn heads without breaking the bank.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

1984 Toyota Celica Supra.