Russian chick rapes man

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Russian chick rapes man

Post by Billy »

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

What's this guy complaining about?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

This is the only time where my inner mangina will cometh in this rendered form: Damn I wish that was me being held captive!
....only because she and the society that act was performed is in a patriarchal society.

If this were the US of Gay, I would press charges against her. What's good for the raped is good for the feminist gander too.

This ordeal had occurred in Zimbabwe a year and a half ago, and I would not press charges if it were a patriarchal, pro-andro society.

Modd'ed. Fixed.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Haha, if this happened in the U.S.A. it really would be a crime. He' suffocate from woman's fat rolls. :lol:
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

abcdavid01 wrote:Haha, if this happened in the U.S.A. it really would be a crime. He' suffocate from woman's fat rolls. :lol:
Yeah, dude. I was raped by a Pinay in the Phillippines and enjoyed every moment. I already knew her, and we had f.ucked before.
But I really wasn't in the mood, but she wasn't trying to respect my wishes.

She slammed the door and pinned me to the bed and yanked my clothes off and got on top cowgirl bareback and kept going until I popped
my load into her while she was hysterically laughing.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

E_Irizarry wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Haha, if this happened in the U.S.A. it really would be a crime. He' suffocate from woman's fat rolls. :lol:
Yeah, dude. I was raped by a Pinay in the Phillippines and enjoyed every moment. I already knew her, and we had f.ucked before.

She slammed the door and pinned me to the bed and yanked my clothes off and got on top cowgirl bareback and kept going until I popped
thats real brave of you...most of us would have bolted...you see most of us dont like ugly chicks and lady boys
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

That will teach him about robbing someone. He entered the suspect and left the victim.Good job lady. Then he had nerve going to the cops...sissified criminal.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Anonymous1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

thats real brave of you...most of us would have bolted...you see most of us dont like ugly chicks and lady boys
Actually, I think that Xiongmao talks about them sometimes so maybe he does. Not I, cupcake.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

Actually, I think that Xiongmao talks about them sometimes so maybe he does. Not I, cupcake.
we all know how it went down
isnt this the culprit who raped you??