Aren't any of you, bored of women yet?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Aren't any of you, bored of women yet?

Post by S_Parc »

As time goes by (I'm in my mid-30s), women are simply not all that interesting anymore.

I mean it's one thing to be 15-16 (or 20-22) yrs old and be in the throws of one's first (or second) infatuation (or love), or perhaps in that mid-to-late 20s period, where the sky's the limits in terms of life's possibilities.

But then ... one day it hits you, you always wake up with yourself. And then, that *special* person next to you, is just another person: the good, the bad, & some ugly. Well that happened to me with my Brazilian ex-GF, several years ago.

Since then, I haven't found women all that noteworthy. Granted, I b@ink on a type of scheduled basis :wink: (my physiology is quite satisfied) but in a way, as a daily discourse, I assess 'em like everyone else. Yet, all around me, guys are in this constant, non-stop pining for El Dorado mode, as if being with a woman, is the only thing worth living for. And these guys ages vary, from their late 20s to their mid-50s. Is it me or is that simply a recipe for long term unhappiness?
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Its you. If you listen to yourself and get what you want, you can be happy. I don't know why some MGTOW feel being alone makes them happier. Great then go save Apes in Africa or South East Asia. Do something useful man!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

djfourmoney wrote:Its you. If you listen to yourself and get what you want, you can be happy.
If anything, the one thing I've discovered is that these other guys, the El Dorado types, are not happy. They're basically slaves to some prior imprinting.

And seeing women for what they are ... & that's people, is not akin to having some alternative great desire to save the Apes or the Blue Fin Tuna, which is basically displacing one type of fixation (imprinting) with another, but now set by some Greenpeace org.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

S_Parc wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Its you. If you listen to yourself and get what you want, you can be happy.
If anything, the one thing I've discovered is that these other guys, the El Dorado types, are not happy. They're basically slaves to some prior imprinting.

And seeing women for what they are ... & that's people, is not akin to having some alternative great desire to save the Apes or the Blue Fin Tuna, which is basically displacing one type of fixation (imprinting) with another, but now set by some Greenpeace org.
So you're saying I'm searching for El Dorado?

Maybe Atlantis?

Whatever the case, what's worked for thousands of years has not all of a sudden stop working. Our society had made both men and women unsuitable for it, if you can't see beyond the nonsense.

Its about holding women accountable. Now if you have trouble doing that, maybe you should really consider a re-think of that policy.

AW don't like to be held accountable, now if want proof I have thousands of pages of text from various chats I have had since the early 2000's.

The women that understand their roll and want to be held accountable are easily found.

All it takes is a little time, money and clear idea of what you want.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

djfourmoney wrote:
S_Parc wrote:

So you're saying I'm searching for El Dorado?

Maybe Atlantis?
As I'd stated in earlier threads, if one's willing to do the whole South American, large extended Catholic family thing then by all means, pack it up and settle down in Brazil. It might just be your thing.

And I wouldn't call it a city of Gold, perhaps a higher quality Bronze. Still, beats the Brass composite crap around here :wink:

Yet, that's not something for everyone and thus, I say that there's no bulleye Silver Bullet here, in terms of an answer for the general guy in North America. Americans were raised in nuclear families [ with limited relative involvements ] and thus, don't have the prerequisite experience of handling lots of in-laws in all of its panorama.

AB discussion thread

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

as you know i am with you at this. maybe because we both are ballers. jump (hook) shot baby. i don´t need that women give me value. true it´s a good feeling but the price is usually to high. - i can´t take p***y wipped men serious they have no life they lead the life which their wifes want. - sometimes i want to drop kicks these guys. that´s also the reason you can´t trust most man as say obey only to the p***y. sometimes i hate these no life, boring mofos. the good thing is they pay taxes and work their ass off to fund and build the country.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

41 now and love women more than ever. Everything I do in life is in the hope of meeting pretty women - I know a lot of successful men say this as well.

Oh well, if you tire of ladies then there's always ladymen :)
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Billy wrote:as you know i am with you at this. maybe because we both are ballers. jump (hook) shot baby. i don´t need that women give me value. true it´s a good feeling but the price is usually to high. - i can´t take p***y wipped men serious they have no life they lead the life which their wifes want. - sometimes i want to drop kicks these guys. that´s also the reason you can´t trust most man as say obey only to the p***y. sometimes i hate these no life, boring mofos. the good thing is they pay taxes and work their a** off to fund and build the country.
In terms of men being mental/emotional slaves to p*ssy, there's something else to add to that picture ...

Historically speaking, men & women have had arranged marriages since ancient times. Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet" was actually a tale of aberration in medieval times but it made for good storytelling. For the most part, until the 19th & 20th centuries, long term romance was not the foundation of marriage. Originally, it was about clan building, political alliances, etc.

Now, as a result of having forgotten history, men are convinced that some *neverending romance* is the only purpose to their lives. And thus, they become p*ssy slaves. Realize this, most of the dukes and monarchs in history, married another noble's daughter, to solidify his position. He was not a slave to romantic love; I'd argue that he didn't believe in it. Instead, he was doing what men did and that was to grow and consolidate his power base. In many ways, I feel a type of kinship to these predecessors. Since marriage in the 21st century has little to do with a man, consolidating his powerbase, I don't see the intrinsic value in it. And now, add this corollary to this trend, and that's that more and more of the world is adopting advanced technologies and looking more and more like America (or some western styled culture), the chances are that a man will lose even more power, as a result of choosing romantic love-based marriage, as a be-all solution to life.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

xiongmao wrote:41 now and love women more than ever. Everything I do in life is in the hope of meeting pretty women - I know a lot of successful men say this as well.

Oh well, if you tire of ladies then there's always ladymen :)
I never said that I didn't enjoy boinking. I just don't believe in love & romance anymore.

AB discussion thread

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

S_Parc wrote:
Billy wrote:as you know i am with you at this. maybe because we both are ballers. jump (hook) shot baby. i don´t need that women give me value. true it´s a good feeling but the price is usually to high. - i can´t take p***y wipped men serious they have no life they lead the life which their wifes want. - sometimes i want to drop kicks these guys. that´s also the reason you can´t trust most man as say obey only to the p***y. sometimes i hate these no life, boring mofos. the good thing is they pay taxes and work their a** off to fund and build the country.
In terms of men being mental/emotional slaves to p*ssy, there's something else to add to that picture ...

Historically speaking, men & women have had arranged marriages since ancient times. Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet" was actually a tale of aberration in medieval times but it made for good storytelling. For the most part, until the 19th & 20th centuries, long term romance was not the foundation of marriage. Originally, it was about clan building, political alliances, etc.

Now, as a result of having forgotten history, men are convinced that some *neverending romance* is the only purpose to their lives. And thus, they become p*ssy slaves. Realize this, most of the dukes and monarchs in history, married another noble's daughter, to solidify his position. He was not a slave to romantic love; I'd argue that he didn't believe in it. Instead, he was doing what men did and that was to grow and consolidate his power base. In many ways, I feel a type of kinship to these predecessors. Since marriage in the 21st century has little to do with a man, consolidating his powerbase, I don't see the intrinsic value in it. And now, add this corollary to this trend, and that's that more and more of the world is adopting advanced technologies and looking more and more like America (or some western styled culture), the chances are that a man will lose even more power, as a result of choosing romantic love-based marriage, as a be-all solution to life.
but the ancient times were more f***ed up than current times. - a good point with feminism is they don´t give a shit about romanticism which is probably a good thing as long people are not educated enough to make some educated decisions.

i think the concept of "brave new world" fits better in to our near future. we are biological machines and we should acknowledge the fact without some god and stuff.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Billy wrote:but the ancient times were more f***ed up than current times. - a good point with feminism is they don´t give a shit about romanticism which is probably a good thing as long people are not educated enough to make some educated decisions.

i think the concept of "brave new world" fits better in to our near future. we are biological machines and we should acknowledge the fact without some god and stuff.
True, ancient times were f'ed up, however, realize this, much of the arguments purported here, revolving around male/female relationships, points to the ancients, as the way it *always* was. In reality, it's more that from 4000 BC till 1850 AD, it was mainly arranged "protocol" marriages over romantic love.

And then, from 1850 to 1950, for a brief 100+ year span, it was all about romantic love, let's call it the Jane Austen/Bronte Sisters era. And then, you have the feminism driven dystopia, starting from the 1980s.

Now, the only thing left is exactly what you've stated and that's a Huxley-like Brave New World except I believe that it'll start with robotic companions, before biosciences becomes advanced enough to actually manipulate one's brain chemistry.

Since I've made my shift, away from day-to-day romantic love, I've found that the only woman, who I still have *feelings* for, is 25 years older than me and is semi-retired and not in the dating scene. And I've had those feelings since the week I'd first met this particular classmate's mother. I believe that mainly certain platonic states, are self-sustaining, whereas romantic love is a type of overloaded brain stimulation, attempting to reach the same high, again and again, without recognizing that it was an initial phase, not a permanent condition.

AB discussion thread

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Re: Aren't any of you, bored of women yet?

Post by C.J. »

S_Parc wrote:As time goes by (I'm in my mid-30s), women are simply not all that interesting anymore.

I mean it's one thing to be 15-16 (or 20-22) yrs old and be in the throws of one's first (or second) infatuation (or love), or perhaps in that mid-to-late 20s period, where the sky's the limits in terms of life's possibilities.

But then ... one day it hits you, you always wake up with yourself. And then, that *special* person next to you, is just another person: the good, the bad, & some ugly. Well that happened to me with my Brazilian ex-GF, several years ago.

Since then, I haven't found women all that noteworthy. Granted, I b@ink on a type of scheduled basis :wink: (my physiology is quite satisfied) but in a way, as a daily discourse, I assess 'em like everyone else. Yet, all around me, guys are in this constant, non-stop pining for El Dorado mode, as if being with a woman, is the only thing worth living for. And these guys ages vary, from their late 20s to their mid-50s. Is it me or is that simply a recipe for long term unhappiness?
HA! :D

You just opened the door. All the pleasures in life, all the things you work for, all the things you sexually desire... are made a complete joke by death. At that point, you work to improve your life beyond death. Creating things of real importance.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

I find the problem with most women is they are raised to be shallow and un-interesting. They really are being raised for the most part as a piece of ass. Finding a quality-educated-good hearted-attractive womean is almost impossible these days.
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Since I've made my shift, away from day-to-day romantic love, I've found that the only woman, who I still have *feelings* for, is 25 years older than me and is semi-retired and not in the dating scene. And I've had those feelings since the week I'd first met this particular classmate's mother. I believe that mainly certain platonic states, are self-sustaining, whereas romantic love is a type of overloaded brain stimulation, attempting to reach the same high, again and again, without recognizing that it was an initial phase, not a permanent condition.
yes, romance brainwashes ones brain like in a religious group, drugs, alcohol. the hangover and withdrawal symstoms are disturbing and painfull. that´s why there is art and literature. also good part of movies is you can get these feelings in a light version like groopies loving their boy band heroes.

romance is just a oxytocin overdose.[/quote]
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

bennandsarah wrote:Finding a quality-educated-good hearted-attractive womean is almost impossible these days.
It's hard because - Being intelligent is depressing. Being attractive means sacrificing a lot to maintain it. Kindhearted-ness is not associated with either.