Are Hispanic women in the USA just as bad as white women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

maybe not 1st generation ones

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

these are very relatively common types of colombian girls you'd meet in a working class neighborhood of medellin, these are not the gringo chasing whores that hang around gringos in medellin, nor the high class princesses.... these are more like regular colombian working class non-english speaking, girls from the average neighborhoods where masses of medellin live.

compare that to this (US LATINAS)
NOTICE HOW THE US LATINA ABOVE ME, ALREADY HAS THAT AMERICAN WOMAN LOOK TO HER..... something in her eyes that scream ANGRY CRAZY PSYCHO AMERICAN BITCH FROM HELL!!!

while the colombian girls above look very light..... with comfortable in their own skin
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Robert77 wrote:I can only speak for Colombia (that's where I lived)

here are my observatons

1. The latinos from the US, usually come from the low socio-economic end of the latin American society.... that's especially true with mexican americans and central americans.

2. most of them coming from a certain demographic that moves to the US in search of a better life, will cause the Latinos in the Us to be less diverse not only in physical appearance but in way of life.... in latin america you have from european like white latinos, to african like black latinos, to educated middle class latinos, to hick redneck latinos, to even overachieving asian latinos.....
in America on the other hand most of the latinos are sort of working to lower class, mostly amerindian and with strong ties to whatever culture they come from.

3.latin americans find US latinos to be annoying, especially when they cant shut up about how latino they are.... it is a fact most latin americans dont even like to see themselves as a single group of people called latino, while US latinos think they are a single group of people named latinos.

4. as far as women go, latin american women are much more relaxed, more attached to their children and families.... while US latinas tend to be a mixture of that and the high expectations and bitchiness of the American female....

5. dating an american latina who cant speak spanish, who is born and raised in the US is like dating a black or white american woman.... the only thing latin about her is the appearance, in atittude she'll be just another american skank from hell.

I find latin americans to be more relaxed, socially aware, respectful than US latinos.... US Latinos have adopted that American loudness, agressive in your face atittude that makes america a very tense place to be.
+∞
Great synopsis!!! You had summed it up more lovely than I have; however, that's mostly how I feel about US/stateside Latinos. You forgot about the bigotry alot of them have. At least stateside Brasilians would speak Porto back to you even if your Porto isn't air-tight. But with US Latinos, they will speak to you in English or in broken English no matter how tight your Spanish is if you don't "look as Latino" as they. Ladislav, Skateboard Stephen, and I had b.itched about that phenomenon.

ummm kinda E. My thing was this.. have you ever noticed how Hispanic women state side will try to linguistically close you out on purpose even when they speak English as a first language and are like third generation Hispanics? Almost as if they trying discourage you from trying engage them in any sort of dialog(especially if you are African American) but then if you got your Spanish is on lock then all the sudden they speak English LOL. Hispanic women state side can be funny acting a lot of times and they don't even speak intelligible Spanish especially women from a P.R. background,even people from the island say that they don't speak Spanish properly.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

skateboardstephen wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Robert77 wrote:I can only speak for Colombia (that's where I lived)

here are my observatons

1. The latinos from the US, usually come from the low socio-economic end of the latin American society.... that's especially true with mexican americans and central americans.

2. most of them coming from a certain demographic that moves to the US in search of a better life, will cause the Latinos in the Us to be less diverse not only in physical appearance but in way of life.... in latin america you have from european like white latinos, to african like black latinos, to educated middle class latinos, to hick redneck latinos, to even overachieving asian latinos.....
in America on the other hand most of the latinos are sort of working to lower class, mostly amerindian and with strong ties to whatever culture they come from.

3.latin americans find US latinos to be annoying, especially when they cant shut up about how latino they are.... it is a fact most latin americans dont even like to see themselves as a single group of people called latino, while US latinos think they are a single group of people named latinos.

4. as far as women go, latin american women are much more relaxed, more attached to their children and families.... while US latinas tend to be a mixture of that and the high expectations and bitchiness of the American female....

5. dating an american latina who cant speak spanish, who is born and raised in the US is like dating a black or white american woman.... the only thing latin about her is the appearance, in atittude she'll be just another american skank from hell.

I find latin americans to be more relaxed, socially aware, respectful than US latinos.... US Latinos have adopted that American loudness, agressive in your face atittude that makes america a very tense place to be.
+∞
Great synopsis!!! You had summed it up more lovely than I have; however, that's mostly how I feel about US/stateside Latinos. You forgot about the bigotry alot of them have. At least stateside Brasilians would speak Porto back to you even if your Porto isn't air-tight. But with US Latinos, they will speak to you in English or in broken English no matter how tight your Spanish is if you don't "look as Latino" as they. Ladislav, Skateboard Stephen, and I had b.itched about that phenomenon.

ummm kinda E. My thing was this.. have you ever noticed how Hispanic women state side will try to linguistically close you out on purpose even when they speak English as a first language and are like third generation Hispanics? Almost as if they trying discourage you from trying engage them in any sort of dialog(especially if you are African American) but then if you got your Spanish is on lock then all the sudden they speak English LOL. Hispanic women state side can be funny acting a lot of times and they don't even speak intelligible Spanish especially women from a P.R. background,even people from the island say that they don't speak Spanish properly.
Yeah I stopped taking that personal. There's one panaderia (yeah yeah yeah I shouldn't be going there but I go every now and then) and they never speak to me in English. We speak Spanish as if it were an interview. But then I would go next door to Cricket (although the counter rep's are stateside Mex/Chicano[-a], they would give me that 2-second "He looks Latino, he kinda doesn't, well I speak English because I'm not sure look" and then break out with their spiel en ingles. LOL

Again, I used to b.itch about that to them in person, but I realize they are a minuscule representation of the whole Mexican diaspora.

Yeah some low-rung-of-totem-pole stateside Mexicanos too now! Most of them say "pasale" whereas it should be "Se dice, 'Pasate' o 'Pasele'".
Whereas in S. America, they say "Siga" or "Sige" in lieu of "Pasa/Pasale".
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Robert77 wrote:Image
average USA latina... at least in the western half of America
A tattoo tear? Yummy, what jail do I visit to get one like her? :P
www.womenbehindbars.com/
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Re: Are Hispanic women in the USA just as bad as white women

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

clowny wrote:Because I know that these Hispanic women came from a culture where greater importance is placed on family, which presumably would make them less inclined to divorce (and perhaps less bitchy). Am I right?
Alright, I will tell you the scoop about Hispanic-American women (I am Hispanic-American, my family originates from Mexico). Basically, American Kultur is a big corrupting force on Hispanic-American women, so corrupting that me, a Hispanic-American, will never consider a Hispanic-American woman as wife material, maybe for a fling to f**k her, and move on.

Reasons why Hispanic-American women turn rotten is they acquire the feminist boldness of American Kultur (culture), thanks to assimilation to American kultur, and worse, when you mix the emotional instability of Latin-American women (men, this is the by-product of having women that are very passionate, but it's still worth it at times), which produces an extremely unpleasant woman. Now, I should also add that many Hispanic-American women tend to have a preference for white-american males than for men of their ethnicity, again, thanks to assimilation to American kultur. For you white-american men who are descent looking, have an ok paying job at least, Hispanic-American women are more likely to respond to your advances than mine, and I would recommend them in case you are looking for women in the states.

Among Mexican immigrants, like my father, Mexican-American women, or american women for that matter, aren't highly regarded for nothing more than just to be f***ed, not wife or girlfriend material. Many Mexican immigrants have seasons of the year where they go back to Mexico to go court some Mexican women in Mexico, and try to find their Mrs. My father did that, and he ended up with my mother. Even now (he is in his 50s), he still has women that are on him whenever he goes to Mexico, but that doesn't happen at all in the states, lol. Now, the opposite is with Mexican women, many of them would be open to dating American men, as long as they can speak to them in the first place (hint: learn spanish if you want to get Mexican women in large quantities). I get Mexican women on me when I go to Mexico because I can speak to them in Spanish fluently, and I am ok looking, and nice to them. :) Quite the opposite here in the US of A
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Robert77 wrote:

.....I find latin americans to be more relaxed, socially aware, respectful than US latinos.... US Latinos have adopted that American loudness, agressive in your face atittude that makes america a very tense place to be.
Thanks.

I can vouch for 3.

And I am glad to hear 4.

Thanks again.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Jester wrote:
Robert77 wrote:

.....I find latin americans to be more relaxed, socially aware, respectful than US latinos.... US Latinos have adopted that American loudness, agressive in your face atittude that makes america a very tense place to be.
Thanks.

I can vouch for 3.

And I am glad to hear 4.

Thanks again.
Here in Chicago, Chicana stateside women are becoming worse - even the gordinhas. Even six years ago when I was last in Chicago, I was smashin' both fat and regular build Mexican-Chicanas. Now they are becoming feminist as hell. Now quite a few of them have Black friends now (the ghetto Black friends - sigh).
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

clowny
Freshman Poster

Re: Are Hispanic women in the USA just as bad as white women

Post by clowny »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:
clowny wrote:Reasons why Hispanic-American women turn rotten is they acquire the feminist boldness of American Kultur (culture), thanks to assimilation to American kultur, and worse, when you mix the emotional instability of Latin-American women (men, this is the by-product of having women that are very passionate, but it's still worth it at times), which produces an extremely unpleasant woman.
You know that columbian woman from the TV series "Modern Family" (played by Sofia Vergara), is she an accurate representation of how latino women end up when they live in the US?
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

US latinos are at odds with the middle and upper classes of Latin America.... in my experience, latin americans when they're middle class, they tend to be a bit more like the europeans in the way they behave, think and see the world..... so suddenly outta nowhere comes this loud obnoxious spanglish speaking george lopezish "latino" with the whole my people, my culture, and you can instantly tell they simply cant fit with one another.

it's also funny that black and white americans in latin america are better seen than US latinos, if you're a latino from the US in latin america you're seen as either an immigrant who went to the US and had to come back or simply a chicano (chicanos have a bad rep. south of the border) while black and white americans are more of the exotic gringos.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Johnny
Freshman Poster

Post by Johnny »

The worst latina in the usa are Puerto Rican women from New York dont ever date a Rican puta they are ghetto rude feminist and they have that newyorkrican rosie perez accent but more manly.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Johnny wrote:The worst latina in the usa are Puerto Rican women from New York dont ever date a Rican puta they are ghetto rude feminist and they have that newyorkrican rosie perez accent but more manly.
Las gran putas ellas son! It used to be crazy easy to bed Nuyorican women back in the 90s...especially the gordita ones. Now they took that "marianismo" and ran with it.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Johnny wrote:The worst latina in the usa are Puerto Rican women from New York dont ever date a Rican puta they are ghetto rude feminist and they have that newyorkrican rosie perez accent but more manly.
Las gran putas ellas son! It used to be crazy easy to bed Nuyorican women back in the 90s...especially the gordita ones. Now they took that "marianismo" and ran with it.

Nuyorican women are the worst of the worst. I'm not gonna defend the girls in Puerto Rico either cause even the one's who are not from the ghetto are stuck up and no different than caucasian women. Puerto Rico being part of the US is also the reason why puerto rican women have become just as bad as the rest of AW no matter what color they are. In fact I have met guys here in PR who have married foreigners too for that same reason all of us have decided to vote with our feet and not put up with the crap AW serve. I myself married a foreigner and don't regret a minute of it. Yes it's true one guy marrying a foreigner doesn't put a dent on AW egos but damn it feels good to disconnect from the mainstream american society and just have the satisfaction to send the message that is very clear on not putting up with their feminism crap anymore.