Who here likes Asian ladyboys?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Are ladyboys awesome?

Yes
33%
No they are not!
67%

Total votes: 45
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster

Post by WiseTruth »

You're all sick faggots for even considering this as an option.

Your failure to be men is duly noted. Keep your deviancy back in the closet.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

LMAO :)
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

Men who are into ladyboys are usually heterosexual.
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster

Post by WiseTruth »

Either put up or shut up. A lot of you are hinting that you would screw a man disguised as a woman.

Strangely enough, NONE of you have admitted to doing what you claim to be OK with.

I don't care what gets you off. But if you're into this kind of deviancy, grow a pair and tell us what you did to one of these freaks. Tell us your dating and sexual experiences with these deviants, because you're all coming off like a bunch of pussies who want to appear adventurous, but are too chickenshit to put your money where your mouth is.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

WiseTruth wrote:Either put up or shut up. A lot of you are hinting that you would screw a man disguised as a woman.

Strangely enough, NONE of you have admitted to doing what you claim to be OK with.

I don't care what gets you off. But if you're into this kind of deviancy, grow a pair and tell us what you did to one of these freaks. Tell us your dating and sexual experiences with these deviants, because you're all coming off like a bunch of pussies who want to appear adventurous, but are too chickenshit to put your money where your mouth is.
GTFO! Speak for yourself, WiseTruth. Who here said they were into ladyboys? I'm starting to think you're nothing but a troller to this forum and I'm starting to get suspicious about you. Maybe all the messages I've been receiving from other posters lately--complaining about you--is not entirely unwarranted...................
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Just even seeing this obnoxious thread on the forum is revolting.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:Just even seeing this obnoxious thread on the forum is revolting.
This pretty well ties into my observations about most US males ("Guys") as "semi-men".
For such, it is a short trip and only a small compromise to go for the boy dressing up as a girl,
with or without surgical enhancement. Now I don't doubt that quite a few expats here in the Philippines
are into everything they can get- Girls, ladyboys, and anything on four legs. It only reinforces my point
about most expats- they are too be avoided like the plague!

If you become the company you keep.....sounds like some here need to have that coming out experience! LOL
(That old dodge is so silly- they screw boys in the ass every week but they and their apologists insist they are
heterosexual...LOL )

Outwest
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster

Post by WiseTruth »

You seem to have forgotten what the thread title is, zboy. Read it again. This whole thread is a sick LB lovefest.

If these sick-in-the-head posters like to indulge in faggotry, that's their business. And if they're going to promote this deviancy, then they should start walking their own talk, and tell us what it's like to screw another man posing as a woman. That's only fair, isn't it?

We have posters here starting a thread about sick faggotry -- yet, I'M the troll here. Really unbelievable. LOL :lol:
Last edited by WiseTruth on February 24th, 2013, 4:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

2 nights nights ago my Californian friend bar fined LB, 1500 THB all up.

This LB had loong legs and he couldnt resist temptation...

they give the best blow job, confirmed.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I definately think LBs are freaks of nature, degenerates...who in the right mind would want to dream of chopping your dick off, also no matter how feminine they look their voices are creepy and giveaway...I havent seen one LB with normal feminine voice
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Loads of LB's and guys interested in them on my dating site now. LB's seem to be a good alternative to AW.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

xiongmao wrote:Loads of LB's and guys interested in them on my dating site now. LB's seem to be a good alternative to AW.
You are tacitly admitting you are into it?

For men with character and destiny, screwing some made-over dude in the anus is not the solution
to problems they might have with American women. You are a complete fool if that is your conclusion.
I stand by my frequent dire warnings to men of character about the degenerate quality of most expats.
Much of the content in this thread illustrates my point.
Hat tip to Jester and a few others who have some antiquated notion that screwing some gender confused jackass in
the rectum is depravity.
For the rest, I would suggest their best use would be for land mine clearing or head-chopping practice
for the Abu Sayyaf.

But you got one thing right...the depraved quality of many in the West.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

I love ladyboys.Especially tall,white ones.gorgeous,my god.

been with 2 asian ladyboys,they were alright,too.

been mostly with Colombian shemales.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Banano wrote:I definately think LBs are freaks of nature, degenerates...who in the right mind would want to dream of chopping your dick off, also no matter how feminine they look their voices are creepy and giveaway...I havent seen one LB with normal feminine voice
Bacha Bazi,baby!

many trannies are way more feminine than normal women.

they are crazy in the head though,I would not want a relationship with one.

my finest peice of ass,was a Boricuan tranny with amazing slant eyes.

they are fun girls,not for long term relationships,but still fun and very kind girls.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

An old thread, but I'll dig it up all the same.

Anyway, 6 months in Bangkok and I have to say that the only "women" really worth talking to there were (a) foreign or (b) ladyboys.

I was impressed by the intellect of ladyboys. I ended up spending my last night in Bangkok in a ladyboy bar, not least because I had some interesting people to talk to. In most bars once I'd asked a lady where she was from then that was the end of the conversation.

I don't know if I'd like a long term relationship with one though. A few are psychotic, and others are very hard work.

Most though are way hotter than your average Western woman. Lmao.