Trip to Germany

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Trip to Germany

Post by gmm567 »

Well I've been here for three days. I can tell you one thing the German girls are much better looking than American women.

At least 35 % of them are 9's. There are good looking women virtually everywhere.

Some of you might find it interesting too that Germans have naked co-ed suana's. It kind of nice to check out naked
German women within 25 hours of you being in their country.

More later
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow congratulations on making it there. Like me, you are doing it, not just talking about it, and hopefully will serve as an example to others who haven't actually gone overseas yet.

Keep up posted.

Oh and in case you need any guides or info on where to get action there:

http://www.worldsexguide.com/guide/Euro ... /index.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

Hello, I have one more day in Germany and then I am coming home. I've been here for two weeks and have gotten a pretty good sense of this place--at least in München. I definitely want to come back and be here for a couple of months at least. I'd like to travel around more, and I'd like have a car. Having a car isn't a necessity here because of the excellent public transportation system, but it is still a great convenience.

I will give a full report later when I have the time in the next couple of days. The german girls are substantialy better looking.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So are German women there approachable? How do you meet women there? Only in bars and clubs? I did not find them approachable at the airport in Frankfurt. And I've heard that people in Germany do not usually like to talk to strangers.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

I am writing my report and need some more time to get it organized. I just want to tell you, though, when I wrote my last post, I was sitting at a computer at a youth hostel in germany. I had casually looked at this young girl who was sitting next to me at the next computer. I swear to god I just looked. I didn't stare. and what I got was a snotty ,contemptuous attitude. I thought, I wonder whether she is American; I haven't found this mentality much here. And yes I know I am older--so maybe I should expect this behavior.So I asked. And yes indeed, I got a superior vibe, "I am an american." I could tell that she was certain that I should be impressed--as everyone should be. She asked "how could you tell?"

German women give you no attitude-even the young ones. They are genuine and real. And much better looking.

And next time, I am going to tell her direectly......I could tell because of your snotty attitude, honey. Yes, you're an american women.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

The germans are very, very friendly. They will stop and talk with you in the street and I definitely got the sense that you could really develope a relationship with them from that one meeting.Meeting people and getting to know them while you are out in public defintely seems easier. I was only there for two weeks and I am not really used to seeing such oppotrtunities, so I felt a bit ackward in taking advantage of them. A little more experience with those situations and I think I'll be good to go.

In terms of women, I must explain that I am in my 40's . So, the clubs probably aren't going to be the place for me. I went to one dance club and the women were all under 30. They aren't going to be interested of course. But here's the thing that was very apparent. There was no pretension. There was no "game" bullshit. People were real and genuine. I think unfortunately I may have to use the internet for contacts which doesn't produce a lot of results but at least I can access my age group- I also do get some response there while I get none here in the US. One of the difficulties with internet dating in germany is that you have to have a car since most germans live in fairly small towns. You're going to have to travel to meet them if they express an interest. The per centage of the german population who live in big cities is not high ( maybe 10%)and the percentage who will respond is not high if you base yourself in a big city. So you've got to have a car.

I was not there during the summer--so the pools, beaches, coffee places were not available for me to take advantage of. By the way, sexy german girls sun bath naked at the parks in the summer. In munich, I read reports of over 300,000 people on one day sunbathing naked. Yeah, they are more open about nudity. Also, saunas in Germany are co-ed and nude. So within 15 hours of being in the country, I got to see 10-15 naked german babes from the ages of 18-45.

I talked with several guys about the bad boy / asswhole proclivity of german women and got a mixed response. One guy told me that good guys get with good girls and was shocked to hear what I told him of the US dating scene with all the thug loving. Another guy said that many in the clubs like asswholes. That guy also told me that he was able to get a girlfriend. I do think there is asswhole loving but somehow I think it might be different than here. It's one thing to be a prick and an asswhole; it's an entirely different thing to be a bad boy/criminal. I think there is a distinction-possibly, and that the german girls stay away from the extreme losers unlike here in the US.

Overall, the german women are vastly more attractive than american women. The sheer number of attractive "doable" women far exceeds what you find in most of the US.You walk through the main train station and a good 35% are 9's, and half those people will be over 50 years old. So the number of good looking women under 40 ? I wouldn't be surprised that it is 40% or more. As a result they don't have any attitude. Furthermore, the educational system is much better so they are better educated and more intellectual. It is easier to connect with them on that plane. I talked with one women on a train that only has a high school degree from a college prep program--this is called the gymnasium. She's better educated,and exhibited more sophisticated mental processes than most US college graduates. And she only had a high school degree.

The germans split up the high school kids by ability. The lower 1/3 in ability go to a school where they get some education and a trade. Here in the US we teach to that bottom 1/3 and no one gets educated. It's in this bottom third that you have most of the behavioral problems including bullying. So, in germany, you wouldn't even go to the same school as those losers who tormented you Winston. You wouldn't even deal with them--they are walled off. This leaves the higher quality kids in their own schools where they can excel. The middle third in ability who will get middle level jobs have there own schools and the best third have college prep programs which I suspect are better than the average american college degree. Yeah, the smart kids get a very good education; they aren't kept back because of the lower ability kids.

Here's another amazing thing. The sports programs are completely separate from the schools --both at the high school level and at the university. So, the schools produce no jocks--no stupid assholes with a wildly inflated opinion of their self worth. Wow.So high schools with no jocks. God it sounds like heaven. But there is more--no cheerleaders with a snotty superior attitude--the germans think they are ridiculous. There are no sports teams to flaunt there tits for--because there is no sports teams. The schools are to produce education, not to produce sports teams--which I believe to be the only thing that most american high schools do well. Overall, the german chicks are very attractive and very real and genuine. They don't respond to "game" because they aren't so shallow and superficial--I suspect because they are just better educated.

As for women being approachable. I am not really sure. They definitely were easier to engage in conversation. I think I'd really have to be there during the summer when there is more stuff going on--like sunbathing on beaches and in Parks and more people want to go out to coffee and such. I thought it was going to be warmer in Munich since the temperatures were in the 40 F, but I didn't realize that they have high humidity so that 40 degrees really feels like 0 degrees. That is cold.

Feel free to ask questions.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Were you speaking in German to them or English? Their society seems to be based more on common sense and the common good. Whereas American education is like an episode of Survivor, only the strong survive. I have a feeling though that the elite in power within America do not want a highly educated American public as they would lose control over their social choices and related things. America relies on a very small population percentage of successful individuals to lead in most fields, while leaving the vast majority of the population to fend on their own and figure out things themselves, do or die mentality. I don't know if this type of mentality can survive the technology boom of the 21st century for America to continue keeping up with other 1st world nations. Unfortunate out litigation society prevents our education system from separating students by ability. Imagine being able to get away from the idiots and bullies in the school systems! Amazing concept!
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

My german is on the level of a 10 year old. So I can speak some,but I can't speak enough. But it's really not a problem since virtually all of them speak english. In those areas of germany that were part of the communist block, though, only the under 25 age group speak english. In the rest of germany, 85% speak fluent english.

Another interesting thing is that 2 entire months of paid vacation is mandated. All the germans get a much longer vacation per year. Here in the US, you only get 2 weeks off per year. You'll find that most germans have traveled all over the world. That's what they do with their vacation time.

Quite something. They are very worldly.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

gmm567 wrote:My german is on the level of a 10 year old. So I can speak some,but I can't speak enough. But it's really not a problem since virtually all of them speak english. In those areas of germany that were part of the communist block, though, only the under 25 age group speak english. In the rest of germany, 85% speak fluent english.

Another interesting thing is that 2 entire months of paid vacation is mandated. All the germans get a much longer vacation per year. Here in the US, you only get 2 weeks off per year. You'll find that most germans have traveled all over the world. That's what they do with their vacation time.

Quite something. They are very worldly.
I heard that too, that Germany and other European countries get up to 6 weeks of paid vacation from their employers! Holy Dog Shit, that's awesome! :shock: Here in the US, you get one or two weeks paid vacation and some employers don't give any vacation time! What's up with that? :roll: American workers are the most productive workers in the world and they get the least amount of time off from their employers! Give me a flippin break! Of course even with their vacation time, most Americans have never been over seas or even to Canada or Mexico.

Congrats on your trip to Germany and hey, there is nothing wrong with asking out women under 30. Some women under 30 PREFER older men who are in their 40's or 50's. I am in my 30's and I prefer college age girls, they are better looking, not looking to get married right away and have no kids! I heard prostitution is legal in Germany as it is in a lot of European countries. Why the hell isn't it legal here in the US? I think it was Winston or Dwayne who described America as a dateless and sexless hell hole for men! LOL :D
I know Moscowsummernights who posts here from time to time has said the women are MUCH more approachable in Russia and eastern Europe than they are in the US and he hits on girls who are college age and he is 50! What a difference location makes when it comes to your social life and dating life!

ImageImageImageImage
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

yea, jamesbond...it's really something. 6 f***ing weeks of paid vacation.

The germans don't have anywhere near the amount of consumer goods to choose from. I would bet they have
half the shopping that we have, but I had 2-3 german girls tell me (they've all travelled here) , "and we don't need it." So they have to be less materialistic.

The germans on the whole are a lot more relaxed than we are, that is quite evident from being there.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I guess that's why when I was visiting Thailand before I would always see lots of Germans there. I suppose if you have 6 weeks to burn, have decent money and single, Thailand is a bargain for them. I helped a German couple around Makati once as they were lost, they seemed nice and appreciative.

People in the states wouldn't know what to do with themselves if 4-6 weeks of mandated vacation was given. I'm sure they would still work at home or something. Americans are so brain washed to feel guilty when taking vacation.

When I was in the Navy we were supposed to get 30 days of paid vacation a year, however I was rarely allowed to take it! When I left the Navy I racked up the max days allowed on the books, 90 days. So in 4 years of being in the Navy I only had roughly 30 days of paid vacation! I however had a hefty payout on my last day, I've never had that much cash in my pocket at once. Needless to say I drove down to the bank and made a deposit quite fast!
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
woodwater
Freshman Poster

Post by woodwater »

im sorry to disapoint you,but a german girl who lives here has juist told me youre just another american with an american view of the world, who hasnt the faintest idea of what germany really is like :o
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

How is the situation for non Aryan looking people there? Anglo Saxon looking Americans I am sure are welcome, but how about those amongst US travelers who do not belong to such en ethnicity?

Will these be waiting for them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvZlpy2IfsI
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Eduard
Freshman Poster

Post by Eduard »

If you think that there are many beautiful women in Germany, you need to check out Russia! You'll think you died and gone to heaven!
Actually many Germans marry Russian women because they find them more real, down to earth, educated and worldly... :wink:
Winston I'll be in Moscow the end of Murch, do you want me to kiss the ground for you? :lol: I know you miss it!
Offering a very unique, personal matchmaking service. Tap into the pool of millions direct contact single Russian women outside of the usual agency circuit. Don't deal with scam any longer. Great results. Services offered: I help men create a pool of real, single, marriage minded Russian women with no agencies or middle man envolved. I help men to get to know these women, I travel to Russia and Ukraine with my clients. I also help with Interpreting, 3-way calls, K-1 help, consulting. My site: http://www.getrussianwife.com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah go ahead and kiss the ground for me Eduard. Russia does have a one of a kind energy that runs through me and makes me feel wild and energetic. I can't explain it. But I channel it well.